Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Omg, Andy!!!!  He's distracting me from the awesome hail! 

I love your pics, but I might love your dog more! He is so cute, reminds me of my dog.

I didn't even notice your dog at first! He's so cute!

@jemly - is the omorovicza actually 5ml and not 15ml? It's advertised as 5 but I thought the deluxes were 15?

@Ikon oh i'm just using the term loosely. as in....not in a foil 

@jemly,   I love your dog, He's the best!  🙂

The puppy photobomb! ❤️

The pup!

Yay! You got your new glasses, plus lots of other pretty goodies!

@txcatx yeah ! and i got them in super fast. fantastic experience at warby parker. probably the first time i've ever found glasses that fit my face properly too.

I just noticed the dog in the picture! So cute!

I love those glasses! 😍

IMG_0832.JPGI felt it only fitting to include the picture of Richard and Me since he's the driving force behind my first ever Tom Ford purchase. Also in this is the PTR 750 pt perk and the better together set. I love all of it!! Super worth it!

@liv545 I love that your first TF purchase was Richard because of your significant other's name. I did the exact same thing...Richard is my significant other's name and was also my first TF purchase!!

@Elles117 I can't even imagine how many people Tom Ford has hooked on that premise! Go team Richard!!! I will say that the formula truly is amazing. Now I'm waffling on trying more from the brand. I've never seen any of it in person though.

Nice haul, enjoy! ❤

I love it all - Especially the Richard lippie - that is sweet!  I have one in my hubby's name 💕.

Is the TF + KVD set worth $38? I want those lip colors so badly but don't want to buy it unless the whole collection is worth it. 

@alexasteph well, it depends on how much you want that pouch..... I for one, liked all of the items included and recognized it's a LE set I'm paying for. A lot of others felt it wasn't worth it to them. I think it's completely a personal preference on whether you like the kitsch factor? They are all minis. I think the set is fab though.

@liv545 Thanks for the feedback. I am still holding out hope people will love the lip colors so much KVD will make them permanent like she sort of implied she would do on Instagram. If I'd get the kit just for the lippies, $38 is kind of a lot haha. 

@alexasteph I totally can see that. It's why I won't get the bigger palette set. $65 is too high a price point when I don't want the mascara or eyeliner and could do without the Too Faced side of the heart.

1 Reply
testing