tracygirl64

Loyalty to a Brand?

Are there any particular products/brands that you are completely loyal to?  Ever since I discovered Josie Maran's brand 3 years ago, I have not switched my skincare. That is really saying something, because I am a beauty product junkie! Also, I'm super loyal to WEN since switching to it over 2 years ago.  What beauty products/brands are you loyal to and would consider your ultimate holy grail?

SydBristow

Re: Loyalty to a Brand?

Oh, and I'm switching to DDG for skincare and Devacurl and Alterna for hair. 

shortstuff07

I use Juice Beauty, Lush, Josie Maran, and Tarte for skincare.  I'm looking into Ole Henrickson, but there isn't anything I need yet.  

If you need a good deep conditioner, try AG or Carol's Daughter.  They work and smell divine!

SydBristow

Ditto. I am trying to go with only cruelty free, which narrows the field a bit but there are still plenty of great brands. The ones you have named and Lorac too.

charpic

I am a promiscuos girl.  I will flirt with any and all brands.

HelloCoffee

ha ha!  I love it!  Same here!

tracygirl64

LOL! That's too cute! You're so promiscuous, charpic! hahaha! :smileywink:

makeupobesessed

Love it!

gingerblack

I think I am starting to be 100% loyal to Bite Beauty. I don't see why I would get a lipstick anywhere else when I know theres work so well. I would only opt for somewhere else if they had a good set/sale going on or a colour I couldn't find in the Bite selection.

linda711

(0) Hearts

I am a big Bite Beauty fan too.  I have the double ended lip kit and the high pigment pencil set, and they're all great and last forever.  I also love their lip scrub and the new mask, my only disappointment is their lip liner.  It's hard, dry, and waxy:smileysad:

tracygirl64

I'm interested in Bite Beauty. Which ones are your top go-to colors? I've also been eyeing Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tars.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Pepper is a BEAUTIFUL MLBB shade, Rose is the perfect, pretty wearable pink and Pomegrante is one of the nicest true reds I've ever found. 

gingerblack

Well they are a bit pricey so I only have a handful. I really love Fig in the lipstick. It feels so smooth and moisturizing on my lips and is a perfect dusty rose colour. I want palomino but it is sold out in my Sephora store. I also really like the lip pencils. They come on really pigmented and make it easy to shape your lips. I really like Corvina (see below). I can't wait to try more :smileyhappy: I think some trading threads have some Bite products on them. I am also really interested in OCC lip tars. I think they might be a little too high maintenance for me though (brush application).upload_4271566506570866160.jpg

shortstuff07

I've been trading for a few, after I picked up Violet in store I was sold.  The mask and lip butter are worth investing in as well!

miabt

Interesting topic :smileyhappy:  I think there's a big difference between "brand loyalty" and holy grail products.  I've found my HG foundation in the KVD Lock-It, but I wouldnt consider myself completely loyal to KVD exclusively.  I also dont REALLY want to use any other facial oil than my HG Tarte Maracuja Oil, but I'm open to trying others & going back as necessary :smileywink:

I would say I'm a complete sucker for Urban Decay.  I have multiple palettes that I dont need & continue to buy (all three Naked Palettes for example), even though one of them clearly isnt flattering because of the undertones.  I also will splurge on Dior Mascaras bc I LOVE the way they work wonders with my lashes.  So maybe for me, its "brand loyalty" based on specific products?  Either way, thanks for sharing your fav brands, everyone!!

xo, Mia

makeupobesessed

I tend to buy a lot of Urban Decay.  I just really love the shadows and liners and I'm currently using the Naked Foundation.  Maybe I should expand...

nikki

The only brand loyalty I have is for MAC and my foundation/concealer. It's the only one I use, I love it.

tracygirl64

Surprisingly, I've never used a MAC product! I watch a bunch of youtube videos for "how to" looks and things like that. They are always using MAC eyeshadows and base, etc. I wonder why Sephora doesn't carry MAC? :-/

katie1724

[ Edited ]

I think Sephora doesn't carry MAC because it's too large and comprehensive of a line for Sephora to carry (they don't even always carry the full inventory of the lines it does carry, like NARS, for instance). There are other reasons, too, but I don't think MAC and Sephora would ever enter into a partnership unless (by some odd chance) it were a specific "MAC for Sephora" mini release collection. 

glossyguru

Me either!

makeupobesessed

I've never used a Mac product either!  Am I missing out?

nikki

(0) Hearts

I love MAC for their foundation and concealer, it's my HG, so if you're still looking for those products you might be missing out:smileytongue:

Also, the huggable lip colors are my new obsession. They're LE, so I'm getting them in a ton of different colors and will cry when they are gone. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 115 replies
  • 158 hearts
  • 74 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • islandqt
    • sephoramusthave
    • killahbabe
    • chupi