Loyalty to a Brand?

Are there any particular products/brands that you are completely loyal to?  Ever since I discovered Josie Maran's brand 3 years ago, I have not switched my skincare. That is really saying something, because I am a beauty product junkie! Also, I'm super loyal to WEN since switching to it over 2 years ago.  What beauty products/brands are you loyal to and would consider your ultimate holy grail?

Re: Loyalty to a Brand?

Josie Maran is fabulous. I bought all of the holiday sets and have found every product I've tried so far to work great for me. I will always love Tarte's blushes even though I'm not happy with their "reformulations" that have caused their products to shrink in size (by half!) and have the price remain the same. Something I've discovered today that I love is Dr. Jart's BB cream. I will be getting his BB cream sampler kit to try out the other three variations.

*high fives killahbabe* Josie Maran is fabulous! :smileyhappy:  The Tarte blushes have shrunk in size??? I didn't know that, those are my favorite blushes too! :smileysurprised: :smileysad:

Their cream blushes are now half the size. :smileysad: But the powder blushes are the same size (for now)...

(0) Hearts

Oh, got ya. The cheek stains. Those were always so huge! I can't believe they made them smaller, but still charge the same price. So lame! I'm a big fan of the Amazonian Clay 12-hour blushes, the cheeks stain always felt sticky and would sometimes break me out. But, I do have combo-oily skin.