Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Oh my goodness, V, what a beautiful necklace!  I need to go check their stuff out asap. ๐Ÿ™‚

This is beautiful! I love the card that comes with it too. 

Also... This one.

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 11.34.42 AM.png

I keep finding unicorn ones... I'll stop posting haha. 

Nice! I don't have that one... ๐Ÿ˜„

What a beautiful and unique find!  I am sure you'll cherish this piece for many years! @veronika23

I am with you! @alexasteph A House Targaryen talisman would be awesome!

@Tamara76

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 11.33.08 AM.png

Ohhhhhhh! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

@veronika23 Aaah that is so cool! I am 100% checking out their GOT line!!!

Happy Holographic Sunday y'all! (tm by @niki172 ๐Ÿ˜‰)

IMG_0345.JPG

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

Nice!!! I just pinned the 2nd pic on my Pinterest this morning... It's actually a shirt!  I need that thing framed! Everything about it is sooo me lol ๐Ÿ˜„

If only that was Pantone's color of the year! ๐Ÿ˜„

HAHAHAHA! Thanks alot @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜„

Disney fans!!  Heart  

These are definitely some #MomGoals

Capture.JPG

Spoiler
2.JPG
1.JPG 3.JPG 11.JPG  4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG

How cute are these @Randell

Definitely mom goals! Ahh these are precious. I can't wait to one day hopefully do this with my little princess! 

This are so very pretty!! Fantastic job done by the photographer and I'm sure the girls will love these prints for the rest of their lives <3. I wish I could do something like this...

Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

@ZombieMetroAnt - could you please tell me where this article is from? I'd love to send it to my mom. My niece loves Disney (she's 1 1/2), but as she got a little older this would be so cool to do!

Heart @niki172  All my material is from Bored Panda 00.JPG

that's the name of the site but I'll PM you the link.

Thank you pretty lady ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG!  These are amazing!  Nevermind my daughter - I want this photo shoot for myself! LOL!  Thanks for sharing! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ@ZombieMetroAnt

@ZombieMetroAnt Thx! I am in love!! Amazing! I am so intrigued by that photographer. What artistry!

space.JPG

Spoiler
A YouTube musician used a unicorn head to make a song. It sounds morbid, but it was actually genius. He drew a unicorn using MIDI notes, and the song it played was surprisingly pleasant.

Andrew Huang, a multi-talented Canadian musician known for his frequent use of unorthodox instruments, printed the shape of a unicorn mask onto translucent film, then traced it with music notes on his computer screen using digital audio software. The first try didnโ€™t go very well, but after tweaking the unicornโ€™s shape and adding a few extra notes, Huang managed to pull together a natural-sounding 22-second melody.

Listen to the finished product and follow Andrew Huangโ€™s creative process below.

space1.JPG

This is awesome!  I could see this being in a cartoon. Love it!  @ZombieMetroAnt

testing