Loyalty to a Brand?

Are there any particular products/brands that you are completely loyal to?  Ever since I discovered Josie Maran's brand 3 years ago, I have not switched my skincare. That is really saying something, because I am a beauty product junkie! Also, I'm super loyal to WEN since switching to it over 2 years ago.  What beauty products/brands are you loyal to and would consider your ultimate holy grail?

Re: Loyalty to a Brand?

I'm loyal to my skin care products...philosophy and BioElements. I'm loyal to a couple of brands of make up, but I'll try new stuff once in awhile. For make up, it's pretty much UD, Too Faced for mascara but I'm loving my MAC pigments and glitters at the moment. Just placed my first Kat Von D order to try the tattoo liners...but that's about as adventurous as I plan to get!

[ Edited ]

I'm definitely loyal to all of my specific skincare items (from different brands) and never switch them -- among these are SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, La Roche-Posay sunscreen (EU version), Anthony Logistics Glycolic Cleanser, REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask (and Retin-A Micro or Tazorac). I switch moisturizers more often, but these are my standard products! Smiley Happy

I'm not loyal to any one cosmetic brand, but I'm probably most loyal to Burberry (I love everything except foundation, but only because I don't have a shade match), Chanel (for blush), and NARS. 

I have always found something from Clinique that fits my needs. My mom always used it and still uses it to this day!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments