Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

@whitepolkydots Thanks 🙂 probably best to stay out of store for now hah. Oh. OT- I think it was you who asked about the NYX studio powder a week or so ago. I looked at it and I -think- it's matte. On the back it says: 100% silica powder. Leaves skin looking radiant and luminous, while absorbing oil for that flawless matte finish look.

yes that was me! thanks for checking @CC3616. 🙂 i'm looking for something that's a bit more satin-y so i probably won't try it

Wow!  You scored some awesome deals!  Good luck with midterm week!

P.S. Is that your kitten in your avatar pic?  Adorable!

@coffeenow

Sadly not my kitten!  I grabbed it randomly online.  I do volunteer at the local shelter, so I might replace it with a pic of one of our shelter kitties.

@txcatx, How do you like the Dior lip glow in Berry? I've been curious about it. I love their light pink one, but it seems a little slippy (so curious if color stays put). I does look like a beautiful color, though.

@SheWhoSkis I have Dior Lip Glow in pink, lilac, and now berry and don't find much difference between the three besides the color. I just tried the berry for the first time this morning, and the color is the most intense and is the most flattering on me out of the three (though on me, the pink barely shows up on its own; I keep that one in my purse and reach for it most often in the afternoons if/when liquid lipsticks from the morning start drying out my lips--the pink Lip Glow then does its magic by making the remainder of the liquid lipstick more pink). 

But no, as with the other Lip Glows (or at least compared to lilac since I can't tell with the pink), the berry color doesn't last that long. I don't find the color longevity to be too different than other tinted or color changing balm-like products I've tried, such as the Fresh tinted lip balms or the Givenchy Rouge Interdit Noir Revelateur.

Overall, of the Lip Glows, the berry might be my favorite just because I love the color while it lasts!

Thank you, @txcatx! The Berry one is quite compelling, indeed. 

Ulta, Sephora, & TJ Maxx! I was ecstatic to find the O! Wow brush for $12.99 last night at TJ Maxx. 

The House of Lashes set was on sale at Sephora for $15, plus I had store credit so I actually got a few dollars cash back after the purchase. 

I made an exchange at Ulta and everything was B2G1 free, so I paid $12 for the brushes, sponge set, & RT Cleansing Palette. I also grabbed the new Ecotools large powder brush with a return (not pictured) and you should run to the store & snag it! I'm shopped out for January 😛

IMG_1277.JPG

@JayJayyy I love our hand masks! I've picked up quite a few for my mom and I this winter and they've really been helping since our hands tend to get quite dry. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

I would love to hear your thoughts on the brush cleaning dish. I've been curious about it.

People Shop Haul. Probably the most fun I've had shopping online in a long time! 

IMG_2263.JPGBags! And more bags! 🙂

IMG_2265.JPGThe candles were such a great price with the discounts. I couldn't resist stocking up. I think the Nest Passion is my favorite. 

Those candles look amazing!  I got sucked into the People Shop vortex due to this thread and ended up placing an order.  Ooops.

Wow!   That is an awesome haul and those bags are so cute!!!

@Tamara76@Mcakes Thank you! It's not that I needed new bags, but you know I couldn't resist! They are only printed on one side. The other side is solid black. I really like them. 🙂

They really are adorable! I saw the thumbnails on the main page and it sucked me in!

My daughter and I stopped by Ulta and SiJCP while we were out today:

IMG_8328.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels (Ulta)
2.  SNP Animal Otter Mask (Ulta)
3.  2x Beautyblender Solid Cleanser (SiJCP)
4.  Bite Mini Lipstick Duo in Rhubarb and Thistle (SiJCP)

GWP:
1.  2x Exuviance DS bags (Ulta - they didn't have the Bliss face wash DS, so the very sweet SA grabbed a couple other DS for us ❤)
2.  2x Buxom Dolly DS (Ulta)
3.  Buxom Eyeshadow Mini (Ulta)
4.  LORAC mini lipgloss in Goddess (Ulta)
5.  2x Caudalie Foil sample bags (SiJCP)
6.  2x Korees Yoghurt Primer

picked up a new lipstick

MAC - Velvet teddy

3142882_fpx.jpe

Such a great shade for everyone! Enjoy 🙂 

Sorry it's a bit fuzzy. I took advantage of the double points on skincare and stocked up on a few items.

20170114_115017.jpg

Nice!  How are the foot masks?  @shyvicki

I had to try the foot mask after seeing everyone post about it on BT, and I love them! I miraculously ended up on the SiJCP mailing list, so I may go pick some up and redeem a coupon.

3 Replies
testing