MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

I thought it'd be fun to create a thread where we share our 'mask faces'! I'd love to see how lovely & silly you all look with masks on Smiley Happy It'd be great if you mention the name of the mask you are using as well!

I'll start things off!

Tonight I am using the Lush Magnaminty mask Smiley Happy

10672086_10152268635741227_881423386548379993_n.jpg

Re: MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

Origins GinZin Peel-Off Mask to Refine and Refresh. It was really nice, my only complaint would be that the fumes made my eyes water really bad.15417696_10157859747955068_616203996_o.jpg

[ Edited ]

oh this one is fun!    It's a black sheet mask that bubbles up on your face!  It's pretty tingly.  Especially around the nose.  The cleansing part is different.  You have to wash your face after this one.  

Edit- face is washed and it still feels tacky.  Weird.  My skin looks really good though.  Shiny and taught. Will buy again.image.jpegimage.jpeg

Well this was disappointing.  It is so heavily scented.  Bad cyborg kitty! image.jpegimage.jpeg

[ Edited ]

My eyes have been looking mighty tired lately, and I've been waking up with darker-than-usual circles under my eyes, so thought it was a good time to the the Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patches that have been sitting in my mask drawer.

upload_7575062962328844479.jpg

The patches were cooling and hydrating, which gave a nice soothing effect. I didn't see much of a brightening effect. Perhaps slightly improved my undereye circles, but nothing drastic. The highlight was definitely feeling like a panda for half an hour Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

Oh that's adorable!  

(0) Hearts

That mask is so cute!! 

(0) Hearts

Omg, this mask is adorable! Note to self--go to Tony Moly store when visiting parents in NY during the holidays.

Rarrrrrrrr!!!!!  I thouroughly enjoyed the reactions I got from my 13 year old and hubs.  The fact my son thought I was a zombie means I have failed him and must rectify the situation.  image.jpegimage.jpeg

don't scare baby hearts!!! Smiley Tongue

[ Edited ]

Tonight I thought I'd get into the drbrandt magnetight age defier skin recharging magnet mask.  There's a mouthful!  

It's so coolly weird as you remove it as it comes off in just one swipe. I had to replace the tissue a few times and it ripped once and got my hands all gunky but was easy enough to clean up.  

It leaves behind a petroleum jelly feeling residue(A mix between Vaseline and Vicks vapo rub?)  that I don't really like.  All in all its super gimmicky. Fun to do once but I don't think this mask is for me.  image.jpeg

Bonus points for looking cute!! Smiley Very Happy

Here's a Choosy lip mask.  Chu is a kissy sound.  These things are a dollar each so I bought around thirty of them in different colors and flavours.  Cute, but awkward cause I can't speak for 5-30 minutes.  Oh and I tasted this one.  It's gross.  Don't do it!  image.jpeg

I really like the look of that mask. lol it's really cute. 

That is a really cute mask! 😁

Thanks, lol?  I have quite the lineup of cute to terrifying masks to try out.  Two of my favourites.  Cyborg hello kitty and Tokyo Ghoul!  image.jpg

Whoa, Hello Kitty cyborg face mask?! I never knew such a thing existed. Kind of reminds me of this time I met this guy at a saloon. He had a tramp stamp of Hello Kitty dressed as Darth Vader.

@txcatx. First off, a saloon!!!!!  Man. Trampstamp. Hello kitty. Vadar. Errrrr!!!! Errrrrr!!!!  Errrrr!  Does not compute!  System overload!  Will self destruct in ten seconds..........poof! 

Hearts! I have the Tokyo Ghoul one but I can't bring myself to use it because I know I can't really get another one haha.

[ Edited ]

Hehe, yeah I knew that was going to be a problem so I bought a few.  I also normally wait til around September or October to use my cool stuff cause I know I'll be replacing it in a month or so.  I am trying to be better about that.  Where'd you find yours?  @malday

I had to get mine on ebay or something, I'm not entirely sure there's a large market for Kaneki face masks out here haha. Please post a picture when you use it!!