Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

So pretty! I've never heard of the brand before - I'll have to look them up.

@niki172 really should look them up! Awesome colors. Talked about it on this thread a bit:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Indie-brands-and-other-not-so-talked-about-makeup-brands/m-p/...

@veronika23

You are so right about the awesome nail polish colors on the Makeup Indie Brands thread!  

The polishes are exquisitely mermaid!

๐Ÿ™‚

Cool thanks V!

I contacted Gund online about the Pusheen Mermaid 12 inch plushie.  Gund online says that the Pusheen Mermaid plushie will not be back in stock until November.   

Check Amazon @tsavorite

Hi, @samls324,

Thank you!  ๐Ÿ™‚   I've been stalking the Pusheen Mermaid on Amazon for sure!  I think that I just missed my chance for now.   Right now there is only one seller, and they have only sold 7 items on Amazon.  Their shipping time is 4 to 6 weeks on the Pusheen Mermaid and their approval score is currently only 86% for their 7 items and only 50% for the last 90 days.  That all together is not in my comfort zone.  

I want to put a warning out - there are multiple sellers on Amazon that are selling fake Pusheens!! I belong to a Pusheen Facebook group and there are pics - it's so bad. Please be careful who you buy from. Hey Chickedee and Gund are reputable sellers on Amazon - the rest be careful!! I feel bad for those that get counterfeit Pusheen ๐Ÿ˜ž

@niki172,

Yes, yes, yes!

Yes please be careful who you buy from. It's a shame people sell counterfeit items.

Mermaid knee high socks from Living Royal dot com.

e467dcfee64fee46d38c4ef127a15442.jpg

OMG those are cute!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I want them so badly even though it's summer!

Well fall is coming l ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I could technically still wear them inside with air conditioning (and shorts) ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Some iridescent bags... Skinnydip via ASOS

image3xxl-1.jpgimage3xxl.jpg

13603791_1406725222678389_3043937053914487310_o.jpg

I think we should all get one, and take over Hawaii or somewhere on a nice warm beach.

Awesome! This company make some of the prettiest tails I've seen.

www.finfolkproductions DOT com

13590381_645397712290837_697690170650994573_n.jpg

13138990_620562284774380_8876837445109114391_n.jpg13906758_658339194330022_5081026620804082189_n.jpg

โค๏ธ whoa

SMOKO is having a unicorn sale.  About 5$ to 10$ off depending on the product... for those who liked the slippers and lamps ๐Ÿ™‚

Can I live here...

pinterest1.png

testing