shortstuff07

Is anyone waiting up for the sale?

Are you waiting up, or setting an alarm?  Or are you a risk taker and waiting a more sane hour?  If you're waiting up, what are you doing to while away the time?  I'm working on some baby photos for a friend, and probably taking a shower!  

lilahtov

Re: Is anyone waiting up for the sale?

(0) Hearts

Ugh Hourglass Dim is the bomb. I'm in love. 

I wish I could buy so much stuff haha but I'm trying to limit myself and exercise self-control!!

Beethousand, your game plan for two orders is so smart! Haha.

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

I have two full size and the palette.  I understand, I really do.

fhgarman

I'm working on a IKEA board on my Pinterest account right now. Finally!

(I love IKEA!)

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

IKEA is amazing!  I'd say a third of our furniture is IKEA, including our bed.  Feels a lot like my mom's Tempurpedic, but waaay cheaper.  Do you live near one?

MakeupJunkie666

Yess! I missed out on the OCC mini set and I really don't want to miss out on the BITE lip layer set.

shortstuff07

I love OCC, but I can't get Bite to work for me.  Must be doing something wrong, but they're so creamy it gets everywhere.  :smileysad:

MakeupJunkie666

(0) Hearts

I had the same problem in the beginning so I tried a lip liner which helps but I just discovered MUFE lip line perfector and it works wonders, no more feathering or matching colors.

spacesuit

I'm staying up for sure! I'm on pacific standard time (same timezone as Sephora) and most nights I don't fall asleep until a little after midnight anyway, so this isn't too much of a stretch. To pass the time I've been cleaning the apartment and narrowing down the items in my loves list / shopping cart.

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

What's making the cut thus far?

spacesuit

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I actually think I've whittled it down to the final 2 shopping cart items: one of the 6-piece Buxom lipgloss sets, and the Origins skincare must-haves set. It's still a little more than I like to spend all at one time online but the 20% off code is making this worth it.

traciee

im..about to falling sleep lol..

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Agreed, I'm getting sleepy as well…yawn.  

fhgarman

I'm here. I wasn't going to be, but I'm still up now so I figure I'll just wait two more hours. My husband works nights and doesn't get home until 1:00am or later anyway, so I have a really bad habit of staying up late just to chat with him when he gets home. Even though I have to wake up at 6:30am to get our kid ready for preschool!

I'm going to order an Hourglass brush online. They don't stock it at my local store. But then I'm going to my store as soon as they open (while my kid is in school & the mall is down the street from my house) to buy my first Clarisonic and use two store merchandise cards, because you can only use them in stores.

And the I will be Rouge too!

I would like to at least just get one of the VIB totes and the cute holiday gift packaging.

shortstuff07

Niiice!  You will love the Clarisonic.  I kick myself for not getting it sooner.  I seldom hit the store, but I'm going tomorrow for an exchange/foundation match.

pinkonyx

Do they ever give coupons to regular Beauty insiders like me? IT IS VERY DEPRESSING to come on here and see everyone talking about coupons and knowing I cant get one :smileysad:

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

You will get a one time use gift card of $15 off of a $50 purchase in December if they decide to have the same promo as in the past.

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

They do a chic week in the spring that's usually 15% off or so…

properlylost

I'm waiting up, but I'm always up around this time anyway. I'm just catching up on shows while waiting in the meantime.

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

What are you waiting up for?

Ava2

I have a class early in the morning, so I'm setting an alarm. Currently in my cart: Benefit Coralista, Urban Decay All Nighter, Clarisonic replacement brush, Bvlgari Omnia Coral, Anastasia brow powder, Anastasia brow wiz, Benefit Hoola, Beautyblender, Hourglass Ambient Powder in Dim Light, MUFE HD, and MUFE Matt Velvet. I'm also contemplating getting a Tarte blush, but I can't decide lol. 

gayleenlam

(0) Hearts

I was wondering if you are using your friend code, and if not, would you be interested in giving it away?  I am desperate for one.  Thank you so much!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 151 replies
  • 66 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • dollyjv
    • daisies121
    • sephoralovex
    • marydiva
    • jxw200
    • jojobe