Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I love mine. It's well worth it. I used one of my grandpas canvas oil paintings I inherited of waves hitting a rock behind it on-top of my bookshelf as a backdrop.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh, what a great thread!!  How apropos, this was in Allure's daily newsletter

10 Stunning Mermaid Crowns

m1.JPG

"Who needs plastic roses when you can wear real seashells in your hair?"

I see these hand crafted shell bras and things like this on etsy and I always wanna buy them!! One year for Halloween I'l eventually follow through with being a mermaid 

Stunning!

@veronika23,  

This is such a Fun Thread!  Thank you for starting it.  

I really enjoy visiting here!  It's another world.   ๐Ÿ™‚

You're welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

The August ipsy bags look mermaid esque!

image.jpeg

Yeah, I'm hoping for the teal colored one in the back!  The sneak peak of my Ipsy bag looks like I'm actually going to get 5 usable products this month, yay!

I love those! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow! Those are pretty!

I love those! I've never looked into ipsy... Can you get them without subscribing? Like I need another makeup bag uggg

Anonymous Insider

@PaletteAddict99 I subscribe to ipsy and honestly have way too many of these bags. Unless this bag is significantly different in size compared to the previous ones, I don't mind shipping it to you.

They are usually very small to serve any purpose for me, and even if some are larger... how many does one need?

You can pm me if you are interested ๐Ÿ™‚

@Anonymous Wow long day.... Thank you very much for your kind offer! I think those bags are so cool but I have a giant shopper bag in my guest room closet filled with makeup bags. I wouldn't want to have you go to all that trouble of sending them and then I would just end up putting them in the the big shopper bag in the closet ๐Ÿ˜‰ I really appreciate your willingness. That is really nice of you ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you anyway! 

@PaletteAddict99- Before I subscribed, I used to get them on Poshmark or eBay.  Poshmark is better if you want a couple of bags but the $5.95 shipping is too much for only one. Ebay has them for around $3.00 plus a couple of bucks shipping if you wait until later in the month. It depends on how much you want to spend to get one, I guess.

@prettyinpa That's a good ideal I wouldn't have thought to check eBay for people selling off part of their sibsciption boxes. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

On Etsy:

Mermaid essentials makeup bag!  I want this for my Spectrum mermaid brushes, oooh.mermaid bag.JPG

This is adorable! ๐Ÿ˜

This is cute @prettyinpa ๐Ÿ™‚ I love Etsy!

Oh! I can totally participate in some holo-love!

Same polish - two different light sources.

SO. MUCH. RAINBOW.Holo2.JPGHolo1.JPG

Oooohh I need this 

Very pretty!  ๐Ÿ™‚

8 Replies
testing