Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I want to live here too! ๐Ÿ˜„

From Lolly Bird's shop on Etsy.

image.jpeg

il_570xN.305395776.jpg

Mermaid bookend 

Etsy

tumblr_mz7nubMpfH1qhy6c9o4_250.gif

I would love to buy a stuffed plushie of this!

@Angel7594 I ordered this from Amazon recently! Shipping from Japan is taking forever, but I think it will be worth the wait and was only 14$ :):):

@Cutiecrusader, That is awesome! I definitely think it will be worth the wait! ๐Ÿ˜

@Angel7594 ๐Ÿ™‚ I got it for my toddler to use as a pillow for a plane trip we are going on soon, or so I told my husband. He was not convinced.... Love pusheen and am so happy I heard about it here on BT ๐Ÿ™‚ still want to find the mermaid though too!!

@Cutiecrusader & @angel7594 - I haven't seen a mermaid plush of Pusheen (yet).  Maybe one will be coming soon!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@titan06 they were being sold at hot topic earlier this year, not sure where else you could get them, so cute!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

maxresdefault.jpg

Hi, @Cutiecrusader, and @Titian06,

I have been stalking these!  Gund makes the plush Pusheen Mermaids.  Gund says that the mermaids will not be available again until November.   So long to wait!  ๐Ÿ˜ž

@tsavorite@samls324, & @Cutiecrusader - Thanks for the info!  Obviously I hadn't seen this before!  I check the Pusheen website, FB page, and Instagram.  I usually look at the store linked on these pages (Hey Chickadee).  I know how everyone just swooned over her drawing, so maybe it was there and just went that fast!  Gund is the only company authorized to make Pusheen plushes.

Thank you to @angel7594, who first introduced me to Pusheen here on BT, in the Party thread!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Titian06, I also came to the Pusheen party late, too late to feel good about the current Mermaid sellers on Amazon, anyway. I did fall for Pusheen though!  I was able to get a lovely basic Pusheen plushie on Amazon.  And I read from other buyers on Amazon the dangers of buying cheaply-made, counterfeit, non-Gund Pusheens from China, or somewhere.  ๐Ÿ˜ž  So, I think it's better to be cautious about who you buy your Mermaid Pusheen from.  I will wait until Gund has them available after November.  Good luck in the Quest!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I got my mermaid Pusheen on Amazon ๐Ÿ™‚

@angel7594,

Without the rainbow food dish, and not sitting down, the Standing plushie Pusheen Unicorn is still on Amazon. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I like this SIitting Pusheen Unicorn in the Gif better, though.

@tsavorite, Thank you! I thought it was a litter box filled with magical unicorn poo in this gif, lol! ๐Ÿ˜„

@angel7594,

I will never look at my cat's litter box the same way again! ๐Ÿ™‚

Same here, lol! ๐Ÿ˜

unicorn.jpg

unicorn.jpg

I was ordering this top and noticed the print has tiny subtle unicorns. The top is on sale on Revolve for $48 too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Is it weird that I want this? ๐Ÿ˜„

a0061d74af956b82add118edc6551c90.jpg

I saw this on Amazon.

no freaking way...now we can feel glam even while flushing the can!

Lol that's pretty cool!!

2 Replies
testing