fluffymuha

MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

I thought it'd be fun to create a thread where we share our 'mask faces'! I'd love to see how lovely & silly you all look with masks on :smileyhappy: It'd be great if you mention the name of the mask you are using as well!

I'll start things off!

Tonight I am using the Lush Magnaminty mask :smileyhappy:

10672086_10152268635741227_881423386548379993_n.jpg

jemly

Re: MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

(0) Hearts

i don't know where to post this, and i'm not going to start a new thread about it. so:

RIP to my caudalie vinoperfect enzymatic peel mask, because it was STOLEN from me !! so sad.

was going to use it today and make a post here, but it is certainly gone. and i know what happened, but i won't get into it. just needed to post something for some catharsis ! sigh.

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

Well that absolutely sucks! How rude of someone to steal your mask! What a jerk! I'd like to say something a lot meaner, but I don't want to violate community standards. :smileytongue: That really is disappointing, especially since Caudalie isn't cheap!

jemly

(0) Hearts

thank you buxombabe for the commiseration :smileywink:

as much as i loved that mask (i really did), the most disappointing part of it is the losing money part. i think i probably got $15 out of a $40 mask ! 

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

That is really sad! :smileysad:

MegEm

(0) Hearts

Tonight it's Algenist algae brightening mask-- from a sample packet, so this is my first time trying it. I feel like it dried super-fast, like I didn't even have time to really apply it before it dried and started to crumble when I touched it to add more. Anyone else have this experience?

Photo on 9-14-14 at 7.26 PM.jpg

jemly

(0) Hearts

i have a foil of this too. i'll try it soon and will report back my experience !

HotGeekGirl

[ Edited ]

IMG_2012.JPG

I have the best boyfriend ever-- he let me do this to him (GlamGlow Supermud!). The next day he kept touching his face and saying "my skin feels so soft!" Too too cute, love him to pieces.

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

That is so awesome and sweet!!

fluffymuha

Oh my god so sweet!! That pink headband is darling, as well! :smileyvery-happy:

HotGeekGirl

(0) Hearts

Yeah the pink headband is my favorite part! =D

xoxo

notcreative

My super hero mask, AKA H2o+ Sea Mineral Mud Mask.  It's all right.  I've only used it twice so far, so I am unsure if it is a keeper at this point.

Mask 090714.jpg

BuxomBabe80

It's so pretty! I hope it works well for you in addition to being a pretty periwinkle color!

notcreative

It actually looks more blue in person, but I agree the lighting is making it look periwinkle.  This is the back camera in poor lighting with no filter.

So far, the mask seems all right.  

MegEm

[ Edited ]

Origins active charcoal mask-- my Sunday night favorite!

Photo on 9-7-14 at 8.39 PM.jpg

jemly

[ Edited ]

today it's kiehl's rare earth deep pore cleansing masque 

and andy warhol has on "dirt"

(i really need to get him groomed)

motd-andy.jpg

almostyou

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh. That little muffin is so precious. And dirt is certainly working for him. :smileywink:

I've been wanting to try that Kiehl's mask. I'll have to pick it up once I've gotten through at least a couple of the masks that I already own. 

jemly

(0) Hearts

yeah i like to have a small rotation of masks (3-4 only, NOT including foil samples though !!)

i use this one, a sulfur mask which is basically my emergency breakout mask, the red clay FAB mask and caudalie enzymatic peel mask (WHICH MY TUBE HAS GONE MISSING. VANISHED. upset about that one as it's one of my absolute faves.)

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

Too cute! I love Warhol as a name for your dog! Do you like the Kiehl's mask? I haven't really tried much from them. For some reason the brand is one I don't get excited to try. 

jemly

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i have a love/hate relationship with kiehl's. all of their facewashes are foamy (yuck) or gels that just don't feel right on my skin. but i really like their rare earth (clay) line, their body lotions and body washes ! i also love their night recovery oil. this is my favorite clay mask, though it's the most i'll pay for a clay mask (clay masks should be cheap ! this one is $23, so not pricey but max i'll pay for clay for sure).

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

I'll have to get some samples and try a few things from the rare earth line. Thanks for the info!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 79 replies
  • 107 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • michelleshops
    • desertgirl501
    • lachaton
    • sangova
    • fatimamummy
    • notcreative