I own more eye shadow than any other product of makeup, but I don't use it often!

knadala

I own more eye shadow than any other product of makeup, but I don't use it often!

Anyone else have the same condition as me? LOL. I LOVE buying eye shadow, its my favorite purchase; palettes, singles, quads, trio's, cream, powder, etc. But darn it, I use it less than the majority of my other makeup products, why? Who knows, I think I just love looking at it in my collection.

What are some products you like to buy, but don't use as often as you should, for the quantity you're buying? Or is it just me?

sn22

Re: I own more eye shadow than any other product of makeup, but I don't use it often!

(0) Hearts

I have the same problem, but with lip products. I have purchased a lot of lip products lately, more than I can use. A few months ago, I didn't care much about anything other than  a lip balm...so I don't know how the obsession started, but now I can't stop. 

Teresaanne92

Re: I own more eye shadow than any other product of makeup, but I don't use it often!

(0) Hearts

Me too with eyeshadow. I use it A LOT, don't get me wrong, but there will be 2-3 days a week without eyeshadow but I can't seem to stop buying them! Do I need all 12 palettes? No. Will I be buying more anyway? Yes. Do I need more singles? No way! But I still feel the need to buy more (in fact I have some bobbi brown and MUFE coming in today!). I have a problem with pretty packaging or colors. haha:smileyhappy:

roxystar4

knadala, i force myself to wear eyeshadow. Sometimes I try new looks at night (even though I'm not going out). I'll try a new technique I heard or read about… or just mess around with colors. 

IllegallyBlonde

I have a bad habit of finding a look that works and constantly recreating it all the time, especially when I'm in a rush. I only seem to experiment after I watch some YouTube videos.

Unfortunately this means that I usually get stuck on a few of the same colors for a week or so until I find time to switch it up. Naked on Naked1 has panned while all the others still look fresh and new! 

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

I get stuck on a single palette all the time! It's a bad habit. I've had the Lorac Pro for over a month and I still haven't tried it out, I have others that I kind of default to.

Teresaanne92

I do the same thing! I'll see a look on youtube and then I need ALL the colors/products that were used. It's been more severe after watching Jaclyn Hill again. lol :smileywink:

IllegallyBlonde

I own a whole crate full of lipsticks and glosses.... and I only use about 3 of them religiously. *Facepalm*

MysticalAngel

(0) Hearts

That sounds like me!!!! Lol

amberangeline

I'm right there with ya! There is no way I would run out of eyeshadow for several years as of now, but I'm sure I'll just keep buying it. LOL

glossyguru

Definitely eyeshadow for me as well, along with eyeliner. I stick to the basics most of the time, I don't need 10 palettes that look exactly the same. But I have them all anyways...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • lb1414
    • jxw200
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4
    • MysticalAngel
    • yazmin