onomotopoeia9

If you could get one beauty/fashion item with no price range, what would you choose?

We can all dream, can't we? :smileyhappy:

For me, If it were a beauty product, i would say the Dior L'Or de Vie skin care line! Especially the la lotion...I heard such fantastic things about it, and i got to try it out once when i got a Dior makeover...

For fashion, its so overwhelming to narrow down...maybe hearing your ideas will get me going :smileyhappy:

dollface131313

Re: If you could get one beauty/fashion item with no price range, what would you choose?

beauty product wise i would get cle de peau foundation its suppose to be amazing but i can't bring myself to spend $120 for foundation lol

katie1724

Re: If you could get one beauty/fashion item with no price range, what would you choose?

[ Edited ]

I think in terms of beauty/skincare, it would be a Réviv serum of which I (unfortunately) received a sample during a Neiman Marcus trip. I loved it! I didn't know how much it was and almost fainted at the $350 price tag. I spend a lot on skincare, but I have to draw the line somewhere and that was it!

I have always wanted a Chanel 2.55 bag, too! While I like to invest in nice bags (not THAT much!) I feel more justified spending $$ on a bag I can carry daily and for years. I don't think I could justify spending that much on a special occasion bag, though (but maybe one day!).

In other bag-related fantasies, I've always drooled over Longchamp luggage (the leather stuff), but  I'd rather spend $900+ on airfare / a trip...not a suitcase. If money were no object, though, I'd have a whole set! :smileyvery-happy:

melissabt

I would say Christian Louboutin shoes! I really like these ones he came out with that I saw some celebrities wear. They have spikes all over them and come in gold or silver. I think they're about 1000+ :smileysad:

<3 Melissa
ContentlyKayKay

Ha I just realized both my items are Chanel, beauty: Chanel nail polish line.... so pricey... so beautiful.

Fashion: Chanel quilted classic handbag in black.

mkupgk

The most expensive purse or watch in the world =]

waterbaby1981

One of those classic Burberry trenchcoats.  Makeup/skincare wise?  The La Mer skincare line, just to see if it lives up to the hype.

janinebt

I'm part of the Chanel purse dream team too. They're classics and designed to last a lifetime :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
mafan

Does jewelry count?  I don't tend to spend that much on clothes or shoes, but I do like fine jewelry.  I'd like diamond enhancers for my studs or a diamond pendant.

Beautywise, I'd like a gift certificate to spend at the Guerlain store at Epcot.  I'd walk out with an expensive perfume or some of their skincare items. I had a deluxe sample set of their Super-Aqua cream and toner and my skin never felt softer, but I just can't justify buying it.

thatwelshgirl

Beauty- Probably all of the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine lipsticks. I have one and I love all of the others, and they're a great investment.

Fashion- A Louis Vuitton bag

kalex

The classic Chanel 2.55!

katie1724

(0) Hearts

Ditto. I really want a vintage one!

placaminero

A Michael Kors watch. I can drop a pretty penny on beauty products, but Heaven forbid I just bite the bullet and spend the $275 on a watch I've been coveting for years.

swfupload_8944236606932991810.jpg

pinklissamel

Definatley a LV purse but they are way out of my price range at the moment. Why do I always gravitate to some of the most expensive items out there..... Dreaming ......

sephoramusthave

swfupload_8304407809699007497.jpgI've been eye-ing the E DIVA makeup storage thing. I don't know why---I don't have enough makeup to fill one up (okay I probably do) and I like my 8 drawer organizer better than this 6 drawer one (because I can separate my blushes from the bronzers and my lipsticks from the glosses/balms etc). But I'm still drawn to it! I cant fit my bigger palettes in my current storage system and it would fit in here. Its 300 bucks, without shipping and taxes though :smileysad:

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]

that storage thing is so cool!!! And also a great enabler to get someone to fill it up...

If I got it my mom would probably have conniptions

beautylovingirl

I would definitely buy Louis Vuitton shoes, purse and sun glasses:smileyhappy:

onomotopoeia9

ooooh -  those sunglasses!

DesertRose0706

i've been eying some Mickael Kors bags for a long while now, but just can't get myself to spend the money on one.  I would defintely go for one of those since we're dreaming :smileyhappy:

starletta8

ITA on the Chanel purse. I have other high-end bags but still just dream of Chanel.

Beauty- Either a continuous supply of retinol masks/eye masks or the Dior serum I adore but won't spend the money for.

sephoralovex

Fashion wise, defiantly a classic Chanel purse. I can't afford one now, but hopefully in the future it'll happen!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 68 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • waterbaby1981
    • melissabt