tracygirl64

Loyalty to a Brand?

Are there any particular products/brands that you are completely loyal to?  Ever since I discovered Josie Maran's brand 3 years ago, I have not switched my skincare. That is really saying something, because I am a beauty product junkie! Also, I'm super loyal to WEN since switching to it over 2 years ago.  What beauty products/brands are you loyal to and would consider your ultimate holy grail?

kssweetheart

Re: Loyalty to a Brand?

(0) Hearts

GlamGlow YouthMud....I'm Dying to try that!!!! I keep hoping for a sample to become available, well, there was one recently but I didn't get to it quick enough. :smileysad: Getting to a Sephora store isn't very do-able, so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled and hope that when it comes around there's something I wan't/need to purchase.

When I do finally get it, do you have any tips that might help me get the best results from it? Thanks in advance. :smileyhappy:

Teresaanne92

Don't be afraid to slather it on there! Thin applications don't work well for me, so I will really lay it on on places where I really need it! :smileyhappy: 

1SultrySCENTNut

I have 3 products that I am ALWAYS loyal too..

1. Tattoo Goo Products

2. GLAMGLOW

3.TRUE BLUE SPA ALMOND MILK and VANILLA SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER

voxxie

Skincare: Avene, Vichy, Estee Lauder, and Clinique

Makeup:

Laura Mercier

Urban Decay

CHANEL

LORAC

Givenchy

MAC

MUFE

hypnoticpoise

Bareminerals (foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow) and Buxom (lip polish & eyeliner)  are my makeup favorites, for the most part I won't use any other brand, here and there I'll try a mascara (which I rarely wear) by Lancome or Yves Saint Laurent. I'm a fan of Ole Henriksen skin care but I am not exclusive & I use Wen hair cleansing conditioner pretty regularly, but I may switch to regular shampoo to give my hair a break.

IAmLadyLiterary

For skincare I am loyal to Josie Maran, as well as Alba Botanica and Lush for certain things (Ultrabland makeup remover).  

For makeup I use Tarte, Too Faced, Josie Maran and a bit of Urban Decay, Tarte and Too Faced are my go to though, all of my favourite foundations are Tarte.  

For haircare I need to try WEN but right now I love Alba Botanica and Josie Maran.

For shower and body I love body shop!

My main thing is for them to be cruelty free.

chupi

I love Alba, too! I just bought a bunch of their natural sunscreen for my trip next week.

bad823

Skincare: Philosophy

Hair products: Paul Mitchell

Eye primer/liner/shadow: Urban Decay

Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz

Mascara: hmmm maybe Benefit

Foundation/blush/finishing powder: still looking

disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my mind :smileyhappy:  :smileyhappy:

bunnymasseuse

Loyal to:

RéVive

Chanel

Dior

Guerlain

Chantecaille

Urban Decay

Smashbox

Laura Mercier

Givenchy

NARS

Creed

FirstAidBeauty

Ole Henrickson

Fresh

and always for nail: Lynnderella

michmo

[ Edited ]

I seem to be brand loyal in phases.  I was very brand loyal to First Aid Beauty for a long time.  However, the one thing I wasn't happy with was their moisturizers.  They just didn't feel good on my skin.  So now that I'm running out of my current skincare, I am starting to try other things.  

I LOVE Lorac.  I really liked the foundation I had from them, but it's been discontinued.  They honestly make the best blushes in my opinion.  I will always try Lorac stuff because it has just been great for me.  

However, I like trying new things.  I just ordered some IT Cosmetics stuff and I have the feeling that will be my newest loyalty....for a while :smileywink:

But overall...Lorac is definitely one I am loyal to.  

Oh I almost forgot.  I am totally brand loyal to Bite Beauty.  I never have that many lipsticks.  I prefer having one or two good quality ones in colors that work for me.  Their formula is just the best I have ever found, so I won't ever stray far from them.  My absolute favorite shades are Fig and Shiraz.  

SydBristow

I love Lorac too!  I think you can get the prior version liquid foundations in the VIP sale section right now.

marydiva

I realized the other day that every eyeshadow palette I own is from Urban Decay! I tried a Lorac palette but HATED it - so that's going into a TSB. 

So, although I wasn't intentionally loyal to UD, I guess at the end of the day, that definitely counts as brand loyalty. 

I'm also loyal to Bite, because literally - there is no other lipstick like their lipstick! It's pigmented and literally STAYS so well. I haven't met a better one, so it's Bite for life!

Also - in terms of foundation, I haven't really strayed from BareMinerals, although I caught myself looking at some NARS foundation these past few weeks, so you never know! 

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

Gosh, I've heard such good things about Bite's lipsticks. I really need to go into my Sephora and check them out.

ladymeag

[ Edited ]

Skincare - First Aid Beauty

Nail Polish and Care - Zoya 

Perfume - BPAL

Lipstick - MAC

Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills

I seem to be slowly becoming an Urban Decay shadow person - I've used MAC, NARS, Kat Von D, Too Faced, and a million other brands and my collection seems to be slowly accumulating more UD shadows. 

I'll try new things that look interesting from other brands but I find myself only keeping and repurchasing the above. 

sarinalove

Philosophy

Hourglass

Makeup Forever

kcirtap

I am super loyal to Koh Gen Do's Cleansing Spa Water. That's the only thing I purchase consistently. For everything else such as facial cleanser, skincare, foundation, brows, lipstick, etc. I'll try products from all different brands.

SilveryPink

I would worship at 

Bite 

Dior 

Fresh

Lancome

NARS

OCC

PTR

Tarte

TokyoMilk 

feet if i wasn't christian :smileywink:

But in all seriousness, I will buy from Bite NARS and Tarte for life. 

mbliger

I own alot of different products from alot of different brands, but my HG products that I always replace would have to be:

Makeup Remover - Mac Cleanse Off Oil

Skin Cleanser - Origins Checks and Balances

Moisturizer - Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Eye Cream - Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream 

Eyeshadow primer/base - Mac Paint Pot in Painterly

Brows - Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash and ELF clear brow mascara

Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear

Powder - NARS 

Blush - Benefit Box Powders or NARS

Mascara - Benefit or Estee Lauder

Lipstick - Mac Faux

LOL!!  Just to name a few.  

HelloCoffee

I have Faux, it's a great shade!

killahbabe

Josie Maran is fabulous. I bought all of the holiday sets and have found every product I've tried so far to work great for me. I will always love Tarte's blushes even though I'm not happy with their "reformulations" that have caused their products to shrink in size (by half!) and have the price remain the same. Something I've discovered today that I love is Dr. Jart's BB cream. I will be getting his BB cream sampler kit to try out the other three variations.

tracygirl64

*high fives killahbabe* Josie Maran is fabulous! :smileyhappy:  The Tarte blushes have shrunk in size??? I didn't know that, those are my favorite blushes too! :smileysurprised: :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 126 replies
  • 163 hearts
  • 84 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • islandqt
    • michelleshops
    • sephoramusthave
    • killahbabe