Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Love this!  My hair is thin anyways, maybe I need rainbow extensions! That would certainly cause a stir in my small town. Crazy woman's newest quirk, I can just see it in the town's gossip sheet! ๐Ÿ™‚

I love this ๐Ÿ˜

OMG I love it!!!!

Me too! This reminds me of Rainbow Bright. My childhood favorite. To be young again......lol

OMG look at these!!!! From Unicorn Lashes!!! Releases to people who sign up in early Oct.  Website: www.unicornlashes DOT co.uk

Posted on FB 10 hrs ago: There is now 1500 signed up to the priority pre order list. Only 500 more of you can be added

14089016_1805971576312915_3872830812112611951_n.jpg14079537_1805972316312841_7497770735542638228_n.jpg

UPDATE!!!!

Taken from the FB page

You will have -

๐Ÿฆ„ Fan Brush
๐Ÿฆ„ Contour Brush
๐Ÿฆ„ Flat top buffing foundation brush
๐Ÿฆ„powder brush
๐Ÿฆ„ blusher brush
๐Ÿฆ„ concealer brush
๐Ÿฆ„ 3 eyeshadow brushes
๐Ÿฆ„ eyebrow definer

Suggestions on what to call them more then welcome below... I.E eyeshadow brush - buff up, Contour brush - chisel cheeks ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

The full set will be ยฃ45 and come with a gorgeous unicorn bag! This will be the only option available for the first launch in October. I will try my best to stick to the deadline but I want these beauties perfect and hope you will all be patient ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Lots of unicorn love
Mel blue

P.s international shipping and if the subscribing isn't working (mail chimp you suck) message me at unicornlashesuk@gmail.com and I'll add you manually ๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ”ฎ Sign up to the priority mailing list www.unicornlashes DOT co.uk to be the first notified on the pre order!

Instagram - UNICORNLASHESUK

14117717_1806663299577076_1291449080111928803_n.jpg

Oh my gosh these are so awesome! I want them so bad but I wouldn't ever use them for fear that much makeup would stain them. ...still I want to buy them so bad!

Awww these are so cute! Truly magical.

Omg these are sooooooo pretty!! I want unicorn brushes! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

Oh no, I was trying so hard to be good after getting the mermaid brushes. But we only go around once in life, and brushes are a necessity, right? ๐Ÿ˜‰

yup! The thing about brushes is that they never expire @prettyinpa ๐Ÿ™‚

Even Pixar/Disney know what's up!

Scene where Art gives Mike and Sulley a Dream Journal when they arrive at the Oozma Kappa house

3.JPG

Spoiler
Where can I get one of these?

4.JPG

Unicorn quote cosmetic bag 

From Etsy Yellow Sunflower Int. shop

il_570xN.1053967147_t8vm.jpg

Love this!  If I keep buying mermaid/unicorn bags I'm going to have a stuffed purse!  But I love this.....

@angel7594,  I like the sentiment!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite,

I thought it was such a clever quote! ๐Ÿ™‚

Look what I found from DuWop Cosmetics - It's a Pirates of the Caribbean collab.

duwop_mock_pirates_story_rev_15.jpgduwop_mock_pirates_story_rev_17.jpgduwop_mock_pirates_story_rev_18.jpg

MUST HAVE!!!

Their site has 30% off all right now.

Thanks @meganlisa ๐Ÿ™‚

I like the seashell packaging! 

testing