Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

@Tamara76 @txcatx I may be a little biased, but I do love our foot masks! They're very easy to walk around with or just keep them on while chilling on your bed or couch before bed time. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

pixi-natural-contour-powder-swatch-review-01-640x880.jpgFB_IMG_1484380395437.jpgFB_IMG_1484380405416.jpg

Pixi natural contour powder. Not.my.picture . Too lazy

Omg this is the perfect contour powder!

Nars soft matte concealer. Already love it.

Kvd concealer brush and

Milk blur stick

@Blackwhiskey Have you tried the blur stick yet? Is it worth it?

@natalie12 I tried it yesterday and i liked thaht itminimized my pores. Today I wore it the whole day, I put bronzer over the nose so it didn't do the primer much justice, I wasn't much of a greaseball, I do have an oily t zone. So tomorrow i'm just going to do my normal makeup without any highlight on the nose or bronzer to see how it works, I am liking it though, i apply a lot mostly on the nose because i have an oily t zone there.

I was going to wear it on days I'm too lazy to wear make up. Do you think it look ok?

@natalie12 It beats the benefit primer which i love and more because of the scent. This has a plastic sort of scent but it doesn't linger, and it's great for touch ups on the go, if you're looking for that. My bores are minimized but it didn't make them disappear, at least because i didn't put much on. That being said, it feels lightweight.

Awesome. Thank you! 🙂

Nice haul! I want to try the Milk blur stick, too. 🙂

5e535ef45573477313d7a7a45441a2e1.jpg

A pair of shoes from mod cloth

s1721240-main-Lhero.jpg and just placed a sephora order for Becca pressed highlighter in Champagne pop. 

Now I have no reason to not be squeaky clean! 🙂 

the candle smells amazing  I want one everywhere in my home lolIMG_3485.JPG

Nice!   I've tried Lalicious body wash and it is amazing!  Enjoy! 🙂

Ouhhhhh, what brand is this?  😄 I imagine the water is running already, lol!  I can never resist using new scrubs immediately!  So many choices! 

It's called lalicious. I just tried it and it works surprisingly well for me. I didn't have any dead skin from toweling like I normally do after using soap & glory body scrub 

Awesome haul and gwp's!! 😍

Thanks hun it will probably be a while before I post another haul xx  

Well, I didn't really need any more masks but Sonic!!!! I guess I should have tried the sample of the Gravitymud I had before purchasing this but I'm a sucker when it comes to nostalgic characters.  Who am I kidding, I still watch Sonic Boom.

The eye gels I hope are magical cause my undereye circles are intense lately.  IMG_7524.JPG

@heartsmyface Are you liking the PTR Water Drench moisturizer? It looks interesting but I can't decide between repurchasing SR Tidal or trying out the new PTR Water Drench moisturizer :S

yessss! i used to play sonic all day! tails was really my favorite though 🙂

Tails was my favorite as well, until I started watching the cartoon:). Now I'm all about Sticks caus eshes insane and likes shiney things!  

I want this just because Sonic is on it 😄

testing