Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

@properlylost- gorgeous photos!  I would love to see a swatch of the Burberry if you get a chance. 🙂

Nice haul and I always enjoy your gorgeous photos!  @properlylost

Not really a full haul, but I added to my Snow White collection this weekend while at Disneyland. If it wasn't obvious from my aviator, she's my favorite haha. I got the keychain hanging off the doll, the compact mirror (from the Downtown Disney Sephora - even though they are in stock online which I didn't realize, ugh. But it's fun getting it at Disney, and I redeemed 100 points for an Atelier Vanille Insensee spray which I couldn't do online), and the mug on the far right with the apple on it. Unfortunately, I was rather unimpressed with Disney's selection of Snow White merchandise. The other princesses are always better represented. I really wanted to get a shirt and some jewelery or a bag, but I they had no apparel, only 1 bag, and I wasn't a huge fan of the few jewelry options.

IMG_0057.JPG

I love the apple mug - so different!

OMG , this is most adorable haul ever!

Awesome haul, I love the compact! 😍

How fun!  I love Disney everything!  Your collection is quite lovely!

There's a super cute Alex and Ani Snow White bracelet coming out sometime this year.

Awesome! I'm a sucker for anything Disney and didn't even know they had a Sephora there, why is this news to me!? I've only ever been when I was too little to remember but these are my favourites combined! I wanna go so bad! Snow White is such a great princess @alexasteph

@Haleyhale The Sephora is in Downtown Disney, and I don't think it's been there are a super long time. 5 years maybe? So if you haven't been recently, there would be no way for you to know about it haha. I'm trying to remember the last time I was at Disneyland, since I've been to other Disney parks more recently, so I might be blurring my trips together, but whenever that last time was, I don't recall it being there. 

That mug is super cute!

OMG...I love everything in your collection!!

I LOVE IT I LOVE SNOW WHITE 😄

She's the best and the original!!! I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of her sillouette actually... Kind of afraid to pull the trigger haha.

I got my pastel goth today, hours after i posted my shiro or I would've grouped them up. Anyway. I did a quick pastel sketch of KVD. 15995271_761280320688506_7747553182431981044_o.jpg

Love it, @Blackwhiskey! You appear to have more artistic talent in your little finger than I have in my whole body. Much admiration and respect! 

Beautiful sketch! ❤ 

Love, love, love!!! ❤️❤️❤️

This is amazing! I love the colours you use on the neck, the bit of pink you put through it makes it look like she's hanging out under black lights, I love it

Awesome!  It kinda looks like Jem with straightened hair!!!  

Yes!!! It totally looks like Gem, I have the DVD's of the original show (I was an 80's/early 90's child), I watch them with my niece all the time ❤️

11 Replies
testing