Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

they're so cute!! do any of them smell citrus-y or rosy? 😄

@whitepolkydots I can confirm that the orange and yellow bath bomb is very citrus-y (lemon and lime). I used it in my bath last night, and it was wonderful! It's also got cocoa butter in it, so I came out all soft and smooth 🙂

I didn't buy any of the others pictured, but if I remember correctly, the smiley face bubble bar is lemony too.

@AshleyYVR yay!! i feel like i need every citrus item lush sells. those two will be going on my list 😄

If you like rosy then you'll love the Rose Bombshell bath bomb from the Valentine's Day collection 🙂 @whitepolkydots

Those are cute, I love the lady bug!! 🐞

Aww these look so cute! I haven't been to Lush in a while, need to make a trip soon 😄 I do miss the Northern Lights. 

I looove the Lush Valentine's stuff this year! The Kiss lip scrub is my favourite. 

I haven't tried it yet but I love their Bubblegum one 🙂

My Ulta order finally came!! Along with a few other things:

ulta.jpg

Spoiler
Clean Slate Kit
Fresh Start Kit
Cleanser Skincare Sampler Box
Nivea In-Shower Nourishing Lotion
Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash x 3
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes
Tony Moly My Little Pet Eye Patch
27 Piece GWP
Samples

Sephora Play!:

sephora.jpg

Tatcha direct (I love their packaging!):

tatcha.jpg

Spoiler
One Step Camelia Cleansing Oil - travel size
Classic Rice Enzyme Powder (DS)
Samples

I really need to stop shopping now haha

I had every intention to be "good" and not overspend but somehow the sales were everywhere. So here are a few of my favorites:

Tory Burch flats, Joie silk top, Givenchy lipstick, YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stains, YSL Perfume set.

Total damage: not worth noting. 

Mood: Quite happy and ready for spring. 🙂

IMG_8495.JPG

IMG_8496.JPG

IMG_8494.JPG

That top is so pretty! 

Amazing haul of pretties!!! Especially that joie top.

@CC3616 Thanks! Joie is one of my favorite brands so when I saw this on sale I couldn't resist 🙂 

Those flats are super cute! Tory Burch flats are the best. I only have one pair but I wear them all the time.

@alexasteph I agree! TB flats are the only flats I wear because they are so stylish and comfy. This is my second pair of this particular style which is one of my favorites.

@alexasteph does the back of the shoe rub against you? I saw a pair I wanted to get, but I noticed the elastic and how the shoe bends upward a bit (I hope this makes sense), so I was worried it would hurt. 

@pinyo. I have trouble finding Tory elastic back styles that actually fit me - they either feel too tight in my actual size or too loose if I go up a size, so I go with the "Reva" style which has a hard back. I guess I have odd shaped feet or something, but my SA says that the hard back styles just fit some people better.  

Like others have mentioned, it is best to try them on in store.  🙂

@pinyo I haven't had any issues with them rubbing on my heel. The elastic makes them very flexible. 

@pinyo lol, no they're perfectly comfy! The flats look this way because of the design (many of her flats look this way when they are new) but they stretch to accommodate one's foot once worn. 

The elastic band is designed to hug the foot comfortably without unnecessary friction.

That said they're a bit pricey so its worth checking out in person to make sure its the right fit for you 😉

@pinyo I have TB's and a pair of chloe's that are similar with the elastic. They're both super comfy and are okay for moderate bits of walking!

That blouse is so pretty! Ahhh I have that Givenchy - the packaging is tdf ❤️

Enjoy!

13 Replies
testing