Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

@jesscheemsI originally thought I would have a lot of dupes, and maybe I do...BUT I don't regret getting these. I love having blushes in palettes and the color selection on both is just great!

NARS is one of my favorite blush formulas too. The others would be Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury, Hourglass and becca.

I love your haul!   I have Unfiltered II and I wear it at least every other day!  ❤

It's so nice! The hardest part every day is deciding which blush to wear now haha there's just so many lovely colors to choose from 🙂

Hi again @flyte! Now I'm tempted by the Unfiltered II even though I've never tried light barbie pink blushes before. How do you like the Skinfood Black Raspberry cream? I think I've heard about it but never looked into it. It probably smells amazing *__*

I personally prefer the red set more! 

The pink one is really pretty too and looked better on me than I expected, but since I'm warm and tan, the colors didn't pop on me as much as the red set. It's definitely cooler and I think better for fair girls, but it's still pretty! 

@pinyo I definitely agree with you on the Unfiltered I popping more! II is still very pretty but more subtle, unless you want to make it intense pink.

@myumew You should get the Unfiltered II! I love it 😄 If you find the first color too light you can always mix it with a little of the second or third and it's really pretty! 

I like using it by itself, or mixed especially when I try to copy a lot of asian make up tutorials since they go all "dolly" and stuff. Unfiltered II is also great cause it has the peach colors too and the last color is a mauve/raspberry/rosey kind of color 😄 You could always swatch it in store!

But I still love Unfiltered I too for when i want to go just a tad bolder.

I really like it so far! I only have to use a little since it's so thick, but it spreads easily and feels moisturizing to me. I was using the Algenist one before and that was ok, but thinner.

It doesn't smell that sweet to me though, more herbal though it is not overwhelming or bad. My eyes don't feel the scent when i put it on nor can I smell it after applying.

I was drawn to the dolly pinks because of asian beauty tutorials too; maybe I'll try it out before it goes out of stock x_x

That's odd, I expected it to smell like candy or something. I'll probably pick one up since I need eye cream.. I've been using Belif's deluxe sample for the past month now LOL.

@myumew I highly recommend to try it out. though I am totally going through a pink/rosey phase right now so I am just a tad biased towards those colors right now >__< Also looking at instagram pictures of asian makeup bloggers who got it persuaded me...I ended up saving a lot of pictures of it xD

Me too! Like strawberries and cream or something, but no...though it could just be me? I like it a lot so far 🙂 It was like $13 and a little goes a long way.

I hear you on deluxe samples of eye cream lol I was using the one that came in my August Sephora Play Box for like the past 6 months haha. I finally finished it!

My two Ulta orders finally arrived

Order #2

Spoiler
IMG_2407.JPG

Order #1

Spoiler
Purchased:
IMG_2406.JPG

GWP:
IMG_2405.JPG

Awesome haul - Those masks will be so much fun to use! 🙂

They're all new to me! I tried one of the coconut material and I loved it! @Tamara76

Very nice haul, looks like you received some awesome gwp items! 🙂

16300482_767744043375467_7570805159394735122_o.jpg

@Blackwhiskey have you tried the Giorgio Armani foundation yet? I am very intrigued.

@Blackwhiskey, aahh I love all of the nudes! I was very very tempted since I love all the other ELL's I have but I've held myself back. I hope you love them. (: 

Also I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but if that's you in your profile picture (I feel like you have said it is, but I'm so sorry if I've forgotten!) you look like Eva Green! I've been watching Penny Dreadful lately and you and her are both absolutely gorgeous! ❤️ 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT Goodness, what a compliment, thank you so much! The icon is Eva Green but I have been told in pictures of mine that I look like her, even a real life friend of mine told me I ilook like her in Miss Pettigrew movie, I was so flattered! Still am! HEHEHE 😄 

@Blackwhiskey, I've seen your photos on the What Are You Wearing Thread and you really do look like her (your makeup skills are amazing too)! (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

❤️

Nice!  Those nudes look so gorgeous lined up next to each other.

did you get all the nudes @Blackwhiskey??? i can't wait to see them on you!!

testing