tracygirl64

Loyalty to a Brand?

Are there any particular products/brands that you are completely loyal to?  Ever since I discovered Josie Maran's brand 3 years ago, I have not switched my skincare. That is really saying something, because I am a beauty product junkie! Also, I'm super loyal to WEN since switching to it over 2 years ago.  What beauty products/brands are you loyal to and would consider your ultimate holy grail?

bad823

Re: Loyalty to a Brand?

(0) Hearts

I'm loyal to my hair & skin care products, I've wasted so much money on products that I didn't like/didn't work, I'm  sticking to what I know.  I'm pretty loyal to makeup brands as well, I know what I like & what works, when I stray, I'm always sorry. That said, im always looking for that next big thing :smileyhappy:

shimmer412

(0) Hearts

I'm definitely in love with several different brands. For my hair I'm completely obsessed with Fekkai, I really love their Glossing Shampoo, Shea Butter Conditioner, Shea Butter Hair Mask and Glossing Cream. I also love Sexy Hair and TIGI products. For skincare I always always use Dr. Perricone and Philosophy. My favorite makeup brands are Dior (especially their mascaras and eyeshadows), NARS (who isn't obsessed with Orgasm) they have so many amazing products! I also love YSL, Urban Decay and Too Faced. I'm also super loyal to Coach especially for their fragrances, I have NEVER been disappointed by them!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

It's pretty well known that I'm loyal to Shiseido skincare.

Makeup-wise, it depends on certain products. Primers, concealer- NARS. Overall, Tom Ford and Chanel are my first loves, but I do dabble with most of the higher end brands (Dior, YSL, NARS, Armani).

chachalolo

(0) Hearts

I'm using now deep sea cosmetic, its pricy but excellent ,specially the Dead Sea intensive firming eye and face serum , and I bought the black diamond magnetism mud mask,,,, it's magic im 52 years old , I recommend this products for all women 

Tirah

If I could only have 1 brand for everything from face to eyes to lips it would be Too Faced. While I also heavily favor UD shadows and liners, KVD shadows and blushes and Buxom lippies, I could do my full face with Too Faced products and love every part of it.

michelleshops

I have to say Urban Decay.  They were one of the first make-up lines I really coveted and so many of their products are HG status for me.  Even my favorite lip gloss is UD!

emmohh

(0) Hearts

Chanel and NARS have my makeup heart. I could survive off of their products alone.

After that it's YSL and Makeup Forever with a dash of love for Laura Mercier base products.

lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

When I look at my makeup stash the brand that stands out the most is MAC, I mean mostly MAC eyeshadows, fluidlines, blushes, MSF's, lipsticks and glosses.  I been using MAC for over 7+ year now..

Skincare wise I love my Lancôme Genifique (over 4- 5 years) and Visionnare (past 2-3 years), WHEN Travelmate mask (past 2+ years), GlamGlow masks (past 2 years for sure!!!). Then Clen&Clear face astringent (past 8 years)

Mascara - Chanel volume de Chanel - past 2 years (and still loving it!!!!!)

OPI Nail Envy Original formula past 4 years. Dior Abricot cuticle cream (omg I love the smell of this baby and how smooth and soft it makes my cuticles) - last 5 + years also.

My newest addiction is Bite Beauty products, especially their Matte Lip Crayons and lipsticks , I love the quality of them!

I think that's it that I can think of that I have bought repeatedly and for the longest time.

Blackwhiskey

(0) Hearts

I'll remain loyal to my boscia black cleanser! Though.. when it comes to makeup products, I'm the talk of the town amongst my pretty collection. ;<

cspriverratz

(0) Hearts

When it comes to lipstick, only Bite Beauty and Givenchy will do for me! The color payoff and texture is phenomenal, I can't go back to using other brands. I'm also loyal to LUSH Cosmetics skincare, specifically their solid cleansing rolls, moisturizers, and face masks. For a couple years I bounced around trying different brands and products, but when I tried LUSH it really worked for me. So I keep using it! :smileyhappy: Hmm, I'm also pretty dedicated to UD eyeshadows, they always work for me with minimal fall-out and easy blendability. Sadly, I don't think I have found a holy grail product yet. :smileysad: I'm always open to trying new products, and some of them are so close I can't decide which one I love more! 

LarissaLaDonna

(0) Hearts

I am massively loyal to Origins,Urban decay,Kat Von D and Too Faced,GlamGlow.

I think Origins is the best skincare face wash I have ever tried and Glamglow has made a

massive difference in my skins hydration.

I love Urban decays eyes shadows and I love all of Kat Von D's stuff,I think she's a genius.

Too Faced has the best mascara,EVER. I refuse to buy anything else.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I'm loyal to Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunscreen SPF 50 ( most of the year), Mychelle Sun Shield SPF 28 ( fall/winter when its cold/cloudy/rainy), and Thayers Alcohol Free Toners ( I usually get the Rosewater one).

The facial sunscreens I havent strayed from in years and unless I'm gifted a toner or I find another all natural toner thats on sale or a really good price, I dont stray from Thayers.

beauty4ashes

The ONLY product I've used for decades without stopping.

BrideSona

upload_251254267966613745.gif

I love this product. Its the only eye makeup remover I will use!

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

For makeup, I'm pretty loyal to Too Faced, Kat Von D and NYX. I definitely purchase/like other brands, but these three are my absolute favorites whose products I'm always excited to try out and have total faith in.

For skincare, I'm all about Ole Henriksen! The truth serum + wipes are my main repurchases, but I love most of the other products in the OH line. 

A couple of random products that I love (but not necessarily the entire brand) are Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus eye cream, Kate Somerville ExfoliKate, Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Pads. They're all the most effective products of their type (on my skin anyway).

mpas

(0) Hearts

I can be a brand bandwagon-er. I'll get a product from a specific brand and think its amazing and assume other products by the same brand is amazing and want to try it all. I've definitely done it to a lot of brands.

Examples:

Dior - Love the lipsticks, blush, eyebrow pencil. Foundation was ok. Better mascaras exist for me.

Stila - Love my eyeshadow palette and eyeliner, primer was meh

Guerlain: Shadow palettes, mascara, and lipstick. Foundation did not work on me at all.

Lancôme: Liked the lipsticks and concealer. Did not care for mascaras and eyeshadows

Kevyn Aucoin: Love the lipsticks and sensual skin enhancer. Mascara was just ok, liquid airbrush foundation was a no go.

Givenchy: Slowly adding to my collection. Haven't disliked anything yet. The ombre shadows are my least favorite of the bunch,

Armani: Love both my luminous silk and maestro foundations, lipsticks, blush, and liquid bronzer. I can say that my maestro compact was the biggest disappointment.

Skincare is the one thing I try to stick to the most. I always think there is something better so I love trying new samples. I was an avid Elizabeth Arden user for a couple years. It was my first foray into high end skincare. My skin did improve but eventually my skin got too "used to it" I suppose and I was no longer getting the same results. I switched to caudalie and used over half of my products and saw no changes whatsoever in my skin. Then I went into Amorepacific and my skin is a million times better. My problem with it is the price. So I tend to wait for sales either thru AP or Sephora and survive in between with all my samples. =)

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

Perricone MD for skincare. The only product that helps me get to VIB satus every year is their $55 pore minimizing toner. I can't find a foundation that I really like. Becca's satin foundation was actually nice and flawless looking but a little greasy for me. I like Lancome's Teint Idole foundation but it's hard for me to want to spend a lot of money when my face is so oily and it just comes right off. I've just been using Revlon's Colorstay foundation for now. I like Fresh lip treatments and REN clearcalm lotion for helping my breakouts at night. I'm usually down to try new stuff. My bathroom is loaded with new products I haven't tried yet. I wonder if I'll ever get to them. I just signed up for Birchbox too yikes lol All in all, I like Perricone MD, Lancome, and Fresh for now. I want to try Laura Mercier next.

AlisG

(0) Hearts

I don't know. I have so many things from so many different brands! I think I'd have to say:

Eyeshadows: Urban Decay, MAC, Too Faced
Lipsticks: Bite Beauty, MAC
Eyeliner: Nars, Kat Von D (Liquid)

.. and I'm still working on finding my go-to highlighter, concealer, primer, mascara, etc etc. But I seem to already have too many brands to choose from. :smileytongue: 

StraightRhodes

(0) Hearts

I'm typically more loyal to products than brands. Like I love to death my Tarte BB Cream, but I don't really love their shadows. I love my Korres Moisturizer, but I don't use anything else by them. 

However that being said I am covetous about Kat Von D's stuff. I have so many of her palettes and I love them. 

sora13

(0) Hearts

Let's begin with makeup. I'm beginning to be very loyal to NARS seeing as I own their concealer, tinted moisturizer, and blush. I plan to buy more NARS blushes because I love the result I get. I'm thinking of buying their lipsticks and eye shadows but I'm not too sure. I'm beginning a loyalty with Cover Girl mascaras, clump crusher plus professional super thick lash mascara give me very long and thick lashes.

I'm loyal to my MAC fluidline in blacktrack since 2010, even though there may be better formulas out there, once I find what works, I don't like to stray.

For skin, I stick to CeraVe and Paula's Choice for cleanser, Hada Labo for toner, Neutrogena for bha, CeraVe for moisturizer. For serums, I like to try out different ones for fun! I've tried Ole Henriksen, Estee Lauder, and REN serums. For sunscreen, Shiseido is often what I use, however, I am branching out to other brands to see what's out there. You can tell I go on Reddit looking at my skincare routine.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 128 replies
  • 164 hearts
  • 85 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • islandqt
    • michelleshops
    • sephoramusthave
    • killahbabe