Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

these are really cool! I really wish Sephora carried this companies line, they make so many nice brushes.

I wanna be the blue tail mermaid with the red... *heart eyes*

I just got a pair of these Steve Madden MERMAID SCALE (!) workout pants for me and a pair for my daughter at T J Maxx for $16.99 each - sooooo cute!

IMG_8133.JPG

*Sorry about the lighting - I don't know why my pics are so dark today - it is super sunny outside!

Omg! @Tamara76 These are toooo cute! I need to see if my store has any!

Target wall decor.

IMG_7242.JPG

Hearts and her onesies reminded me of the best commercial ever! ๐Ÿ˜„ ( Yes, unicorn involved! )

Spoiler

There's also a "making of" video which is super funny!

Hahaha!  That commercial is what made me love the onesies to begin with!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

image.jpeg

Oh you guys!!!  I just ordered some onesies and period panties from harebrained!  They're tasteless fun! image.jpeg

Omg, could you imagine wearing those to a doctor's appointment? ๐Ÿ˜„ And, that onesie is so cute!

Haha! This is great! Zim has no idea ( yet! ) what an awesomely cool mom he's got!

Edit: Wait... Those onesies are for Zim... right?

Aaaand... You added a photo of your period panties... I am dying here! ๐Ÿ˜„

Haha, he's going to hate when I pull out his baby photos when he's older.  He's also getting this one which i loved. image.jpeg I had to get dads permission cause it's pink but he has no problem with gender neutrality. Phew.  We hadn't gone there til today. 

Anonymous Insider

ah unicorn always reminds of this cute photo..

how do I upload this photo..? 

@Anonymous  save the image to your computer in whichever folder you prefer, then access the upload menu by clicking the insert/edit image box (the button next to the smiley face with a mask), and follow the various steps for insertion

Anonymous Insider

ok ok how about this:

are you able to post that as an image rather than a link?

Anonymous Insider

not yet though.. but sorry i am on my way to nye party..i'll ask my mom..talk to u later...

Anonymous Insider

not could not

I figured this might be the best place to post this since this thread is the one that tempts me the most. I'm going on a low buy. I will not be tempted to buy anything unless it is sparkly, shiny, iridescent, holographic, mermaids, unicorns, and/or baby llamas. That's totally possible right? LOL. 

Anthropologie Cosmic Luster Travel Mug ($30). Really pretty, but I just bought four travel mugs. Maybe if it goes on sale I'll grab it...

sersdx.PNG

If anyone wanted them and missed out they have some up for purchase now!

Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 12.51.46 PM.png

testing