SydBristow

I may need an intervention... :D

All I need to hear is "sale" or "savings" and I cave. I now have a lifetime supply of shadows and liners, half a lifetime of blushes and foundations. :smileyhappy:

I snagged the NARS blush on sale. The UD create your own Melt palette. Stila in the Know at 25% off. They almost always have me at 20%. I feel weak...but of course my makeup is stunning, so at least I look good while being weak. :smileytongue:

Anyone else feel like they have an abundance of makeup yet can get drawn in by super deals? Can we start a group?

einai

Re: I may need an intervention... :D

I think I have acquired a lifetime supply of nail polishes between the Sephora OPI sale, the Nails Inc mark downs and the Zoya team spirit promo......>_<

Missie772

I have never tried Nails Inc before but with all of the sets they have in the sale section, I picked up 1 of each and every single one of them... I justified it that I can give it away as presents to my mom and my sisters and keep some for me and have some as "extra" presents just in case someone gives me a gift, I will always have something to give back.

But most likely, most of them are going into my collection... who am I kidding? I almost jumped on the $10 Nars blush... but I was like it won't even show up on your skin!! DON'T DO IT- I am so proud of myself for resisting!!!

Maybe I should block the sales section from myself for a bit? :smileyvery-happy: You know that is never going to happen!!!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

missie772, great job resisting :smileyhappy:

taisha27

where did you get Stila at 25% off? lol

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

LOL! Stila's site had 25% off and free shipping last weekend. I posted about it here at the time (= enabling behavior) :smileyhappy:

taisha27

OH! i missed it! Guess i should be checking here 15 times a day rather than the 5 times i already do! haha

SydBristow

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Not to be a TOTAL enabler but Google "GWP addict" and bookmark the site. :smileyhappy:

glossyguru

I don't think that my stash is quite as extreme as yours, but that gives me even more of a reason to buy, because even though I have enough, I don't have a lifetime supply, which somehow makes it ok to spend and spend and spend. I don't understand myself sometimes

Bumblee

"Because even though I have enough, I don't have a lifetime supply." :smileyhappy:

bombshell30

I feel boarderline like a hoarder. Except that everything is neat and tidy and put exactly  in its own spot. I just love make up. No matter how much I have, and ESPECIALLY when it is on sale! It always make me feel happy.  You aren't alone! 

veronika23

lol can we start a group :smileyvery-happy:  OMG you're too funny!  love ya! :smileyvery-happy:

Yeah I'm the same way... I don't need anything but I still buy and cave at any sale. lol  Being rouge and on BT I think made it worst. lol  Well at least we all understand each other :smileyvery-happy:

I also have to add... think of all the people who would lose their job if we didn't buy all this stuff :smileyvery-happy:

SydBristow

Yes...yes....I like that spin. We're helping the economy. :smileyhappy: That makes me feel better. I think I'm helping it a LOT. :smileyhappy:

veronika23

me too :smileyvery-happy:

shortstuff07

I understand.  I'm there.  I need to join.  It's so bad.

green71191

Thought i should share this with you; image.jpg

ps. Its a mirror on the other side. 

SydBristow

LOL! I want one, where did you get it? :smileyhappy:

green71191

I got it online at ulta. They have different ones.  The sucky part is that you cant choose which option you want so i got lucky and got this one, which i love! Only cost like 2-3$? You may be able to call and tell them which one you want...

green71191

Within the 20% i spent about $400+ oopsie and was $21 away from rouge so I wanted to have become ROUGE and finally have free shipping so I made a quick stop today. Didnt need the make up...but i wanted it...oopsie again. I need help. But hey, as you said so long as we look good.

katief241981

I need to be part of this group. I just bought the NARS blush too :smileysad:  The sad thing is, i don't just get drawn in by deals. I get drawn in by new products too.  Limited Edition is my weakness. On sale or not, to my makeup case it goes!

SydBristow

Well you kind of have to get LE, otherwise you would never have another chance!!! :smileysurprised: :smileywink:

marydiva

I don't have a lifetime of makeup - but I certainly have several years worth of eye-shadow and at least a year and a half in foundation and blush and probably three or four years in lipstick. 

Yet I keep buying. XD One way I think it good to curb the madness is to channel my Sephora addiction into skincare like masks, peels, etc. At least then you'll be able to USE more of what you buy and you'll be doing your skin (your most permanent feature!) a big, big favor. I find that the $32 pricetag of a mask (for some reason) give me more pause then the $36 pricetag of a lipstick. (I have no idea why.) 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 105 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • marydiva
    • bombshell30
    • roxystar4
    • hypnoticpoise
    • veronika23