nebel

MONDAY RANDOM QUESTIONS!!

Sharing in the random question love!

1) Let's talk about chocolate! How do you like yours best?  Dark? Milk? White? Ice cream, mousse, or in a bar?  With dried fruit and nuts, Sea salt, or mint? SO MANY CHOICES!

2) What shape are your nails?  Long, short, oval, square?

3) You're given $100 to purchase a couple of items from ONE brand Sephora carries- what brand do you pick??

4) What kind of car do you have, if you have a car?

5) What is the best book you read recently?

For me: 

1) I love dark chocolate with sea salt :smileyhappy:

2) My nails were long and oval, but I just cut them (like yesterday) to be quite short and squared.

3) I'd choose Hourglass at the moment. I have my eye on a few products I want to try!

4) I drive a red 2007 subaru impreza. It is covered in dog rescue magnets.  I am a crazy dog rescue lady.  LOVE MY SUBARU!

5) They Came to Baghdad by Agatha Christie.  I usually stick to her Poirot or Miss Marple mysteries, and this was neither, but OMG it was so well written and so much fun.  (Albeit ever so slightly corny :smileywink: )

janinebt

Re: MONDAY RANDOM QUESTIONS!!

1) I love 'unconventional' chocolate. Mint, sea salt, caramel, bark style. The list goes on and on. Yum.

2) My nails are short right now due to the fact that I had to trim them (it's so hard to type with long nails). The shape is like a square-oval? If that makes sense haha.

3) Probably Kat Von D. You can never go wrong with any of her products.

4) A 2013 Toyota Camry!

5) Ok it's sad that I cannot remember the last book I read...I know it was just a few months ago...but still. I should really start on my summer reading list.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
annonymous1

[ Edited ]

1.) i absolutly loooove mint and milk chocolate together, i really like them as dinner mints from places like olive garden lol

2.) when i had my acrylics they were really long and almond shaped, now that i've taken them off they're short and squared.

3.) Tarte, i'm really loving all of their products right now.

4.) i drive a 2013 white hyndai elantra coupe, i'm obsessed with it, her name is Marilyn :smileytongue:

5.) i just started reading 'Looking for alaska" by John green, i've heard really good things about it 

melissabt

1) Let's talk about chocolate! How do you like yours best?DARK!!!! With Sea Salt!

2) What shape are your nails? square/oval

3) You're given $100 to purchase a couple of items from ONE brand Sephora carries- what brand do you pick?? Ahh that's a hard one. Hmm Make Up Forever

4) What kind of car do you have, if you have a car? No car

5) What is the best book you read recently? Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus

<3 Melissa
babybear04

1. I think my favorite form of chocolate is ice cream, although I do love a few bites of a classic Hershey's chocolate bar.

2. Square/oval, not super short but no where near long.  I guess kinda in between?

3. Wow, really hard.  Maybe Nars?? I love their eyeshadow duos and have been craving a couple more.  But then again maybe Tarte...ugh too difficult.

4. I drive a silver 2005 Ford Explorer.  His name is 'Pongo' (like in 101 Dalmatians?? No idea where I got this from.

5. Hmm, I've been so busy recently that I haven't had much time to read so I don't have a "favorite" of the moment. However, I'm trying to get healthier so I'm in the process of reading The Best Beauty Detox Foods by Kimberly Snyder. Great read--not too boring so it holds interest, and it's really informative!  Definitely helping me think twice about what I eat!

clarks18

1. How about all of the chocolate.  Thanks.

2. Square/Oval

3. Right now there are a couple Murad products that I want.  So Murad. 

4. 2011 Chevy Cruze.  First car I purchased all on my own.  I'm pretty proud of that.

5. The Wild Rose by Jennifer Donnelly.  It's the third book in a series.

nebel

(0) Hearts

Sure. All the chocolate sounds good. Can we share? kthx.

1930sbella

1. Sea Salt dark chocolate caramels

2. mine are oval

3. Stila

4. don't have a car

5. Father Brown omnibus and Four Faultless Felons, both were really good reads.

kenny

1) The darker the better :smileyhappy:

2) Short, Oval

3) Kat Von D

4) Fusion

5) Lord of the Rings, just making my way through them!

lightuptheroom

1. In my mouth, lol. But there aren't too many vehicles I'm opposed to. I am currently feasting on B&R Chocolate Peanut butter ice cream, as we speak. Simple, yet DIVINE!!

2. A mixture of all four, actually. Keepin it real.

3. YSL - got my eye on a couple thangs.

4. Nissan Sentra

5. I have been picking up and putting down The China Study. Very informative and absolutely life changing. I just need time to finish it.

Graceann

1. ALL OF IT

2.Long, oval

3. Uban Decay Naked palett 1&2

4. I dont drive

5. Nancy Drew. haha

1930sbella

Gotta love Nancy Drew!

jennjenn123

1.  I love pretty much anything chocolate but I prefer dark chocolate over milk.  I love chocolate mouse, French silk pie, chocolate covered raisins...

2.  My nails are long and square-ish, but not as long as the typically are.  

3.  Ole Henriksen.  I love that it's color coded.

4.  I drive a '97 Honda CRV.  I bought it used in '06 - I wasn't old enough to drive when it was made.

5.  Shakespeare's Richard II.  I've barely started Richard III, but I have high expectations.  nebel, I have They Came to Bagdad on my bookshelf, but I can't remember if I've read it or not!  Diana, I'm fairly certain it's aged 10 and divorced.  I read that a couple of years ago - so moving.

rikkie

1) Yum! I usually like savory things over sweet, but chocolate mousse, chocolate with almonds or peanuts, and chocolate with crunchy toffee bits can usually sway me! 

2) My nails were getting longish, so I bit them all off the other day, oops! So short and in need of a nail file. :X

3) Hmm, maybe Ole Hendriksen, I want the blue/blackberry enzyme mask, ultimate lift eye gel, and some more of the truth serum is never a bad plan. :smileyhappy: Or Korres, I want a jar of wild rose sleeping facial! Ooh, or Murad. 

4) I ordered a red 2013 Dodge Charger for my husband last fall and he has been so happy since he got it in January. It'll be my turn to pick something when I join him in California, but I have no clue what I'd like, probably something little because I hate parking big cars! 

5) Neil Gaiman's Ocean at the End of the Lane, it was shorter than I would have liked but it could have been ten times longer and I would have wished for more. 

nebel

I tend to go for savory too, which is why I like darker chocolate or chocolate with salt!  Also with peanut butter (mmmm more salt) or chilis like some have mentioned below! yum!! 

rikkie

Ooh, yes, dark chocolate with Fleur de Sel or with peanut butter is amazing! I want to make my own peanut butter cups again some time, labor intensive but amazing! 

jellybean917

Oooh, that makes me chocolate-covered pretzels...dipped in peanut butter!

Oh gosh, I should head back to the posts about healthy habits and exercise. I need some motivation.

rikkie

I haven't had chocolate covered pretzels in forever, yum! Fortunately I have no chocolate and no pretzels, so I can't be tempted right now!

pinklissamel

MMM Chocolate!!!

1. any and all love the stuff new obsession are lindor truffles!!!

2. square shaped

3. I have been really loving the Sephora brand lately I'm dying to try more of their stuff!!!!

4. 2010 Ford Edge 

5. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

starletta8

1. NO chocolate.

2. Short and squared.

3. That's a tough one... either Shiseido (if I needed skincare) or Guerlain.  If I was feeling like I wanted the biggest bang for the buck, I'd go for Sephora Collection.

4. Prius

5. Haven't read a book lately- I keep up with the news more than anything else.

kimmi1115

1) Let's talk about chocolate! How do you like yours best? Dark? Milk? White? Ice cream, mousse, or in a bar? With dried fruit and nuts, Sea salt, or mint? SO MANY CHOICES!

I love chocolate!  And there are so many choices!  However, I love Lindor truffles.  Amazing!

2) What shape are your nails? Long, short, oval, square?

Squarish acrylic.  I always have issues with my index fingers.

3) You're given $100 to purchase a couple of items from ONE brand Sephora carries- what brand do you pick??

I need to try more Benefit products!

4) What kind of car do you have, if you have a car?

Red Toyota Corolla S, and her name is Layla.  I love her gas mileage!

5) What is the best book you read recently?

Although I love reading, I haven't really read anything lately.  :smileysad:  However, my Exceptional Learners textbook was very interesting.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 124 hearts
  • 31 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • kimmi1115