I am going to go ahead and say I have a problem.

So out of boredom or something, I laid out all the makeup I had in one drawer.

Below is what I found. It was scary how much I had in one drawer. Did I mention I have eight more equally as full????

I have a makeup problem. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. photo.JPG

Re: I am going to go ahead and say I have a problem.

I LOVE it!!! lol 

I have 5 drawers in the restroom full of everything two small train suitcases full of makeup , fragrances, etc you name it.. makeup shoes and  clothes  augh!!!! but I love it !!!!

That about looks like my lip gloss stash. You should also see how many eye shadow pallets I have. I promised myself I wouldn't buy more of either until I use up what I have now. I've hit pan on several shadows in two pallets and used up two or three lip glosses.

Definitely don't cry about it.  My nail polish stash is out of this world.  Like, I don't even know how I could even begin to "hit pan" on just one bottle.   Recently on a whim I threw a bunch of it out because it just getting out of hand.  Don't even get me started on the Urban Decay palettes I have that I have barely touched. lol

(0) Hearts

Thanks hydee77. After reading all the comments, stepping away, and reading about everyone else' stashes, I feel much better Smiley Happy

Have you seen rikkie's latest haul????

[ Edited ]

Yeah I did and  I was like this.... Smiley Surprised

I am pretty sure UD puts crack in their palettes. There is no other reason I can think of that would make us keep buying them. XD

LOL they probably do.  I am always suckered in by them. Smiley Happy

I have just as much I new I have a semi problem when I discover 9  different lip products in my purse! 

(0) Hearts

I keep 4 on hand at all times in EACH purse I use on a regular basis. lol A friend asked me how many lips I have since I carry so many lip products. lol

For what it's worth, I think my ENTIRE make-up collection would fit into the same space that @BlushHoarder's lippies take up in the picture she posted.  I've probably doubled my collection this year alone due to you enablers.

Other additions are much worse! Be happy that is makeup! Lol

If it makes you feel any better, I have a whole storage room of makeup and skincare products. I buy new stuff on a daily basis. On a recent giveaway, i passed out 5 bags of makeup.

(0) Hearts

This does help Smiley Happy If you are a blogger PM a link to your page, I will check it out.

(0) Hearts

Oh actually I'm not a blogger, but I've toyed around the idea of starting one! What with my immense stash of products I could probably start a beauty encyclopedia! haha

OMG. with that amount of makeup, you should definitely blog about it! Smiley Happy Do you have a YT channel?

(0) Hearts

I just made a post as to why I buy so much makeup and skincare. Thread is called Beauty from within in the beauty insider thread. =]

[ Edited ]

Don't cry, we all have our weak spots. I have to watch myself too because makeup is like potato chips for me- you can't eat (have) just one!   I want to buy when I am bored, sad, anxious, etc  you get the picture.  There are things I buy on a regular basis like my skincare,mascara, foundation and concealer, and then there are the fun "treats". My treat of choice tends to be lipcolors.  I keep my makeup in drawers too and when I want a treat I make myself look in the drawers first.  Is it something I really need?  Is it something I will actually use?  Do I have almost the same color from 3 other brands?  This helps me because I have to make a decision based on the reality that is my makeup drawers. 

(0) Hearts

Great suggestions. I will try to control myself a bit more.

I wish I had your self control, garnett! It's especially hard to resist lippies when you're in store and can actually swatch them.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • photo.JPG