onomotopoeia9

If you would have to narrow down, what is your favorite thing in your makeup bag?

Mine is probably my nars albatross highlighter

midniterae

Re: If you would have to narrow down, what is your favorite thing in your makeup bag?

(0) Hearts

Right now, it is my NARS liptstick in Autumn Leaves. 

http://www.sephora.com/lipstick-P2865?skuId=220335

sephoralovex

Re: If you would have to narrow down, what is your favorite thing in your makeup bag?

(0) Hearts

My NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Madere... Go to nude/pink lipstick. Most long lasting even when im eating. I always find that this is the most reached for item in my makeup bag when im on the go.

Daniela1387

(0) Hearts

My favorite product in my makeup bag is my bb cream it gives me the light coverage I like without making me look over done =)

missjr

(0) Hearts

My favorite thing?  Just one?  Sighhh...

I would have to say my MAC Chai Lipglass!  It's very versatile neutral shade that is complimentary to any skin tone and can be worn simply over the Chestnut lip pencil or to add shine over a matte lipstick.

poemelyric

(0) Hearts

My Nars Multiples... I can't name just one individually but it's an eyeshadow, blush and lipstick in one.  Right now, I've been wearing St Barts.  It's my new fave!

melissabt

So hard to pick just one! I would say the Clinique Redness powder. I have one at home and one in my make up bag! I like to apply it on top of foundation or on days when I don't wear any make up.

<3 Melissa
makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

Me too, love the brush and compact...so convenient and it works well!

beautylovingirl

I really am having a hard time with this one, just the one thing would be mascara and then if I cheated it would be lip balm.

katie1724

Hmm...for practicality, it's eyeliner! I rarely go anywhere without it, but it's not my favorite, per se. My favorite fun item is NARS Heat Wave -- it's such a great color. :smileyhappy:

krunce

(0) Hearts

I think the one thing I would definitely need, and it used to be the only thing that I wore, is an undereye concealer.

Everytime I try to stray from Lancome Effacernes, I come back. I'm addicted to it..

lovelyred139

(0) Hearts

MAC's Endless Drama.  It's one of their Pro Longwear lipsticks -- a dark, dark berry red.  I love the way it pops against my pale skin and makes me look "done" with minimal effort.  I always get compliments when I wear it.  It was my first dramatic lip purchase and ended up being a bit of a gateway drug for all the reds, berries, and merlots in my lipstick collection right now.  Temptalia has some lovely swatches of the color from when she reviewed the line.

janinebt

I'm in the same boat with Diana! I love and need my Rosebud Salve within a 10 foot radius at all times. It is the absolute best lip balm in my opinion, unlike others I find that I only have to use this 2-3 times a day.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
makeupmaven

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Do you ladies ever put a little on top of a smokey eye to soften it?

kalex

Probably concealer.  Even if I don't have a pimple to conceal I always at least have some redness to cover.

dianabt

Rosebud Lip Salve! :smileyhappy: I love mine since its handy for dry lips or even dabbing a bit on my nose when it's dry (I have terrible allergies!) 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
babybear04

Wow, this is incredibly hard! Just thinking about it, I might have to say lip balm.  Because I honestly can't stand chapped lips which I unfortunately get all the time because I have an awful nervous habit of licking my lips when I'm nervous/anxious! I don't know what I'd do without my lip balm! Right now my go-to is a basic Burts Bees Ultra conditioning lip balm.  But I've got my huge tub of Josie Maran's Argan Balm that is just heavenly on my lips, just not ideal for travel or on-the-go.

WhereYouStand

I would have to say hands down "mascara" can't live without it it frames the eyes and as the saying goes the eyes are the windows to the soul.  that's where people look the most at the eyes. so why not define them!!!

sephoramusthave

Dior Addict Lipstick in 454 Parisian Chic :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex