poshified

July Favorites!

julyfavs.jpg

Dior quint in Ready-to-Glow: Quite possibly my favorite palette from Dior, but was recently discontinued. I rarely wear grays on my eyes since they make me look tired, but the taupe makes the whole palette worth every penny!

Lunasol 3-dimensional eyes in 02 Soft Beige: My go-to, no-fuss neutral palette. It's shimmery like all Asian eyeshadows but it's very brightening and superb in quality -- just like all Lunasol palettes.

Chanel Poudre Signee Illuminating Powder: *sigh* Chanel makes the most flattering LIMITED EDITION (grr) highlighters. This one is a softer version of Albatross.

Kevyn Aucoin Medium Sculpting Powder: Because I need to carve out my cheekbones, I've been turning to this matte taupey shade instead of the regular bronzers.

Essence Color and Go nail polishes: Gel manicure in 3 minutes. Guaranteed. Plus, they're so inexpensive and last for a few good days on my nails.

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat: Patience is not my virtue, and I simply don't have the patience to wait for my nails to dry. This dries in a good minute!

Nars Danmari Palette: An oldie but goodie (I had clearly forgotten about.) Surprisingly enough, I've been reaching for Orgasm most in this palette in the month of July!

Dior Jelly Lip Pen in Carioca: I've sung its praises for a while now. **bleep** one or more before they're gone. This is how I wanted all of the MAC All About Orange lipsticks to be -- moisturizing, glossy, long-lasting!

Dollywink Liquid Liner in Black: The finest tip I've ever encountered in a liquid liner. It glides on the eyes and stays there until I remove it with waterproof makeup remover!

Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown: Holy Grail Eyebrow pencil. It's not too warm nor too cool of a shade on my brows, and it might as well be waterproof since it doesn't move throughout the day.

Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum: I'm pretty harsh on my lashes, i.e. curl and waterproof mascara on a nearly daily basis. At night, I coat my lashes with this serum to keep them in their healthy state.

What were your faves this month? Share away! :smileyhappy:
wendyomgwar

Re: July Favorites!

I was about to say there was a promo code for that but its for the skin perfecter in opal, still worth a try though :smileyhappy:

poshified

(0) Hearts

The promo code for Opal is definitely worth checking out! It's a generous sized tube, that'll last at least a year :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

I'm thinking about using OPAL on one of my orders on the 12th. Exciting that it's a nice size! Would you say the color is okay for pale gals too?

poshified

It definitely will! I would say it's TheBalm's Mary Loumanizer in a liquid form :smileyhappy:

annonymous1

it actually is a really large sized bottle, i've been using nars copacabana forever now and this becca one is soooo much better

poshified

(0) Hearts

P.S. have you seen the new pressed highlighters from Becca?! :smileyhappy:

Missie772

DOLLYWINK EYELINER!!! I love it! And the old packaging too! I was so upset when they redid the packaging. It's just not as pretty as the one that you have.

That is my favorite, hands down, best liquid eyeliner in the world. My husband thinks I am crazy to have to order it from eBay and wait a month for it to arrive!!! But it is worth it! (Except one time, I decided to go order a cheaper one and when it came, it was a FAKE!) A good fake... but still a fake. And no fake stuff is coming anywhere near my eyes.

poshified

(0) Hearts

What was the old packaging like? I see it's a turquoise and brown color now. It was what I wished the Hourglass Calligraphy pen should have been!

Missie772

The old packaging is what is in the photo- pink with purple polka dots and a cute bow tie. Now it is turquoise and brown... boo.

poshified

(0) Hearts

Interesting! Now that I discovered Dolly Wink, I'll never go to another eyeliner!

kimmi1115

Those pink polishes are stunning!!

I will have to come back later and post lol.

poshified

Can't wait to see what your July faves were! :smileyhappy:

clarks18

I have a couple tools that are new to my collection and quickly became tools that I reach for everyday.  I also have a few skincare items that I only have samples of but am buying the full size products because they are amazing.  My favorites this month have been:

MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer

Benefit Hervana Blush

Beauty Blender

Sephora 12HR Liquid Eyeliner in Black

Algenist Firming and Lifting Eye Gel

Algenist Firming and Lifting Serum

Murad Time Relase Cleanser

Murad Clarifying Wipes

MAC Eye Shadows in Fig 1, Cooperplate

MAC 212 Brush 

latinadiva

I just got Fig 1. It's sooo gorgeous ugh, I can't stop using it. I love MAC's Matte2 finishes. They are my favorite!

poshified

(0) Hearts

MAC needs to expand the Matte2 line! So. Buttery. Smooth!

latinadiva

Have you tried Brown Down or Brown Script? Brown Script was my first MAC shadow and probably still my favorite to this day. I looooove reddish browns like that for the crease. I have such an easier time with those vs. the traditional Mattes. Although I do enjoy Saddle, not as difficult to use as the other Mattes.

poshified

(0) Hearts

I'll need to check out Brown Script next time I'm at a MAC store! I have a few Back2MAC to redeem. Btw, did you know Samoa Silk and Kid are being discontinued??

latinadiva

I saw!! I feel like I need to pick them up purely for that reason. I've been trying to get my hands on Juxt (I wanna say its a frost?) of course now that I decide to buy it it's being discontinued and I can't find it anywhere.

poshified

(0) Hearts

Hmmm I had to look that color up; I'm surprised it wasn't all over the beauty community. Lovely green color!

latinadiva

If you like green, Lucky Green is probably one of my favorite greens. In terms of dark greens, Smutty Green is aaaaamazing.

poshified

(0) Hearts

I should've seen this before I B2M for Expensive Pink! :smileyhappy: Did you ever pick up Temptalia's exclusive to MAC eyeshadow color?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 68 replies
  • 80 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • kimmi1115
    • annonymous1
    • poshified
    • starryeyes331