Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

I imagine CS giving the packaging dept an eye roll every couple of calls they take 😄 Nordstrom CS is the best. Happy scent mixing! 

I couldn't resist Sonic or the promo...

IMG_1731.JPG

Nice!  I wish we had Laneige at U.S. Sephoras - I love their water sleeping mask!

Also - the first time I saw that bag in the thumbnail, the design reminded me of the Sriracha label, so now I am hungry...

I went a bit hog wild here at the beginning of the year and my waitress/student bank account is feelin' in... (No regrets!)

Not pictured:

Boscia Konjac sponge

Smile Sciences teeth whitening kit

Stylpro Brush cleaner

PMD thing - not the official PMD brand one I got from amazon...

P.S. Please ignore my crappy photo taking skills and reflection in the mirror. x'D

IMG_3413.JPGIMG_3412.JPGIMG_3407.JPGtrue-2.jpgtrue.jpgtrue-1.jpg

dang, that's a lot of goodies!! i really love the BTW foundation, and the philosophy microdelivery too! actually i love pretty much everything you got 🙂

Update: My not official brand PMD PMD pen came today and I just used it. I don't know how to feel. Maybe I should have waited and got the real PMD system...

Such an awesome haul! I need that Bon Bon palette to finish my collection but I'm trying to hold off haha. 

I just need the semi-sweet palette to finish mine but I have to resist haha!

I love the Semi-Sweet! Highly recommend it 😉 😄 

Don't enable me!!! XD

Nice haul! I love that Lorac pallette! 🙂

SO excited!! The new viseart came in! I love how small it is and the colors are beautiful! Hopefully it performs well

IMG_4741.JPG 

Beautiful!

So lovely! Please let us know how you like it!

Just a few things, and now I need to go on a no-buy. Or at least only buy for my person in the Random Acts of Kindness gift exchange!

Spoiler
Neiman Marcus: Byredo Inflorescence. This perfume smells like that long lost fragrance I've been searching for all my life. It somehow feels (and smells) so right, like it's embarking on a new journey with me--it's fitting since it's a new year, and I'm starting a new, creative side job next week. And I'm switching companies for my day job in two weeks.

Amazon: Kailijumai jelly lipstick with a flower inside. I saw these on YouTube and had to try it! It turns pink when you put it on your lips. Apparently, they kept selling out sometime last year, but now that the hype is over, they're easily accessible via Amazon Prime.

Besame direct: I kept seeing people here on BT wearing gorgeous Besame lipsticks, so I had to try one myself! These keep going in and out of stock at Sephora, so I had to order American Beauty directly from the brand. 

Sephora: Viseart Petit Pro palette! I've been wanting a Viseart palette of my very own ever since a makeup artist at Sephora used the shadows on me sometime last year, but I kept talking myself out of the palettes since I already had so many eyeshadows. What can I say? This mini palette is adorable, and the price is right.

IMG_0390.JPG

i really want to try some of the byredo scents @txcatx! all the fragrances sounds so lovely and totally my style.

as soon as the viseart comes back in stock at sephora, i'm all over it!

Beautiful haul! 

I absolutely love everything I have ever smelled from Byredo - Mojave Ghost is my all time favorite fragrance ever.  I have never tried Inflorescence, but I hope it brings you a lot of joy as you embark on your new career path!

Also, I am so excited you snagged a Petit Pro, too! 🙂

@txcatx

I had my eyes on this palette but missed it today. Wasn't expecting it to sell out within hours. I hope they restock soon. That flower lipstick is so pretty!

A few Sephora orders arrived today:

sephora.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Sunday Riley Power Couple
2.  Loubichrome Nail Polish in Red
3.  Viseart Petit Pro Palette
4.  Dior Creme Abricot ***This is one of my all time HG products!  Love it!  It actually last a long time, too, so I think it's a great value and really helps my nails when they are in bad shape.

GWP:
1.  Samples
2.  Peakskin Promo - DS PTR Water Drench
3.  MustDuo (Dr. Brandt) Promo
4.  Brighteye (Tarte Eye Gels) Promo
5.  Smootheye (Caudalie) Promo
6.  Samples

For size comparison, here is the Petit Pro next to a Theory palette (pardon the state of my Theory palette, it has been well-loved):

IMG_8356.JPG

Spoiler
The misalignment of the squares on the Petit Pro is driving me bonkers!  Also, I tried on the copper shade and the pan actually moved around in the palette while I was dipping my brush in, but I shook the palette a little and none of the pans fell out.

And here is the Loubichrome ($30) next to Louboutin Rouge ($50) for size comparison:

IMG_8357.JPG

Is the Tarte promo only 1 pair of eye masks? @Tamara76

Yes @CRAZY4MASCARA

ETA:  I used them this morning and I dare say they compare pretty well to my beloved Skyn Iceland eye gels...

7 Replies
testing