dp2010

I am a makeup addict!

Yes.... i am a boy... but i am also a total makeup addict!  I have to admit it... and it feels good to do so :smileyhappy: 

I have always LOVED fashion and makeup... but never really expressed it to anyone... even myself.   But the passion never went away... So recently...finally... i have been giving in to my passion and have been having a BALL.  I have been watching my makeup bag get fuller and fuller (and, of course, wathching my bank account get lower and lower...lol).  Anyway... thats my confession and I am thrilled to be making it :smileyvery-happy:   

mermadelove

Re: I am a makeup addict!

(0) Hearts

You totally need to spill and fill out that Top Ten Favorites list!! Share your wisdom, makeup addict!

xoxoxoxo

dp2010

(0) Hearts

...you all are soooo nice :smileyhappy:... and yes mermadelove.. you are right, i have been slow on the gun with this.... so i have finally gotten my current fav's up....but of course its subject to change....:smileyvery-happy:

xoxoxoxoxo

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

totally going to check out your list right now!!!!

pinkipinklips

i heart boys who wear makeup:smileyhappy:

lauren525

[ Edited ]

Good for you...and join the club of us makeup junkies!! I went to Sephora and the man who helped me out had the most amazing and professional looking makeup I had seen in a long time. He looked gorgeous with the makeup, and you could tell that they had been applied with a light and skillful hand! He showed me some of his tricks, and I totally admire him...and now you too! I am so happy for you...everybody has their little secret confession moments! I had one yesterday :smileyhappy:. Can't wait to hear more from you and your growing makeup collection!!

Xoxo,

Lauren

dp2010

OMG...You are all sooooo sweet  :smileyhappy: :biz:  you definately make me feel at home here and at peace with my addiction :smileyhappy:  That is so encouraging to hear about working at a store like Sephora... that would be a dream job for me :smileyvery-happy:  I hope that I will be able to get good enough to do that someday!

makeuplover16

(0) Hearts

Good for u!! I love make-up too (I'm a girl) but I think guys do a better job with make-up bc they r probably far more intrested instead of a girl (demonstration)btw this has happened to alot of people.BUT.... I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WOMEN WORKERS IT'S just that some r not even tryin its just like WhaTEVa . But if there is women workers at SEPHORA that r very good,awesome!!! it just has appened to many people

Me: Hi, I need to match my foundation shade bc I ordered the wrong shade

Woman worker:umm i have like 10 min so make it quick

This has happened to a friend of mine B.T.W.

I just think that men CAN be a little more interested

officegal

(0) Hearts

makeuplover16 wrote:

Me: Hi, I need to match my foundation shade bc I ordered the wrong shade

Woman worker:umm i have like 10 min so make it quick

Regardless of who said it, that's just really rude.  I can't stand terrible customer service.  Those things are not gender related at all.  I've dealt with plenty of unhelpful male sales associates before.

samantha0414

You should apply at Mac or Sephora :smileyhappy: From my experience, I actually preffered the guys! (Plus you'll get a discount :smileywink:

lovebug1236

you are like my bff!!! i am a makeup addict and a chocolate addict and there is nouthing wrong with that.!!!

oliviabt

Right on! :smileytongue:

XO,
Olivia
katie1724

Good for you! It's so great to have a passion for something that you truly enjoy. I live near a flagship Sephora store, and there are a ton of male associates there who are always wearing the products and looking fabulous. Have fun! :smileyhappy:

persia1015

Good for you:smileyhappy:  Life is to be enjoyed!

supertrixie

some guys look great in makeup, and i bet you are one of them!

also, i find guys with nail polish very sexy, like Russell Brand.

annebunni

I work at a mall and have seen several men working in different stores wearing makeup.  Adam Lambert's eyes are amazing!  Seriously, I feel like you boys look better than I do sometimes!

dp2010

(0) Hearts

awwww.... your are really sweet!!! oh... and yes... Adam's eyes are TOTALLY amazing!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • katie1724
    • officegal
    • makeuplover16
    • supertrixie
    • samantha0414