MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

I thought it'd be fun to create a thread where we share our 'mask faces'! I'd love to see how lovely & silly you all look with masks on Smiley Happy It'd be great if you mention the name of the mask you are using as well!

I'll start things off!

Tonight I am using the Lush Magnaminty mask Smiley Happy

10672086_10152268635741227_881423386548379993_n.jpg

Re: MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

my new favorite affordable clay/mud mask ! PIXI glow mud mask. 

pixiglowmudmask.jpg

MOTD.JPG

May Lindstrom the Problem Solver. This has quickly become my HG mask, far surpassing any results that I saw with GlamGlow, PTR or any other brand. It's a powder, which I've never used before, but now love - it will be so easy to travel with. It took care of two cystic bumps I had on my chin after one application, and I haven't had any pop up since. I'm using once a week. It's a definite repurchase for me.

I've had this mask on my radar. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

May Lindstrom the honey mud, as a mask.  It's not the most appealing shade of beige, but it is a much easier way to treat with honey.  Smells like a combo of coffee, honey and oranges.

2801162image.jpeg

Mocha, how do you like the May Lindstrom products? I'm waiting on my order with the Problem Solver mask to get here.

(0) Hearts

jadeann, I've had varying degrees of feelings for them.

I wrote in a bit more detail about the ones I've tried here;

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Are-you-quot-trialing-quot-a-new-product-Want-to-...

but the Coles Notes version is I love the Problem Solver, am indifferent to the Blue Cocoon and am still deciding how I feel about the Honey Mud and Clean Dirt. 

I have a small sample of the Youth Dew that came with my Honey Mud/Clean Dirt gift set and I don't like that, but mostly because of the scent.

[ Edited ]

Dr Jart+ Vital Hydra Solution Deep Hydration Sheet Mask 

Dr Jart+ Mask.jpg

Yes. That looks hydrating indeed =)

Oo-la-la. Your hair wrapped in the towel really makes the look.

[ Edited ]

My husband loves that look!

WP_20160125_011.jpg

Pierre's Apothecary Brightening Mask and some under eye gels I got in the Mask TSB. 

[ Edited ]

The white mask with black eye gels makes your face look like a super cute Panda. I love this.

Haha I didn't even notice that!

I was just gonna make a panda comment!

2 masks at once here: finishing up my tube of Korres Grapefruit Brightening mask, and trying out the Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment from the SKINICAL promo.

IMG_2041.JPG

The Korres is ok (brightening effects are minimal, but it's moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling nice), but the Murad is... odd.

Those pads are separate from the serum/mask, you pat on a think layer of the serum and then put the pad over it. The pad itself is just dry cotton, so I'm really not sure why it's there. I would say to prevent it drying out while you leave it on (10-15 mins recommended), except... by the time I took it off after 10ish minutes, it had already completely absorbed. Into my skin or the pads I couldn't say.

The first reviews on the product page are glowing, but I was not impressed at all. I don't have major wrinkles or puffiness, but I do have visible fine lines, and this did nothing for them. In fact if anything it made them worse, because the serum absorbed so fast and so well that having otherwise dry cotton pads on my face wicked off moisture and made my undereyes look and feel drier than if I'd done nothing for 10 minutes.

Next time I will maybe skip the cotton pads and see how it does, or maybe add more serum. But the first impression is not great.

(0) Hearts

I picked the same bonus and wasnt really impressed. Will try witout the silly cotton wings... you looks adorbs!

Bwahaha, I love everything here. Too bad the eye pads are weird.

I love your eyes in this shot. 

That picture cracked me up. I love this thread.

Yeah it looked so ridiculous, I couldn't not take a picture. I am deliberately raising my eyebrows to emphasize it, but otherwise it's just my face, LOL.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments