Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

This post is just evil and I so tried not to come here...ugh I want these so bad now esp since I have been wanting one from bfor the sale. I want the elle mini ๐Ÿ˜ข

Any experience with ordering direct from RM to Canada @veronika23?

Hey @Anewxa! I've ordered direct from RM to Canada before. It was a good experience - they pre-charge all the taxes & duties when you're checking out so you don't get a surprise duty bill when they arrive at your door. I thought what they charged was actually quite reasonable and the parcel arrived in Alberta in a couple of weeks, so I was pretty happy overall. 

Awesome thanks for sharing the info @ExquisiteGypsy. Maybe I will just order to here then!

That's good to know @ExquisiteGypsy I didn't see that. Thanks!

@Anewxa no ๐Ÿ˜ž  It was my first purchase from her and I shipped it to an awesome friend in the US.  So I have no idea how it is when you ship here. She doesn't seem to be using USPS which would most likely mean duties but can't know for sure. I haven't been lucky lately with items coming from the US and get huge bills.

oh thats not a bad idea @veronika23 I could have it sent to family if they don't use usps to ship to Canada.. what did you end up getting..I have to see what is in stock..I want to resist esp coz this last quarter of the year is a pricey one..then there is PM next month too ๐Ÿค‘

I got the Elle mini @Anewxa ๐Ÿ™‚ I like bigger bags and this is the biggest... I saw a few on youtube (different colors) and figured I'd like this one best.  Plus it has this punk mermaid vibe which is totally me! lol

The Hudson and M.A.B are tempting... This is like my fav colors besides black and so very hard to find... Do you use cash back sites? Sometimes when I want something that's how I justify a purchase... take the cash back I earned and put it towards that item lol ๐Ÿ˜„

Awesome I want the same and same reasons..Studs get me everytime anyway. I do use ebates both cnd and u.s ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. I am going to send a screentshot of the elle mini to my husband as *hint hint* lol

lol nice @Anewxa ๐Ÿ™‚

Update.  I ordered the M.A.B. tote mini.  ๐Ÿ™ˆ  These are just too pretty for words!  (and this thread is majorly dangerous).  Thanks @veronika23 for finding these!

You are welcome @Milou07! Oh that's cute. I almost wanna buy a second bag and looking at that lol

@veronika23 THANK YOU doll!!! I ordered the Avery Crossbody! So excited! I wish I could give you a big mermaid hug!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have my eye on another one...If you want to PM me your email, I'll give you the referral credit. I didn't notice that until I checked out. It said $20 for you & $20 for a friend. Nice.

I got that one also! I was torn between that and the clutch - and I don't need both (well I'm sure I could make a convincing argument to myself that I do buttt). It should be here Friday!!

@Randell you are welcome... don't tempt me... I almost want another in this color ๐Ÿ˜„

I have the bottom bag but without the studs from a few years ago, got the second last one in the US and had to do a phone order from Vegas! This leather's beautiful!! Enjoy!!

RMElle

@k617 - how does the leather feel?  I am so in love with these bags, but super stiff / plastic-y leather is a no go for me. ๐Ÿ˜ž

@Milou07 Mine's certainly not supple by any means. It's not stiff--it's very flexible and can be squished down, but the surface does has a smooth plasticky feel to it (though it is leather, it's coated).

The newer version looks like the material slightly different and made of saffiano leather it appears, but in my experience saffiano also doesn't have the suppleness that pebbled leathers have, so you might not like the material.

I personally love saffiano leather, they're so durable and I like structured bags so I have no problems with saffiano bags in general ๐Ÿ˜„

@k617 Thank you so much for your reply!  ๐Ÿ™‚  Decisions, decisions...

@k617 do you know if she made a wallet like this?

@veronika23 I don't know if she made a wallet like that, but she did make a clutch (Coco Clutch) in that same style. I have it in my collection. ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_5959.JPG

Thanks @ExquisiteGypsy ๐Ÿ™‚ I was just thinking with a purse like that might need a somewhat matching wallet ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

1 Reply
testing