Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Does it say how much product is on it?

The weight on the bottom of the container says 0.056 oz, but I think that is the total weight - it is very light.

I can see the powder when I hold it up to a brighter light in my house, and it seems like there is a decent dusting, but I don't know how long it will last...

@tiri

I've been on a clothing haul....no joke.

Ann Taylor Loft has my money, but hey, I don't mind considering it's a pain to find pants when I'm so short!

-2 pairs of jeans (black and dark blue)

-Cropped black pants

-Black midi skirt

-Black short skirt

-2 sleeveless mock turtleneck tops (black and jade green)

-Teal 3/4 sleeve top

-2 sheer printed blouses

-2 sweater dresses (one taupe and the other a dusky cobalt)

-Gold brocade print pants

Beauty-wise, I've restocked on my Ole Henriksen Truth spray (I bought this right before they launched the two pack online with the Nurture Me spray *cry*) and Smashbox brow pencil. I've picked up some FAB moisturizers and cleanser for my cousin and some friends too. 

I know what you mean about Loft - They are usually pretty consistent with their sizes/styles - I love me some Marisa Riviera fit pants! 🙂

@lylysa

My first haul post from the last few orders inspired from the deals page.

Sephora/Ulta/UD/Late Xmas

_20170116_142615.JPG

Spoiler
Redkin pH bonder, perfume samples I didn't request :P, DE AHA moment set, Tarteist Pro palette, Formula X neon pop set, Nailsinc soft metals set, TooFaced Peach palette, UD Full Spectrum palette, Born booties, Smashbox Light It Up lipstick and mattifier set, Rebecca Minkoff purse, wallet & M decal. Everything was at least 20% off with various sales and coupons or a gift.

Blue Mercury

_20170116_144131.JPG

Spoiler
I bought the 2 big Nest candles (17% off) and the rest were gwps. I am happy I got the Laura Mercier set bc my packing list said skin repair serum like others.

The People Shop

_20170116_142457.JPG

Spoiler
Lip balm set, 2 candles, Laqa lip set, planner, Jonathan Adler zebra dish (I have a matching green one), sleeping mask, 2 cat themed jewelry dishes and 3 pairs of sunglasses for <$30!

That bag is so cool! Where is the blue bag from and matching wallet?

It's from Rebecca Minkoff. I'm pretty sure the direct website is sold out of the purse, but they still have the wallet. There was a whole line of bags in that leather that you might still be able to find at various stores if you look online.

I love it all!  And you got the same RM mermaid bag as me!  💗 @snoflakefaerie

@Tamara76 I took so long deciding which one I wanted because sadly, I can't justify having more than one iridescent blue bag, that I got to see what everyone was getting. It was helpful in choosing which one I wanted! I hope you're as happy with it as I am. It's small so it's not my everyday bag, but it definitely makes me smile each time I use it.

@snoflakefaerie The bag is also too small for me to use everyday, but I rocked that bag at every holiday event/date night for the last month instead of a clutch - and I got sooooooo many compliments!  

I even treated my lovely to wings and beer a few nights ago!  😉

IMG_8340.JPG

Ha, I love the idea of taking a bag that sparkly to Hooters or a dive bar. Amazing.

I don't mess around... 😉  I'm on a mission to leave some sparkle and shimmer wherever I go!

OMG, that turquoise and teal bag!!!! O_O

@lylysa It's so cute. I was drawn in from the unicorn and mermaid thread like half the others on BT!

@snoflakefaerie that cat mask is so cute! 

@EDZ90 I had missed out on a cute one from Sephora last year, so that was my way of making up for it.

Parcels from today and and last week.
IMG_2185.JPG

@Seymore3,

Would you mind saying where you bought the Paul and Joe Cat Blushes? I love them!  I'm such a cat person that I go out of my way to not buy things with cats on them, or to encourage kitty-decorated presents for myself.  I could make an exception for those blushes!

Beautyhabit (US) has the whole collection @tsavorite

@tsavoriteI had preordered them from Allertons but they are sold out on there now.Sorry this isn't more help.

So many beautiful things!   Enjoy! @Seymore3

testing