MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

I thought it'd be fun to create a thread where we share our 'mask faces'! I'd love to see how lovely & silly you all look with masks on :smileyhappy: It'd be great if you mention the name of the mask you are using as well!

I'll start things off!

Tonight I am using the Lush Magnaminty mask :smileyhappy:

10672086_10152268635741227_881423386548379993_n.jpg

Re: MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

Origins Charcoal mask

And then I kept freaking out my dog when I called his name without moving my face when my mask dried haha 

His wide eyes are priceless! 

PhotoGrid_1430767296387~2.jpg

sd.......with that mask on you look like your dog !!! hahaha. so cute.

(0) Hearts

You know what they say....after a while you start to look like your pet!

Aww, your dog is a cutie!  How old is he?

(0) Hearts

Thanks! He just turned 3 like 2 weeks ago. But he still acts and looks like a puppy. 

the sulfur mask (called the pore refining mask) from proactiv. i still really love this one--i think the PTR one is comparable but when i know something works for me it's hard to switch ?? dealing with a bit of a hormonal flare up.

sulfur.jpg

FullSizeRender (35).jpg

Using my sample of the Boscia Bright White Mask today :smileytongue:

(0) Hearts

Haha have the same towel xD

How does it feel the mask? :smileyvery-happy:

Tried using a mask (boscia) for the first time today, i think i scared my friends. 

11158153_10203821260242331_1221881506_n.jpg

I've got the derma doctor amethyst Kakadu mask on tonight.  My yellow skin makes it a most unappealing shade of blue/gray

imkakaduage.jpg

(0) Hearts

kiehl's rare earth (clay) mask. i always come back to it.

kiehlsmask.jpg

Skynimage.jpg

Tried the skyn Iceland fresh start mask last night.  It looks like toothpaste, it smells like toothpaste, and when you add the activating gel on top of the "ice age mud" it effervesces like toothpaste.  However, it left my skin feeling softened and invigorated, so I can get over the weird textural issues.  It's kind of neat because the mud is cooling when applied, but then you add the gel on top and it heats up/tingles.  Very sensory experience.

I love it....smells like toothpaste, looks like toothpaste, feels like toothpaste. But if it works, it works, right?! :smileyhappy:

You guys, I'm trying out the Sephora eye masks and I haven't felt this inept in ages.  It was like trying to apply the Nike swoosh under my eyes.  Not cute.

Photo on 4-6-15 at 9.05 PM #2.jpg

(0) Hearts

Ha ha, you look so cute! I'd say wear this look out for a night on the town, esp. w/that facial expression! :smileyhappy: But the real question is, did they do anything??

(0) Hearts

I can't even get the full size ones to apply right.  They have so much serum they just slide off my face :smileyfrustrated:

(0) Hearts

Try squeezing out some of the serum back into the pouch, so the patches aren't so drenched.  You can fold over the packet and close it with a clip or bobby pin to use later.  I do this with sheet masks, otherwise I find all the excess serum just drains into my hair and behind my neck onto my pillow, which is a waste.  

(0) Hearts

It poured down my face.  I'm guessing it's ok but still...ew.

Power bun and Boscia Black Mask on; next step: take on the world!

IMAG1381.jpg

[ Edited ]

Reporting back from battle:

IMAG1383.jpg

A little bruised but Mochi and I made it through. Until next time!

Shenanigans aside pulling that thing off hurts -_- stupid peach fuzz on face. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments