Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

@Tamara76 that Z Palette is such a pretty color! You picked some cute things from the people shop too.

Thank you! ❤️

@vegchililover78, I wanted to get back to you about that Fab bouncy mask. It smells slightly fruity, and felt cooling on the skin. After a few minutes, my face started to itch and sting so I had to wash it off. 😞 I do have sensitive combination skin. I am not sure what ingredient I reacted to.

@angel7594 Thanks for following up! Oh no! I had such high hopes for this mask.

Anonymous Insider

haulsephora1.jpg

My little haul: 4 lipsticks and a mask, plus samples and promos.

But one of the lipsticks is melted. Rhubard to be precise.

20170111_201758_resized.jpg

Just my luck these days, a melted $26 lipstick in winter. How?

Well, isn't that upsetting.  How on earth does a lipstick melt in January?  Yeah, that would be going back.  

Oh no I'm so sorry about your lippie! Rhubarb is one of my favorite colors, it is absolutely gorgeous!

Ah man that sucks! What other colors did you get? And what is that lovely background behind the lipstick?

Anonymous Insider

Thanks! The colors are Rhubard (the melted one), Cava, Enoki and Dragonfruit. The background is vintage scrapbook paper.

Lovely haul! 

So sorry about your lipstick! 😞

It probably all depends on where they shipped it from - it was in the low 80's today where I live (insane for January!).  Also, a lot of places crank up the heat, so who knows....   Maybe you can exchange it in store....

@Anonymous

She definitely can.  She just needs her shipping slip and they'll do it no problem.  

Haul.jpg

My end of 2016 beginning of 2017 haul. Sorry for the poor quality of photos, I only have one fully working eye ball at the moment. Vision is messed up from the other eye. I had a few lip balms from Lush but that package has decided to take a full US tour before making its way back to me.  I'm pretty happy with this, a lot of it is stuff I've been wanting to try for a while.

Spoiler
KVD Pastel Goth Palette
UD Full Spectrum Palette
Buxom Single Shadow in No Faux
Sephora Pro Gel Eyeliner Brush #26
Quay Sunglasses from the Voice Box.
eyes.jpg

Spoiler
Battle Notebook from the Voice Box
Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm DS
PTR Water Drench Cloud Cream DS
Clinique City Block Purifying DS
Sephora Orchid Sleeping Mask
Belief Eucalyptus Toner
It's Skin Cookie Body Ice Cream 
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, it was actually the kit but the lip balm is in my bookbag.
Face Stuff.jpg
Spoiler
Atelier Necessaire Nomade Tin 
Luckyscent Un-boxing Day Sample Bag 
Fragrance.jpg
Spoiler
Kylie Dead of Knight Kit
Kylie Spice Kit
Sephora Cream Stain in 34 Wisteria Purple
It's Skin Macaroon Lip Balm in Green Apple
Love and Toast Lip Balm in Prickly Pear- this scent is the exact same as a lip balm I had as a child, I just wish I could remember what it was. From the People Shop.
Giorgio Armani Lip Magnet DS
Lips.jpg

Omg, the pastel goth palette! I saw your pic and panicked cause I thought I entirely missed it!!! Phew!  You just sold another one, lol.  

What a colourful haul!  I'm interested in your opinion of the Kylie lip kits without all the hype that surrounds them. 

@heartsmyface It's even more beautiful in person than the photos online! As for the Kylie kits, I own a few of them. I really like them a lot. They have a nice little vanilla smell to them and they last a really long time. They also aren't as drying on me as my KVD and JS liquid lipsticks are.

@Samtian There's a step in the right direction.  I'm not the biggest fan of liquid lipsticks but I'm trying to love them for their longevity.  It's just so difficult cause my lips crave moisture. 

I love this haul!

It looks like a rainbow exploded in a Crayola factory with all that colorful awesomeness!  It just makes me feel happy!  🙂 

Enjoy your new goodies!

@Samtian

Thank you! I love the description you made!

So many pretties! I can't wait to see some of the looks you create with those shadows! 

Thanks! I have a concert coming up at the end of the month I have a great look planned. If I can execute it!

How exciting! Enjoy the concert, and the creative preparation as well. 

Id also like to know your thoughts on the goth.  Esp the yellow.shade

6 Replies
testing