Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Omg those are incredible! I want them so bad. Sadly got Tieks last year for Christmas and they were to small, went up a size and they were to big. Wish they would start carrying half sizes. Enjoy yours!!! 

They look like they would be perfect with the Coach bag. That's the one I got for Christmas and I think they would look great together! 

Same thing happened to me.  They just didn't fit and the leather actually was kind of stiff.  I wanted them for months, and was disappointed that I had to return them!

*falls on the ground convulsing*

I saw the price. I need therapy now.

haha! I've been drooling over these since they came out, but can't quite bring myself to pull the trigger because of the price.

Still drooling....

These are beautiful. I have wanted Tieks for so long, and these look very versatile. Would you say the leather feels pretty substantial in these? If I were to hypothetically make the investment, I'd want a pair that would last a few years hopefully. 

I would expect my everyday matte leather "Taupe" tieks to last several years.

So far at 6mos they are going good.  They have some scuffs on the toes, but other than that no issues.

I am not sure on these new shiny ones how durable they are - they seem good so far no issues, but I have only had them a few weeks and have only been wearing them gingerly lol!  But that will wear off I am sure.

They are more delicate leather, you can't really tell from the pics but it is almost like fish scales texture IRL on mine.  

They are not smooth leather like the close ups of the shoes above on the my actual shoes in person now that I look. Hmmm lol.

@Nicrohr Thanks so much - Your description helps a lot. I didn't realize they were a more delicate type of leather. Perhaps I should try a matte pair first, as I'm fairly hard on my shoes. Enjoy your Arabian Nights - They are gorgeous!

PPS. I got the "most colorful" custom option - in other words the slider all the way to the right.  So mine are like the top pic, super colorful/oily/holo.  The bottom pic shows the more subdued mostly black option that is more subtle.

WOW! OMG I want these now! Don't even know if they'd make my size but I have to check this out! Thanks for sharing!!

From Coach:

hgvh.PNG

srec.PNG

srersr.PNG

jfgd.PNG

knjk.PNG

I keep telling myself I do not need a new Coach bag. Those holographic colors are too difficult to refuse, lol.

I got the last one - and it looks nothing like the photos online.  Just FYI if you are considering it.  Coach customer service says it is due to color variations in my screen, LOL!  ๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG_8625.PNG

I've seen lots of variations in color on these. If you're able to get to a store, it might be better to go in and pick out the one you like best.

@Milou07   hahahaha at coach... yeah right... There's a purse just like the wallet above and the pic also looks fuchsia/purple/blue green but IRL it's like a fuchsia and chartreuse-ish green? Nothing like the picture.

@veronika23 I know, right?  ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for letting me know about the wallet - that helps with my FOMO.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Milou07you are welcome! I wanted it soooo much but IRL I was like wut??? NOT what I expected or wanted ๐Ÿ˜„

@Milou07 Oh wow, that is really different. It doesn't even look holographic. Bummer. 

It isn't holographic. I was going to return it, but it is the perfect small purse, and the purple / green shift is actually really pretty.  I have the corner zip wallet sitting on my porch right now, so I will post a photo of that tonight.  

Didn't buy the wallet. Forgot about the wallet. Can't buy the wallet cause sold out ๐Ÿ™ derp 

@shimmerbait The wallet is still showing in stock for $75. Are you not on the US site?

@Fedele13^^^^

testing