Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Happy New Year everyone, I cannot wait to see your hauls! ❤

20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

Beautiful @StyleLynn!  

My daughter and I got matching styles of Michael Kors bags for Christmas and were so surprised to show up at Christmas dinner to see my aunt, cousin and grandma with the same style bag, as well!   I've never purchased anything from MK before, but I (and the rest of my family, apparently) am really happy with my bag.  🙂

@Tamara76, Sometimes my friend and I will show up for outings together wearing the same shirt, scarf, etc. without knowing we bought the same exact thing! 😄

Great minds think alike! 😉

Very nice! 😍 I love Michael Kors handbags, as well.

IMG_4037.JPG

This is my first haul of the new year but likely my last haul for a while! I think most people saw how crazy I went in-store in the December haul thread, but this is an order I had placed before that.

Spoiler
Purchased:
Buxom Custom Palette (shades left to right: Made of Jade, Rose Gold, 24KT Stilettos, Bronzed Bod, Patent Leather, No Faux)
Make Up For Ever 236 Large Precision Blender Brush
Sephora Collection #11 Pro Smudge Brush

Samples:
Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel (x4)
Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum (x3)
Sephora Express Eye Makeup Remover Wipe (x2)
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Skin Inc Pure Revival Peel

Your custom pallette colors are very pretty! 🙂

I took advantage of the gilt city cover fx promo and also random promo codes which gilt city released.  I got $200 worth of items for about $75 after the deals!

IMG_0431.JPG

Ooh.  I also have the gilt city cover fx promo and have been debating when to redeem.  What other promo codes did you use?

@kelloua Theyre both expired now but there was one for 40% off (!!!!!) and then i wanted more so i got it again with a 20% off code! 

Ahhh I totally read it wrong....promos from gilt city released.  Totally confused myself.

Arrived at my office this AM to my packages from Cult Beauty and Birchbox.  I *think* these are my last orders from 2016 to arrive (save for a Athleta sweatshirt that's on major backorder).January haul.jpg

Minu set from Cult Beauty is for me because although Oi is my holy grail, it was such a good deal I couldn't resist.  I don't think I've tried Minu yet so I'm curious to see how it will work for my hair.

On the right are a couple gifts for a friend.  She recently got a wonderful bathroom remodel so I wanted to get her some things to use in her amazing new shower.  I got her the Noble Isle Mix and Mingle body wash set from Cult Beauty.  She loves British things and these scents sounded up her alley so I figured she would enjoy them.  Sachajuan Save & Repair Travel Trio is from Birchbox when they had the extra 30% off sets.

Not makeup related...

I haven't bought make up in a while but this is my haul for the month. We adopted a fifth dog! I named her Nala. She is a Great Pyrenees rescue from Mississippi. 

We love her already!

NALA.jpg

Aww, they brought in some therapy dogs to our grad school and there was a big and fluffy Great Pyrenees! Love them! Nala is very pretty also 🙂

...I need this. Hahaha. 

Can an we see your other babes too?? 

Sure!

Daisy (white/brindle) Lab/Hound mix

Bella Dachshund/Lab mix 

BellaDaisy.jpg

They're both rescues from TN. They love each other to pieces. They are not related but from the moment Bella walked thru the door, Daisy became her "mommy".

Charlie (left)

Willy (right)

Both are American Eskimos

WillyCharlie.jpg

Charlie was purchased from a puppy mill in PA. He was full grown when we got him. We found him on Craigslist because his owner no longer had time for him.

Willy is almost 8 and my baby. I've had him since he was 8 weeks old!

I am so jealous of your beautiful fur babies! 

Your dogs are adorable!

She is beautiful, @ArmyChick84! We have a giant breed (a Mastiff) and two large breed (a Mountain Cur and a Coonhound) pups, all adopted from our local animal shelter. I agree, this is the best haul ever!

She is gorgeous!  We love the giant breeds too!  We have a Newfoundland puppy and a 10 year old Mastiff, before our Newfoundland we had a Great Dane.  They really all live up to their reputations as being gentle giants.  Congrats!!!

Awwwww, what a beautiful fur baby!!!   

@ArmyChick84,  I agree that this is the Best Haul Ever! 🙂

3 Replies
testing