Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

I love, love, love how your entire haul is color coordinated!  Beautiful!  @trishavt

Thanks @Tamara76. I usually coordinate my outfits, makeup and hair so its second nature at this point 🙂 

My Ulta haul just showed up! Thanks @wwTraveler for letting us know that you could use the Strivectin beauty break to qualify for the Sona bag and the skincare bag!

My super boring purchase (except the Crayola chubby stick, which is adorable):

rsz_12017-01-23_175304.jpg

Spoiler
Clinique Crayola Chubby Stick in Wild Strawberry
Elf Lip Exfoliator in Mint Maniac
Karina Medium Thick Elastics in Brunette
Clinique Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Deodorant
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock
Gilette Simply Venus disposable razors

And my freebies!!!

rsz_2017-01-23_180302.jpg

Sona bag:

Spoiler
rsz_2017-01-23_175437.jpg

Skincare bag:

Spoiler
rsz_2017-01-23_175854.jpg

Beauty Break:

Spoiler
rsz_2017-01-23_175623.jpg

@DM91 okay this post has me SERIOUSLY jealous of you americans and your ulta hauls!! 

@underwhelmed11 Thanks! It's my first time getting so many freebies like this, so it's pretty exciting. I'm sorry you can't participate, too 😞

yay I got my order today too! so many freebies!

It was so much fun to unwrap and dig through everything! I've never gotten so many freebies at once before. Hope you enjoy your haul 🙂

it's very pretty but there isn't a whole lot of product on the flower.  I'm a little disappointed but at the same time cant stop staring at it.   IMG_7663.JPGIMG_7666.JPG

I was just goaded into buying the rose highlighter. My SA called and I had read what everyone was saying and I was like "nope." Then she told me their store only got 3 and there was a list of crazed women that wanted it and I was on top of the list so I just had to get it (darn you FOMO). I stopped her at the brush though - I have other kabukis.

I agree there is very little product for the price,it is so pretty though.I hate to use mine since I don't think the powder will last long with regular use.

That rose is beautiful!!! Ughhhh I should probably stop looking at it or I won't be able to resist 😭

For the price, I say you're not getting much.  It's also going to be a little awkward getting at all the product that's there.  

I feel as though this should be transferred into a clear glass container Beauty and the Beast style for display purposes.  The cardboard box doesn't do it justice. 

Wow! That shadow palette is gorgeous. I didn't even realize that was part of the collection.

Me either until I went on the Lancôme site.  

I just realized I broke my lipstick no buy by buying it!!!!😓  I really didn't think about it containing lipsticks!  

I feel the same way about my rose blush - will definitely hang on to it for aesthetic purposes.  🙂

That palette is gorgeous!!!!! 😍

- Did the little brush come wih your rose or did you buy it separately?  Mine did not come with a brush.

Mine didn't come with a brush either. When I bought the rose blush, I noticed you could buy the brush separately, so I don't think it was supposed to come with it.

@Tamara76@PrettyPaint I bought the brush separately just cause I like to buy the brushes intended for special products like this so I can give them a proper review.  That's what I tell myself anyway.  I just like brushes. 

Thanks @heartsmyface!  Does the brush pick up the product well?  I have a bunch of mini kabuki brushes, but I've been afraid to try any larger brushes because I don't want to smash the petals.

@Tamara76 There seems nothing entirely special about this brush that other kabuki brushes can't do.  

Lovely! @heartsmyface Will you use it or keep for collecting? :)))

That palette is sooo pretty too.

4 Replies
testing