Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Nordie's been pretty good with their beauty offer lately. Got the new PTR Cloud serum/moisturizer as well as Arcona pad, the rest are all GWP. =D

20170104_143704.jpg

i loved the stocking i got from them @ChicDabbler!! i am generally impressed with nordy's GWP and the points are an added bonus 🙂

I bought some David's Tea (first time) and ATE most of my Forever Nuts tea. 

It looks and taste like trail mix!  Yum!

While looking up this photo I found out it is a PINK tea because of the beetroot pieces.  I am gonna brew the last bit of 'bark' that I couldn't chew on, because I want pink tea!! hahahahah!

Anyone else eat their tea????

TEA.png

I've wanted to! @wheeeee Ok I've tried a few bites 😉

i just got my first thing from david's @wheeeee!! i swapped some goodies with a friend from canada and she sent me the santa tea. it's SO nice! 

I'm always tempted to eat the rice in genmaicha!

best tea everrrr @txcatx! which kind do you like? i usually buy the bags at my asian market!

@unfungirl I buy loose genmaicha from a very well stocked grocery store with a huge tea selection. It's my favorite tea!

Nope. Well, matcha is green tea powder and you are suppose to drink/eat that. I drink it sometimes but my favorite is to mix it into vanilla ice cream to make it into green tea ice cream. Yummmmm....

Also, I love David's Tea, it's my favorite! I used to go for Teavana, but David's Tea doesn't have a minimum amount you have to buy so you can get $3 worth here, 2 cups worth there etc if you like trying new things. And the foil zip loc keeps the tea fresh longer than Teavana's paper bag. I like my tea floral and fruity, so I'm a big fan of Magic Dragon, Bear Trap and Serenity Now (seriously, I want this in perfume form to spritz all over myself...).

I don't have a local David's Tea and they totally botched my order....but, I am enjoying the tea!  

You make me want to buy more...Now!!! I also love the fruity-floral kind.  Green tea ice cream is also delicious.  

I drank Buddha's Blend the other day and I thought I was getting Jasmine tea (for some reason) but it was flavored with peach.  That was soooo good!!! 

I can't do caffine, so I looked at all the teas online, then filtered by caffine free and no artificial flavor. I made a list from that then went to the store and spent like, an hour sniffing everything on that list before buying a dozen or so and those 3 are my favorite.

They do have great seasonal tea as well, like Sangria or ...something Peach, but I don't know if they bring it back every season or if it's one season only since I only started drinking DT last year. But so far it's my fav tea store. =D

Can't say I have ever eaten my tea. However, I love David's Tea. It is addictive.

Forever 21, Ulta, Sephora❤️

IMG_2009.JPG

Freebies:

Spoiler
IMG_2010.JPG

which morphe palettes did you get @StephaniLynn? are those the new ones?

@unfungirl Yes they're the new ones Bronzed Mocha and Copper Spice:)

@StephaniLynn lucky!! they sold out online so fast! glad you were able to snag them 🙂

@unfungirl They said there will be a restock! No date yet though. 

@StephaniLynn yay, thanks! let me know how you like them!

What is the third from the right Formula X on the bottom row?

@Samtian Oops wrong one! It's actually Extraordinary!

I hauled a TON in January.

But everything I hauled is in my belly.  No wastage here.

testing