Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Tamara76  yeah I think I remember you saying it was tiny.... but I really need a tiny one to go with my tiny bags lol.  Here's what you do. Go comment on their most recent post on FB that you haven't been able to reach them.  They should pm you back. I tried calling, emailing and even sent a FB message. NOTHING worked until I commented and tagged them in their most recent post on FB. Few hours later they sent me a FB message. Hope that works!

Thanks for the tip @veronika23!

Eta:  Had I not already given mine to my daughter, I'd send it to you ๐Ÿ˜ž

@Tamara76  Don't worry about it!  Thanks for the thought ๐Ÿ™‚  Just tells a lot about a company... smdh lol.

Good luck! Let me know if they reply to you!

The wallet was included as a GWP for other orders but Canadians were excluded (as you are aware since I think you posted the deal here first), so I think the same applies to your situation (frustratingly).

There must be some odd/obscure rule about companies sending "gifts" across the border? Or RM is really incompetent and doesn't want to follow the proper steps to include GWP's?

I never fully understood why they excluded Canadians from GWP's. It's a total turnoff so I don't ever order form them .

Yeah probably. It's beyond frustrating... and don't really think it's fair either... ugh whatever.

I really isn't. I would've made an order with them if we were included in the mermaid wallet GWP!

OMG!  So not cool... 

mlfw8144-tumblr_mbg5oxkCIi1rzbilco1_500.gif

It's an "im sorry" gift so I know it's not guaranteed but sheesh!  You purchased 3 bags & they're not exactly cheap.  

I didn't purchase 3 bags all at once but still...  I really wanted it! ๐Ÿ˜ž

I get it, but it's still 3 more than I bought & they should have record of that and show some appreciation.  Im sorry that happened.

I just ran across this little guy online - don't think I've seen him posted here, so I thought y'all would enjoy seeing him! ๐Ÿ™‚

am-a-unicorn.gif

He looks put out like when I trim my dog's toenails!

I need one of those outfits for my pug๐Ÿ˜

I think Kate Spade has a thing for unicorns. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Whimsies Unicorn Balloon Clutch:

upload_7716765938121940705.jpg

Spoiler
Ring:
upload_6514310638441958447.jpg
Broch:
uni1.jpeg
Necklace:
uni2.jpeg
Earrings:
uni3.jpeg
Key chain:
uni4.jpeg

I saw these at Macy's - Very Jeff K oons!  Love!

They also had a few other awesome Unicorn items at Macy's.

Betsy Johnson Unicorn Crossbody ($78):

Betsey Johnson Unicorn Crossbody

Unicorn Ring Holder (which I actually bought for my daughter - on sale for $12.60):

Celebrate Shop Unicorn Ring Holder

Betsy Johnson Unicorn Wristlet (on sale for $17.50):

Betsey Johnson Unicorn Wristlet, Only at Macy's

**** I had to put a space in the name of Jeff K oons because I got the "dirty word" error msg - lol! ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG that ring holder is sooooo adorable! Want it *grabby hands* ๐Ÿ˜›

I wish I could pull this off ๐Ÿ˜›

16002907_1288692364542958_7371233266981446115_n.jpg

Hahaha yes!

Finally hereโ€™s the ring! It comes in a cute little wooden treasure type box with something that looks like moss. Sorry I didnโ€™t get the lighting I wanted for these pics. Itโ€™s really beautiful even more so in the light. Itโ€™s obviously bigger and higher than what you would consider a โ€œnormalโ€ right and itโ€™s very light. I just want to say though my very first impression when it arrivedโ€ฆ a bit underwhelmed. It's much more impressive in their pictures than IRL. That was my very first thought though. Probably felt more meh about it because I was looking at it in dim lighting the first time around lol. Do I still like it? Absolutely. Itโ€™s different and thatโ€™s why I love it.

@Insomniacmuffin@vegchililover78  not sure who else I was supposed to tag.

Ring 1.jpeg

Ring 2.jpeg

other side

Ring 3.jpeg

@veronika23,  

This is still very impressive in your photos!  

What a treasure chest presentation!  It's beautiful!

I need this in my life. Where did you get it @veronika23?

1 Reply
testing