Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I know! I really want these!  Not sure how to use those but still ๐Ÿ˜„

Haha, what even are these things? 

Me Too, but I still want them! There's something wrong with us. 

We just like pretty things ๐Ÿ˜„

It is my understanding no Unicorns were hurt in the making of this product...

00000000.JPG

Spoiler
With '90s beauty trends back in full force, all things shimmery seem to be firmly placed on everyone's lips. But the new Lancรดme Le Metallique lipsticks takes everything we love about 2016's best lip looks (think everything from Pat McGrath glitter kits to Sigma Beauty holographic glosses) into 2017 in a fresh, slightly unexpected way. The metallic lip lacquer is honestly a hybrid of the shiniest lip gloss ever, but with all of the metallic lipstick, minus the drying factor. (Because let's be real, the latest liquid mattes, as much as we love them, can be drying sometimes.) And although all 13 shades of the Lancรดme Le Metallique metallic liquid lipsticks, which we got to test before they launch next month (I know, tough life), are the chicest combo of glitter, shimmer and sheen we've seen in quite some timeโ€”and don't leave lips chapped in any way.

We know, we know. A gloss that hydrates and drops serious color payoff? Hard to believe, but we get it: We know just hearing the word "gloss" can scare some of us matte lovers off. When we unscrewed the top of the new Le Metallique lacquers, pulling out the flat, fluffy applicators and heard that squishy noise, our "stickiness alarm" went off. Like, hair-glued-to-our-lips type of alarm. Several of our lip gloss-loving staffers instantly fell for the wand alone, citing they could practically use its precise cut to line their lips. Others were a bit skeptical of the color payoffโ€”those would be Allure's matte-or-die crowdโ€”but were pleasantly surprised at the buildability the lacquer has. Because while some of our favorite lip glosses are perfect to use over a lipstick, the pigments in this formula provide a superserious color payoff. Now, depending on how dark the shade of the metallic lipstick is, one coat can give lips a more sheer wash of color, but two helps the hue become more intense and opaque, with an almost heavy metal-like appearance. Regardless of how much you use, the end result is undeniably all kinds of shimmeryโ€”some people even thought one of our editors was trying out the holographic Unicorn Tears lip gloss instead.

And that other thing that bugs us about both liquid lipstick and lip gloss? The dehydrated, chapped lips they can leave behind. Thanks to ingredients like vitamin E and grapeseed oil, both emollients, the metallic lipsticks actually hydrates lipsโ€”and yes, even in a Polar Vortex. The one downside? It transferred from our lips to our coffee cups, but that's to be expected with this kind of formulation. (It's not like every product can do every single thing, obviously.)

With 13 different shades including a soft rose gold, a vibrant orange and a crystalline blueโ€”not to mention metallic-themed names like Magnetic Mauve, Molten Magenta and Iron Nudeโ€”we can see this Instagram candy (we mean, lip glosses) selling out fast. They're great on their own, layered atop your favorite matte formula, or mixed togetherโ€”especially if you want that unicorn tears look.
The Lancรดme Le Metallique lip glosses are available starting January 1 for $22 exclusively on sephora.com and at Sephora stores.

- - - - end of article

At first glance, I thought these were the new Sephora lippies....

Lancome metallic lip Live for US (coming soon for Canada)

http://www.sephora.com/le-metallique-metallic-lip-lacquer-P415969?skuId=1890193

Back in stock at Beautylish!!!

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 7.45.35 PM.png

I just found the cutest shirt! A pug in a cape riding a unicorn! ๐Ÿ˜„

IMG_2432.JPG

That is super cute and perfect for you 00000.JPG

3726AD34-1242-40BF-9A96-0D35758C8CB9.pngRebecca Minkoff Avery Crossbody for CAD84.97 plus tax with code DMDOUBLE12

The Unicorn Tears serum is now available and shipping to the US ONLY ๐Ÿ˜ž  The product will come back later but under a different name... so if you want those tears better get them while you can... if you are in the US.

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 6.49.55 PM.png

Anyone managed to get the unicorn tears???

Price on ebay - $350!!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 10.16.14 AM.png

Spoiler

Wow! That is AMAZING! Heart

Urban Outfitters - 12 Piece Electroplated Flatware Set

40669822_040_b.jpg

40669822_040_d.jpg

Damn I wish these matched my kitchen. I think this means I should remodel. 

@veronika23 I might need this (and I don't even follow this thread!!!).

@meganlisa  yeah it's very very tempting! ๐Ÿ˜„

My Rebecca Minkoff order arrived along with a mermaid tail blanket for my daughter!

IMG_7341.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Mermaid Tail Blanket (Amazon)

2.  M.A.B. Tote Mini (Rebecca Minkoff) - This bag is WAAAAAAAYYYYYY smaller than I expected based on the photos on the website.  However, it is super duper cute and I got it 50% off, so I will hang on to it.
3. Small Astor Saddle Bag (Rebecca Minkoff) - This bag is actually larger than I expected!  I think it will fit about the same amount of stuff as the M.A.B. Mini - This one will be a Christmas gift for my daughter

GWP:
1.  Mini Trifold Wallet (Rebecca Minkoff) - The list price on this is $65 and it is super tiny, but totally adorable.  This would work well in a little clutch for a night out, but I am passing it on to my daughter.

@Tamara76Thanks so much for posting a pic these are beautiful! The wallet looks really nice, your daughter is going to be so excited for Christmas. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Tamara76 Hello, it's me! Your daughter!

1 Reply
testing