MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

I thought it'd be fun to create a thread where we share our 'mask faces'! I'd love to see how lovely & silly you all look with masks on :smileyhappy: It'd be great if you mention the name of the mask you are using as well!

I'll start things off!

Tonight I am using the Lush Magnaminty mask :smileyhappy:

10672086_10152268635741227_881423386548379993_n.jpg

Re: MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

Face mask.jpg

This is the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask.  I was lucky enough to try this for free thanks to a promotion with BuzzAgent (I also got a sample of their Treatment Essence and Power Cream).  I was really excited about this BuzzAgent campaign since this was the coolest thing I've received so far and also my first time trying SK-II.  All the masks I've used before have been creams, gels or pastes so this was the first time I've applied a sheet like this directly to my face.  It took a little effort to get it applied to my face in a way that made sense (and I don't think my application job was quite as nice as some of the others I've seen here with this type of mask).  But once it was on, I really liked it.  It felt cool and hydrating and felt pretty gentle up until the last 3 minutes or so (I kept it on for the full 15).  Then I did notice a little sensation but it wasn't painful or itchy.  After the 15 minutes were up I took it off and rinsed and I really liked how my skin looks.  I thought it looked hydrated and had a nice glow to it.  I'd definitely use one of these again.

motd.jpg

Pierre's Apothecary Manuka Honey and Greek Yogurt. Found it at Ross for like 5 or 6 dollars.

Ross' has some pretty good masks available from time to time! 

Sounds like a good mask to try! Cute pic :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyhappy:

image.jpgThe contrast cracks me up!

(0) Hearts

I used Charcoal Detox Mask I picked up from TJ Maxx. Smells faintly like Omorovicza Thermal Mask. Feels like it too! Oh well, I only paid 6 dollars for it and it made some people smile I hope! Pity hearts please! I swear when I am not amused I look like grumpy cat! Hehe

(0) Hearts

Luv this pic! Too funny♡

Potato-quality photo - used my laptop camera.

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask

I think I look like the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz

WIN_20150709_213417.JPG

(0) Hearts

Soooo cute! 

Freeman's Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask. I love the smell and it doesn't tighten up as much as my Indian healing clay. I feel like a smurf!

20150708_204659.jpg

(0) Hearts

Luv the Freeman masks, but haven't tried this one yet :smileyhappy:

Last night's mask: Caudalie Instant Detox Mask! I don't know if I'm really supposed to, but I love to let these clay masks dry down fully - and then I pretend I'm a stone golem. :smileyvery-happy: I also love the way the clay settles into the pores and makes everything super duper visible. I just like to inspect my face for a while at this stage; it's like exploring a very interesting geologic landform.

I have photos of the not-yet-dry mask, but it makes me look like I have pig blood smeared on my face so I'm not posting that. Here is the dry mask face (check out those pores on my nose! :smileysurprised:) and my post-mask happy cat face (my expression looks hilarious to me, so I had to include it).

IMG_5214.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_5218.JPG 

Holy moly, all I see are great cheekbones! Wow! Your skin is flawless!

(0) Hearts

I got a sample of this and wanted to love it but just couldn't.  Don't know if I'm an outlier but the Glamglow mask seemed to work better with my skin for this purpose.

(0) Hearts

i love you.

i also love this mask and i'm going to purchase full size soon !

Pig's blood? And you know this why...? XD

I think this mask looks like calamine lotion, gave me flash backs of having the chicken pox as a kid. I really liked the DS I got but I'm on the fence about buying the full size. Ahh, Freeman masks you have spoiled me with your affordable prices and generous product size. lol

It just reminded me of metal band videos from back in the day. I think I recall watching a performance video of Slipknot in which one of the band members dips his entire head in a bucket of pig's blood before the performance. Good lord, I hope that was fake; doesn't seem very hygienic.

I think Caudalie is so worth it no matter what! I love their products (except the Vinoperfect Serum; that one always broke me out and I'm still not certain why).

Haha, well I can't say anything about pig blood but it definitely doesn't look like a blood mask, which is a wrestling gimmick NOT a spa treatment. lol

If I end up missing it I'll certainly buy it, I did like it but it didn't knock my socks off or anything. I should have kept a count of how many uses I got out of the DS to calculate how long a FS would last. DOH! Oh well, I'm sure I will talk myself around to it eventually. It's not like I don't have a whole shelf full of masks in mean time.

Dr. Brant's Oxygen Facial is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!!

The tingling is amazing♡♡♡♡

IMG951208.jpg

Is this a bubbling mask?  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments