20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

It has a keychain! @heartsmyface So hopefully I won't lose it 🙂

Thats awesome. I would buy it just to stare at lol

Love the buxom lipgloss with the diamond 💎 on top 

I stocked up on apricot tea candles and finally got my hands on the Jem palette in the sale section!  I missed out on everything but the lipstick when the collection was released two years ago so I'm super happy!  image.jpeg

I love Nest candles, but I don't think I've smelled the apricot tea. Sounds delicious, I think I should try to find it.

I picked up the Jem liquid lipstick set when it came out, and I'm still so glad I did... I love the Sephora liquid lip formula and the colors are awesome. Happy you were able to get the eyeshadow palette! That worked out well for you!

Awww, so lucky!  I was visiting a friend in Seattle when they were released and by the time I remembered and we made it to a Sephora everything was picked through except the lipstick tube.  They had a compact mirror on display but they refused to sell it to me even though I told them I didn't care that it was used.  

What a great haul! The Jem palette looks like it will be a lot of fun! 🙂

I love all the things you have here, and it is so cool you were able to get that Jem pallette! 🙂

I'm so thrilled!  I haven't had the best luck with Sephora eyeshadow quality but maybe this one will impress me:) I'll definitely be digging out some primer for them. 

@heartsmyface i love nest candles. they're a good size and they WORK. i've never gotten my nose on the apricot tea scent, but the moroccan amber one is a religious experience for me. enjoy !!!!!!

@jemly  I just tried one out for the first time in early December.  I saw the Holiday one in store, bought it, and thoroughly enjoyed it all month.  I'm very impressed with their longevity!  

The apricot was a blind order, but once it arrived I ordered three more just to have on hand.  i have a fear of things being discontinued.  I wish it smelled more of tea but maybe I just don't have a nose for subtle scents. 

Morrocan an amber sounds lovely, but probably not my kind of scent.  If it were Moroccan rose however...I think I'd be in love.  

eep that piaf bag is so cute!

Nice haul! That perfume bottle is super cute. 

It's prettier and bigger than I expected.  I absolutely fell in love with the scent and was sad when the sample vial was gone so...here I am with my first perfume purchase in a very long time.  

Perfume bottles are so gorgeous but soooo expensive. I can't justify buying them all! So I just get rollerballs. Maybe if I use up one of them I'll splurge for a larger bottle. 

some pretties from the past few weeks. 🙂

some of things i got for myself, but some were gifts, and i'm so very very grateful. 

dec16jan17.jpg

JO MALONE cologne intense 'dark amber and ginger lily'

SERGE LUTENS EDP 'ambre sultan'

DIPTYQUE vanille candle

URBAN DECAY vice lipstick, 'safe word'

CHANEL rouge coco shine, 'intrepide'

LAURA MERCIER flawless skin infusion de rose nourishing oil

AVEDA botanical kinetics hydration face moisturizer

AVEDA be curly co-wash (shampoo / no poo)

i got the CHANEL rouge coco shine in 'romance' for my granny for christmas, and myself this one so we could have "matching" lipsticks because i'm cheesy. she's very old and frail, but i thought this was the perfect 'pick me up', and if she messed up and got it on her face, you wouldn't be able to see it the way you would an opaque lipstick. that said, for anyone curious, on the lips they can give the most lovely flush of color, and shine that doesn't look like too much (like, you know, drool). just like a healthy glow. the bright pinkier colors in the range giving the brightening effect the most, of course. 

the LM oil!! it's decided...i must have!

Lovely things, and your photos are always amazing! 💕

Awww!  I absolutely adore how you bought matching lipsticks for you and your granny.  That is so sweet!

Ulta order from Wednesday beauty break arrived today, that was fast! I'm glad because I leave tomorrow and it means all my packages are accounted for.

Purchased: NYX finishing powder x2, body shop jumbo argan body butter, and body shop honey scrub. 

GWP: Body shop 5 piece with body butter, sugar scrub, E night cream, tea tea toner, tea tree face wash, and the shisedo beauty break. 

My skin needs some extra love in the winter so the body shop products on sale plus a GWP and points multiplier was perfect timing to stock up, and I use the shisedo concentrate so it was a great BB to buy with for me. 

haul16.jpg

3 Replies
testing