MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

I thought it'd be fun to create a thread where we share our 'mask faces'! I'd love to see how lovely & silly you all look with masks on Smiley Happy It'd be great if you mention the name of the mask you are using as well!

I'll start things off!

Tonight I am using the Lush Magnaminty mask Smiley Happy

10672086_10152268635741227_881423386548379993_n.jpg

Re: MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

Is this thread still a thing?

Photo on 5-25-16 at 9.42 PM #2.jpg

PTR Irish Moor mud mask

I got a sheet mask as a free sample with an online amazon order so I went to put it on....and it didn't fit.  It was a 2 piece sheet mask and I had to do a little cutting to get it to fit on my face. :s

First picture is pre-cutting I couldn't even open my eyes cuz the sheet was right over my eye and the mask was drippy.

20160509_222702.jpg

Snapchat-3510800765172572072.jpg

image.jpeg

Sick and bored FAB red clay peel mask. Maybe this will make me feel some what better. 

This was me last night. I always feel like something out of a horror flick in a sheet mask, so I figured I'd play it up a bit. This one's the Estee Lauder Micro Essence Mask.

IMG_2769.JPG

No pictures but they just opened a new Lush down the street from my house.  So excited!  I had a bunch of empty black pots to cash in so I got a new to me fresh mask: Rosy Cheeks.  Anyone tried it?  I've tried quite a few of the other fresh masks before but have never noticed this one.  

[ Edited ]

image.jpeg

Showing off my true colors thanks to Berrisom's animal sheet masks!

(0) Hearts

Love it.  That's adorable.

Tony Moly mud mask turning me into leather face

image.jpeg

(0) Hearts

@Paiigee I just got this from Ulta but haven't tried it yet.  How did it work for you?  Was it like a big Biore nose strip but for your entire face? 

@parteepoison It didn't have that effect for me. It actually didn't have anything on it when I pulled it off. I still liked it though. It had a nice cool feeling, and afterward my skin was really soft. Especially on my cheeks, where the two parts overlapped. 

(0) Hearts

@Paiigee I read a review that it hardened on your face so it made me think of a Biore pore strip LOL!  I'm glad it's not like that.  Thanks for the info!  Can't wait to try it.

(0) Hearts

@parteepoison Well, it does harden, but it takes awhile. I left mine on the recommended 40 minutes, and only certain little patches had hardened. 

So... Part 1:  Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask  (I don't know why it looks so light in the photo.)

DSC00824.jpg

Part 2:  Origins Out of Trouble 10-Minute Rescue Mask

DSC00826.jpg

These are flattering to no one.  It's perfect.

12985571_621100824706457_3813018289088028449_n.jpg

i look like dog poop

oh my gosh! where did u get that headband im in love??

amazon etude house

I am a watermelon.

FullSizeRender (14).jpg

Korres Watermelon Soothing/Calming mask, from the Beauty Shots set like 2 holidays ago. It is ok at soothing, but I side-eye the cosmetic choices here - they definitely put pink dye and the little black seed-like things in just to make it look like watermelon, which does not scream "natural beauty" to me... It's weird too because they don't do it with the other masks in the set. The others are nectarine, cranberry, and something else (Grapefruit?), and I haven't tried the cranberry but the other two are not dyed or anything at all.

(0) Hearts

It looks more faux strawberry than watermelon to me.

I have this. The tube is alllll the way across the room, but are the "seeds" meant to be exfoliators? 

That would be a weird thing to do in a soothing mask though? I considered the possibility, but a) that, and b) the directions, as far as I remember, simply tell you to put it on and then wipe it off 20 mins later, same as the other ones. No mention of scrubbing to exfoliate.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments