onomotopoeia9

If you would have to narrow down, what is your favorite thing in your makeup bag?

Mine is probably my nars albatross highlighter

midniterae

Re: If you would have to narrow down, what is your favorite thing in your makeup bag?

(0) Hearts

Right now, it is my NARS liptstick in Autumn Leaves. 

http://www.sephora.com/lipstick-P2865?skuId=220335

sephoralovex

Re: If you would have to narrow down, what is your favorite thing in your makeup bag?

(0) Hearts

My NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Madere... Go to nude/pink lipstick. Most long lasting even when im eating. I always find that this is the most reached for item in my makeup bag when im on the go.

Daniela1387

(0) Hearts

My favorite product in my makeup bag is my bb cream it gives me the light coverage I like without making me look over done =)

missjr

(0) Hearts

My favorite thing?  Just one?  Sighhh...

I would have to say my MAC Chai Lipglass!  It's very versatile neutral shade that is complimentary to any skin tone and can be worn simply over the Chestnut lip pencil or to add shine over a matte lipstick.

poemelyric

(0) Hearts

My Nars Multiples... I can't name just one individually but it's an eyeshadow, blush and lipstick in one.  Right now, I've been wearing St Barts.  It's my new fave!

melissabt

So hard to pick just one! I would say the Clinique Redness powder. I have one at home and one in my make up bag! I like to apply it on top of foundation or