Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@jesscheems, there really is a market for everything lol! ๐Ÿ˜„

@angel7594 Yup! Get a bidet (I googled for the proper term as to not type something offensive since I've been ratted on before LOL)....If you don't already have one it will be perfect with the mermaid handle lmao ๐Ÿ˜› Bathroom accessories ๐Ÿ˜„

@jesscheems,  :D:D I am laughing so hard right now! Those two things on the same "throne" would be hilarious to see! 

I know!! LOL we should make our own imaginary BT Bathroom bahahaha...with all the bells and whistles...:D

Indeed! ๐Ÿ˜„

This looks hysterical ๐Ÿ˜„

I think I'll order it just knowing my boyfriend will hate it muahaha! ๐Ÿ˜„

13781744_1172346249487562_3983343434431248330_n (1).jpg

Beautiful!

Oh my gawd.....Can I play dress up with this? I mean I HAVE to play dress up with it! 

The lady who made it, made it for a photographer friend. I can't wait to see the images with it. 

I love that!!

unicorn-shoes-10-wedding-shoes-that-are-by-for-and-about-unicorns-736-int.jpg

unicorn-shoes-10-wedding-shoes-that-are-by-for-and-about-unicorns-454-int.jpg

Yes, I will take both of these unicorn stilettos...lol! ๐Ÿ˜

From the weddbook website

I love the second one! Can't wear heels though ๐Ÿ˜ž

me too! the second one is just so whimsical and cool, and like a mashup of unicorns and space..amazing! and i cant wear them either ๐Ÿ˜ž *crushed dreams* i would literally be happy with just displaying them

This is from the Pusheen website - I love Pusheen!

It is cute!

I, too, strongly believe I am a magical mermaid. This thread is my new favourite! 

I really really want those spectrum brushes and the unicorn slippers in particular. 

This is my water bottle, it's purple but turquoise iridescent hen the light hits it at different angles, they also make a lighter purple version. 

image.jpeg

I almost bought this water bottle the other day, but I'm weird about metallic tastes in my water. The last stainless water bottle I bought was destinctly metallic flavored. Do you notice that at all with this brand, @Haleyhale?

It's actually not bad at all for metallic water bottles, but there is still some there,  compared to glass water bottles but only slight @Gwenhwyfar

Nice!  I saw those!!!  I want the blue one called Neptune.  So pretty!!!

testing