Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

When I looked at the HTML link it reads "...Beauty-Confessions/Mermaids-amp-Unicorns..." And my mind read it as "Confessions of a Mermaid"!

My new favorite thread! I could fill pages up! Thanks @veronika23!

image.jpg

Tokidoki x Hello Kitty collab!

image.jpg

OMG @Randell  what is that with the mermicorno and HK??? Shirt?  SOOOO CUTE!

@veronika23 yep, it is a shirt from SDCC. Hoping it makes a limited run on the website. Last year some of the CC exclusives popped up. I will PM you if it does!

Thx ๐Ÿ™‚  Wish they had something else with mermi and HK like that on it. So darn cute!

Mermaid pillow!! ๐Ÿ’™

p0916_mermaidpillow_1.jpg

From Rightside Design website

The current issue of Interweave Crochet has a pattern for a mermaid blanket.

@veronika23 @Titian06

My mom actually had a mermaid tail blanket made for me!

image.jpeg

@veronika23 @StephaniLynn - These patterns are on Red Heart's blog.  The baby is too cute!

BHooked Mystic-Mermaid-Cocoon-2

Nice!

Have you seen the mermaid tail blankets?

Ok two more... lol

Check out Smoko for some super cute light up unicorn slippers and a few other unicorn items ๐Ÿ™‚

slippers-unicorn-light-up-slippers-4_grande.jpg

Also I LOVE silver jewelry.  There's a Canadian company called Pyrrha. They make beautiful talismans. If you are a fan of OUAT they make that swan necklace Emma wears.  They have a few with a unicorn. You have to look through them all to find them because if you search for unicorn they won't all show up. They all have different meanings.  Very pretty!  If you are in Canada do not order from the site. Either find a Canadian retailer (Magpie Jewellery - they have an online store) or contact the company. That way you should be able to pay in Canadian funds and I don't believe there's a price difference.

This one is called Unicorn in the Forest.

Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 5.07.52 PM.png

I would never take those slippers off if I had them. Too cute. 

Those unicorn slippers are so cute!

Those are awesome slippers! This thread is so dangerous for me. Love mermaids!

Me too! That's why I started it because I know I'm not the only one and if someone sees something they can post it here to enable us ๐Ÿ˜„  Always on the look out for some mermaid stuff ๐Ÿ™‚

Unrelated story... A few year ago I found a vintage necklace that was very mermaidy on Etsy... I never pulled the trigger and regretted from that day on. Once in a while I search for it still but no luck. Maybe one day I'll get one made haha

SMOKO!!! I fell in LOVE with their unicorn lamps. I haven't gotten one bc I feel like that would be too kiddie for me.. but they're so adorable!!

lamps.PNG

I NEED DIS! Never too kiddie. I have a green frog and a grey elephant humidifier. They are actually for nursery but I like them and they work great so I use them. I didn't know they were for nurseries until I started getting ads from target about baby stuff. =X

kiddie? who cares ๐Ÿ˜„  If you like it you should get it.  Maybe wait until a sale ๐Ÿ˜‰  It's so cute! I wouldn't know where to stick it though hahaha

Pandora makes unicorn and mermaid charms ๐Ÿ™‚

my mom got confused and got me the unicorn for Christmas one year instead of the mermaid lol. Then she got me the mermaid one ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I have an Ariel charm for my bracelet from the Little Mermaid.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dropping these here because they are a love of mine:image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 Replies
testing