Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Not sure if yours is worse than mine-- Whinny the Solitary. WTF? lol

Haha, these are all awesome! ๐Ÿ˜›

Electra the Untamed!  Love it!  ๐Ÿฆ„

@Tamara76 you've just described my hair on a windy day! 

Seriously!  Same here!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mine is Chaser the Bold. ๐Ÿ˜

Anonymous Insider

I'm Strider The Daring.

I'm Strider the Chosen. ๐Ÿ˜„

I came across the youtube channel Simply Nailogical, and I think you guys would like it. Cristine, the girl who runs it, is obsessed with holographic stuff and she's got some nice nail polish tutorials. She's also pretty hilarious. ๐Ÿ™‚

Spoiler

ETA: Found a tutorial for @veronika23 and all of the other Canadian ladies on BT. 

Spoiler

Nice! Thanks for sharing @lmi82 ๐Ÿ™‚

So cute!  ๐Ÿ’•

If you use Snapchat, the Food Network Snap Story has an article about these unicorn macaroons. They are at a bakery in Duluth, Georgia called Mac Lab Bakery & Cafe. It looks like they are working on a way to best package their macaroons so people can order online for delivery! 

IMG_0059.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt @Mcakes They are almost too cute to eat!

Oh my goodness @alexasteph, Bored Panda had an article about this a couple weeks ago with LOTS of pics - these look SO delicious! emma-stone-gif.gif

How cute! I always forget to look at those sponsored snap stories. These would make the cutest gifts ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I saw this tote bag on the Nordstrom website. ๐Ÿ™‚

_12949084.jpg

Heart Bath time!!  2.JPG

uni.JPG

Spoiler
We're guessing you love Lush, the U.K.-based natural bath and shower product line for the bath bombs, the shower jellies, and the beloved Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar. If you're not familiar with the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, it's bubble bath, only in solid form, that you crumble under running water to froth up your tub.

As Cosmo sleuthed out, in a new video posted to YouTube, the folks at Lush take us behind the scenes to demonstrate exactly how the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar is madeโ€”and, as youโ€™ll see, the process is every bit as magical as youโ€™d imagine

The fan-favorite product begins with a mixture of lavender, neroli, and ylang ylang essential oils. Pastel color pigments are added to the oils and blended, until the mixture is pliable, sort of like cookie dough (in fact, the entire manufacturing process is reminiscent of baking; everything takes place in a massive industrial kitchen). Once thoroughly blended, each colorful dough mixture is rolled out, then combined and molded (by hand!) into the unicorn-horn shape that gives it its name. Finally, each bubble bar is rolled in an iridescent mixture of food-grade glitter to give it just a touch of magic. Yum! (Is that weird to say?)
unic.JPG

Itโ€™s pretty incredible to see that, despite having grown extensively since the Lush launch in 1995 (there are now thousands of Lush stores all over the globe), the brand is still dedicated to its original mission, creating everything by hand and with ethically-sourced, all-natural ingredients. As far as Iโ€™m concerned, thatโ€™s something worth celebrating (ideally, with a colorful, glitter-filled bath).
Check out the fascinating behind-the-scenes video below and pick up a rainbow Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar for $7.95 here or at any Lush store.

il_570xN.1101963052_4oss.jpg

Saw these on Etsy.

I saw these at Target. I think they were both $20. Unicorns aren't part of my home decor, but I know some BTers love them so I thought I'd share! The first one is a wall mount, the second is a lamp.

wall mount.JPGlamp.JPG

Sooooo I'm kinda disappointed. I believe @sierrafallon  posted a while back that she did not receive a dust bag to go with her RM mermaid bag and that they sent her one and a wallet. After weeks of trying to reach RM I finally did. Told them I also did not receive a dust bag and that I had a friend who was sent one and a matching wallet to go with her bag and was hoping to get the same (I bought 3 bags from them). Well I got the package today and no wallet. I am so sad.  Is it because I am Canadian? ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 I also have not been able to get in touch with RM - I've left msgs, sent emails and called a few times since my daughter's mermaid bag was supposed to have included a dust bag.  I am glad you finally got in touch with them, but sorry to hear you didn't get the wallet.  ๐Ÿ˜ž     I got the wallet as a gwp with my order, but it was too tiny for me to use so I gave it to my daughter and she keeps it in her backpack for her school ID.

testing