January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

@Tamara76 Good to know! Thanks!

Beautiful haul @Tamara76!! I love the Loubichrome polish! 😍

Thanks!  I am too tired to do my nails tonight, but when I do, I'll try to post a pic.  🙂

@txcatxI forgot to tag you in today's haul post -  I actually got 2 Pinrose samples! 

The scent is Wild Fox and my daughter and I each put one on as soon as I snapped the photo above. It totally smells like chocolate, but in a really amazing and fragrant way - not like you walked into the Hershey's factory.  I had my hubby sniff my wrists when he walked in the door and he actually liked this one, too!

Now I am even more intrigued by this brand! 🙂

Pinrose is awesome! If you're interested in it, the rollerball set from Sephora is awesome, and QVC has some good sets too.

I'm jealous! I got two random foundation samples and Hourglass primer. 😢

One of these days, I'll finally try Pinrose!

@txcatx i have a few pinrose towelettes i can send you! i got the rollerball set so i don't need them 🙂

@txcatxI also got a 3rd Gilded Fox sample last night - let me know if you'd like it! 🙂

Thanks so much, @unfungirl and @Tamara76 for the offers, but I actually have this $18 set in my cart just waiting for a good promo! Actually, this is supposedly in stock at a couple of stores in my city, and I'll probably go check it out tomorrow while shopping for the gift exchange.

http://www.sephora.com/pinrose-greatest-hits-rollerball-kit-P416390?keyword=PINROSE%20Pinrose%20Grea...

of course! let me know if you change your mind- i have merry maker, secret genius and treehouse royal. they can easily fit in an envelope @txcatx 🙂

That's a cute little set!  Let me know what you think of the scents if you get it! @txcatx  🙂

IMG_2083.JPG

Freebies

Spoiler
IMG_2085.JPG

@StephaniLynn have you tried the kathleen lights palette? I would love to hear your thoughts on it

@annypoo I haven't yet, I was going to use it today but was late for work and didn't have time to do my makeup:/ 

I tested out that new NYX foundation serum on my hand last weekend and I really like it, it will be perfect for summer because it felt light 😄

Nice!  The colors in your Morphe palette are really pretty! 🙂

@Tamara76 I'm so excited to have gotten my hands on this palette!☺️

A very small haul, to comfort myself for NEVER being able to get any 500+ pts perk before they go OOS, lol. Bought the rose eye mask and got the two cleansers as 100pts perk, hope they are nice...20170104_142058.jpg

IMG_2413.JPGBlue Mercury orders arrived, this I said just one of them though. I love this store! Such nice deluxe GWP. WINK WINK SEPHORA!!! My 2nd order was missing what I actually ordered though, so emailed them about that. Otherwise pretty excited about this store.

Restock of UD foundation and the liner in Snakebite. In a low-buy attempt I decided I can't buy more than two lipsticks a month and those are the two I picked out. Both are perfect, I really love the Burberry formula.

1.jpg

The soaps are restocks and the rest are new to me, but I'm excited to try everything.

2.jpg

I'm loving your skincare haul!

testing