MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

I thought it'd be fun to create a thread where we share our 'mask faces'! I'd love to see how lovely & silly you all look with masks on Smiley Happy It'd be great if you mention the name of the mask you are using as well!

I'll start things off!

Tonight I am using the Lush Magnaminty mask Smiley Happy

10672086_10152268635741227_881423386548379993_n.jpg

Re: MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

Had a terrible afternoon and masking always makes me feel better plus I love animals so 🐯🐯🐯

IMG_20160916_204625.jpg

image.jpeg

Boscia Bright White mask. This isn't my favorite, as I don't see remarkable results from it but I'd still like to use the tube up, regardless! And peel-offs always have an element of satisfaction to them. 

[ Edited ]

Hanging out with Dr. Brandt Magnetight mask from the recent promo.. or as the kids are calling it "Mommy you look like an Elephant face he he". The fun part awaits..☇

Screenshot_20160824-225205.jpg

I placed an order for this today a couple times! I can't wait to see how this works out! My tot hates when I wear any mask and stares at me all weirded out and then looks super relieved when it's all off and then says 'mommy you put mask on?' lol...

Can't wait to try it out!

That's adorable!

@jesscheems both my toddlers are the same..they would not come near me and in the past would cry so I stopped masking infront of them. 

I actually didnt mind the results of this..my face felt smooth and soft..and now that its day 2, I can report no break outs either. Only thing tho..it did nothing to help remove the pesky dry patches that I got as my skin healed from a recent random breakout. So now I have to use some other exfoliating mask i guess.

(0) Hearts

Awe poor babies lol. ..I try not to but it's hard sometimes or if I do I have to keep my distance when I use acv because that just makes him gag ..@anewxa

Okay sounds nice! My skin has been breaking out and I've had dry patches so I won't expect a miracle lol 

Owww, cool let's know what kids said when you removed it in front of them 😉

@fatimamummy lil One fell asleep during the 15 min wait and mini me thought it was magic how it came off and relieved it was gone haha. I actually kinda enjoyed this mask (not having to wash or towel off anything hence not messy) and my face feels squishy soft with a glow. Though it did nothing for my dry patches..those remained untouched..so I doubt I would purchase it at the price they are selling at but if I suffer no breakouts tomorrow then I may consider during the sale. And I found that you also need quite a bit even though I  tried the thinnest possible layer.

It's a 4 mask/treatment night. I'm a thing of beauty. 

Face:  Lush Don't Look at Me mask

Chest:  Lush Cosmetic Warrior mask

Hair:  Lush Marilyn hair treatment 

Teeth:  Opalescence whitening trays

image.jpeg

Ouhhhh, sea creature green!!!!   I must get me some of this stuff!!!!  

Hehe, I love that you're completely gooped up in the name of beauty!  

Hearts!!!! So nice so see you on BT again. 

The lighting doesn't show it, but "Don't look at me" is a glorious bright teal blue. Smells nice, and my skin seems to dig it. 

Hubs is is out on business, so I have time to do all the weird stuff. Plus, if I have to marinate for 20-60 minutes, I may as well quadruple task. 

[ Edited ]

It's great to see you again as well- even if you ARE green/teal.  😛

Part of the appeal is freaking out the hubs though!  My man hates goop oh so much and I am a cruel woman😈  Teal goopy hugs seem appropriate.

You'll be all pampered beauuuuuutiful when he returns and he won't know all the things you had to dunk in to get that way!  

I typically wear face masks around him, but somehow I don't make the time when he's in town. He travels nearly weekly, so, lots of time for masks. Sheet masks, however, terrorize my 4 year old. They don't do anything for me anyway. 

You're probably just filling in space you'd be hanging out with him, huh?  I tend to do more masking when I'm feeling lonely or down.  Ha, that explains the influx in mask usage around here in the last two months.  🙃What better time to pamper yourself when you're alone and taking on all the responsibility? 

Lol, awwwwww, they ARE scary.  I find sheet masks very hit or miss.  The more gel-like ones seem to do a better job than the cotton fibre ones, but I enjoy the process more than I do the results- especially in the summer when they feel so cool and refreshing.  

(0) Hearts

Yes, exactly on taking time to pamper myself. Between bath bombs and masks, I have quite the Lush habit going. I don't even count it as a beauty purchase. It's a sanity purchase. 

[ Edited ]

My first post here. Don't mind the chipped nails, I will take care of them tomorrow. 

image.jpeg

image.jpegHahaha wait I love this thread! No face mask for me but I did do a foot mask today

How'd you like it @mella900?

@samls324 I really liked it! First time trying it, I got the almond one too. The lavender was really refreshing and cooling for my feet, especially since I just got done walking home in TOMS. Had a little tingly sensation too. It's these cloth socks soaked in the ingredients and a plastic lining over so it's not messy at all. Still hard to walk around in them so I just stayed on the couch. Feet feel soft and velvety. Didn't do much for my heels, but I wasn't expecting it to. At $5 it's hard to say no lol