knadala

I love seeing what other people hit pan on!

Hey ladies! I love seeing what products people have hit pan on because it gives me an idea of how loved a product really is to someone. I also rarely ever hit pan since I am always accumulating more and more items, so seeing that metal pan or terracotta tile is always so exciting.

I would love to see what you have all hit pan on, so please post some pics and help me get through my long and draining work day! :smileyhappy: I would realllllllllly appreciate it!

mimibel

Re: I love seeing what other people hit pan on!

(0) Hearts

Urban Decay ES in Polyester Bride. Though mine is the renamed version in the Alice in Wonderland palette. White Rabbit.

MAC Ego ES
A couple of drugstore items I get to upgrade now, happy-making!

shinybananas

(0) Hearts

Tarte Park Avenue Princess!  I have no idea how, because I have quite a few bronzers, but there you have it.  Very exciting.

daisies121

Laura Mercier's Dune Bronze, MAC Espresso eye shadow and  LORAC blush in Desire

glossyguru

Benefit Hello Flawless, Benefit Lemon Aid, Sephora Faux Fur Jacket

I think that's it for right now, but I am super close on my Benefit Sugarbomb

As you can see, i used to be obsessed with Benefit :smileyhappy:

Piwie

benefit.jpgMy Benefit Flawless, Bare Minerals powder original (my 4th one!), and my Lancome blush.

knadala

(0) Hearts

AHHH! i love it :smileyhappy: 

melde

The only thing I've hit pan on recently is Nars Orgasm. :smileyhappy:

person11

I've hit pan on UD's Mushroom in both palette and single form!  For blush, Nars Desire and MAC Springsheen.  I had a pretty small blush collection until recently, though.

jennbug

Nars Deep Throat and Fresh Sugar Moisturizing Lips. As far as foundation/powder: benefit Hello Flawless! foundation and pressed powder. 

bombshell30

Lorac's perfectly lit oil free luminizing powder in spotlight. It is one of only three products besides skin care and foundation that's ever happened with! I love it so much! The others are nars orgasm blush and an eyeshadow by Lancôme' called spectra that I am still mourning the loss of....

spacesuit

The first product I hit pan on was an Estee Lauder GWP eyeshadow quad that a friend gave me a few years ago. I've also hit pan on a couple foundations; one that I bought this year and won't be repurchasing, and one that I just remembered about that's been discontinued for years.

Nicrohr

I don't have a pic handy, but Nars Gaiety Blush and my Bare Minerals foundation loose powders (ok there's no pan but you get the idea).

gingerblack

I think I've only hit pan on a white chanel eyeshadow that comes in a black/white/gold trio with a sequin print. It was nice but I think I lost it.

I also buy too many products to hit pan lol :smileysad:

spoiledbrat

Chanel singles every time - no more Chanel singles for me and i love some of their colors :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • spoiledbrat
    • bombshell30
    • jennbug
    • gingerblack
    • melde