tracygirl64

Loyalty to a Brand?

Are there any particular products/brands that you are completely loyal to?  Ever since I discovered Josie Maran's brand 3 years ago, I have not switched my skincare. That is really saying something, because I am a beauty product junkie! Also, I'm super loyal to WEN since switching to it over 2 years ago.  What beauty products/brands are you loyal to and would consider your ultimate holy grail?

Beehavnbeauty

Re: Loyalty to a Brand?

My loyalty goes to Tarte for blushes and Urban Decay for eye pencils - definitely my holy grails when it comes to these two products.  I'm a little all over the place with everything else :-P

1SultrySCENTNut

MY HOLY GRAIL.... GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD !

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

GlamGlow YouthMud....I'm Dying to try that!!!! I keep hoping for a sample to become available, well, there was one recently but I didn't get to it quick enough. :smileysad: Getting to a Sephora store isn't very do-able, so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled and hope that when it comes around there's something I wan't/need to purchase.

When I do finally get it, do you have any tips that might help me get the best results from it? Thanks in advance. :smileyhappy:

Teresaanne92

Don't be afraid to slather it on there! Thin applications don't work well for me, so I will really lay it on on places where I really need it! :smileyhappy: 

1SultrySCENTNut

I have 3 products that I am ALWAYS loyal too..

1. Tattoo Goo Products

2. GLAMGLOW

3.TRUE BLUE SPA ALMOND MILK and VANILLA SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER

voxxie

Skincare: Avene, Vichy, Estee Lauder, and Clinique

Makeup:

Laura Mercier

Urban Decay

CHANEL

LORAC

Givenchy

MAC

MUFE

hypnoticpoise

Bareminerals (foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow) and Buxom (lip polish & eyeliner)  are my makeup favorites, for the most part I won't use any other brand, here and there I'll try a mascara (which I rarely wear) by Lancome or Yves Saint Laurent. I'm a fan of Ole Henriksen skin care but I am not exclusive & I use Wen hair cleansing conditioner pretty regularly, but I may switch to regular shampoo to give my hair a break.

IAmLadyLiterary

For skincare I am loyal to Josie Maran, as well as Alba Botanica and Lush for certain things (Ultrabland makeup remover).  

For makeup I use Tarte, Too Faced, Josie Maran and a bit of Urban Decay, Tarte and Too Faced are my go to though, all of my favourite foundations are Tarte.  

For haircare I need to try WEN but right now I love Alba Botanica and Josie Maran.

For shower and body I love body shop!

My main thing is for them to be cruelty free.

chupi

I love Alba, too! I just bought a bunch of their natural sunscreen for my trip next week.

bad823

Skincare: Philosophy

Hair products: Paul Mitchell

Eye primer/liner/shadow: Urban Decay

Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz

Mascara: hmmm maybe Benefit

Foundation/blush/finishing powder: still looking

disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my mind :smileyhappy:  :smileyhappy:

bunnymasseuse

Loyal to:

RéVive

Chanel

Dior

Guerlain

Chantecaille

Urban Decay

Smashbox

Laura Mercier

Givenchy

NARS

Creed

FirstAidBeauty

Ole Henrickson

Fresh

and always for nail: Lynnderella

michmo

[ Edited ]

I seem to be brand loyal in phases.  I was very brand loyal to First Aid Beauty for a long time.  However, the one thing I wasn't happy with was their moisturizers.  They just didn't feel good on my skin.  So now that I'm running out of my current skincare, I am starting to try other things.  

I LOVE Lorac.  I really liked the foundation I had from them, but it's been discontinued.  They honestly make the best blushes in my opinion.  I will always try Lorac stuff because it has just been great for me.  

However, I like trying new things.  I just ordered some IT Cosmetics stuff and I have the feeling that will be my newest loyalty....for a while :smileywink:

But overall...Lorac is definitely one I am loyal to.  

Oh I almost forgot.  I am totally brand loyal to Bite Beauty.  I never have that many lipsticks.  I prefer having one or two good quality ones in colors that work for me.  Their formula is just the best I have ever found, so I won't ever stray far from them.  My absolute favorite shades are Fig and Shiraz.  

SydBristow

I love Lorac too!  I think you can get the prior version liquid foundations in the VIP sale section right now.

marydiva

I realized the other day that every eyeshadow palette I own is from Urban Decay! I tried a Lorac palette but HATED it - so that's going into a TSB. 

So, although I wasn't intentionally loyal to UD, I guess at the end of the day, that definitely counts as brand loyalty. 

I'm also loyal to Bite, because literally - there is no other lipstick like their lipstick! It's pigmented and literally STAYS so well. I haven't met a better one, so it's Bite for life!

Also - in terms of foundation, I haven't really strayed from BareMinerals, although I caught myself looking at some NARS foundation these past few weeks, so you never know! 

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

Gosh, I've heard such good things about Bite's lipsticks. I really need to go into my Sephora and check them out.

ladymeag

[ Edited ]

Skincare - First Aid Beauty

Nail Polish and Care - Zoya 

Perfume - BPAL

Lipstick - MAC

Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills

I seem to be slowly becoming an Urban Decay shadow person - I've used MAC, NARS, Kat Von D, Too Faced, and a million other brands and my collection seems to be slowly accumulating more UD shadows. 

I'll try new things that look interesting from other brands but I find myself only keeping and repurchasing the above. 

sarinalove

Philosophy

Hourglass

Makeup Forever

kcirtap

I am super loyal to Koh Gen Do's Cleansing Spa Water. That's the only thing I purchase consistently. For everything else such as facial cleanser, skincare, foundation, brows, lipstick, etc. I'll try products from all different brands.

SilveryPink

I would worship at 

Bite 

Dior 

Fresh

Lancome

NARS

OCC

PTR

Tarte

TokyoMilk 

feet if i wasn't christian :smileywink:

But in all seriousness, I will buy from Bite NARS and Tarte for life. 

mbliger

I own alot of different products from alot of different brands, but my HG products that I always replace would have to be:

Makeup Remover - Mac Cleanse Off Oil

Skin Cleanser - Origins Checks and Balances

Moisturizer - Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Eye Cream - Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream 

Eyeshadow primer/base - Mac Paint Pot in Painterly

Brows - Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash and ELF clear brow mascara

Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear

Powder - NARS 

Blush - Benefit Box Powders or NARS

Mascara - Benefit or Estee Lauder

Lipstick - Mac Faux

LOL!!  Just to name a few.