lauren525

How often do you REALLY go out wearing no makeup?

I have been trying hard to go outside with no makeup on, but it has been hard! How long have you gone for without putting on makeup?

Manda

Re: How often do you REALLY go out wearing no makeup?

(0) Hearts

When I'm at work.  LOL  So about.. 5 out of 7 days. ;D

maay

(0) Hearts

no make up?! NO WAY! I'd scare the living daylights out of anyone I meet! my undereye circles alone is just straight out of holloween!  That's why im addicted to make-up! i need a LOT OF HELP!

pandapple6

(0) Hearts

I usually don't wear makeup on the weekends unless I am going somewhere nice or meeting people. But I have trying to cut back on weekdays (wearing just foundation or just concealer). Even when I was sick and went out, I put on concealer under my eyes. But normally I HAVE to put something on to cover my dark circles no matter what. I don't think I would be able to go a week without my under eye concealer. 

bittersweet1986

(0) Hearts

I almost never leave the house with at least  TINY bit of makeup.  Its like a security blanket. Ill leave the house with NO makeup makeup once a month...But Ill often go out with a tiny bit of concealer under my eyes, a dab of cream blush, lip balm and curled lashes.

kristamarielund

I work really early in the morning 6 days a week and am NOT a morning person. So I look ghastly with no make up on work days since Im so tired. I milk every minute of sleep I can get and I leave the house with no makeup everyday. Depending on how many red lights I hit I have at least foundation on, if not blush and lipstick by the time I get to work. I have eye makeup by the second hour at work or sooner if I can steal away for a "bathroom break". Its pathetic, but its the truth.

On days off, when I get enough sleep, I can get away with no makeup and not scare small children. If I go out to lunch or the movies I'll do some fun make up I wouldnt wear to work like purple eyeliner or goth girl dark red lips etc etc.

waterbaby1981

Today!  Other than sunscreen, I'm wearing no makeup today.  I did an exfoliating mask and then a super-hydrating mask and my skin looks FANTASTIC.  Yay!

Normally I wear a little tinted moisturizer if it's a no makeup day, but that's pretty much it. 

lashreece

(0) Hearts
I never go out without sunscreen. I usually use a little cover up to cover scars that have not faded yet. I try to take a makeup vacation once a week to let my skin breath and be natural. This is hard though because I battle a zit from time to time and have more lines than I used to. It should be a rule-you can't get sits and wrinkles at the same time! It seems like I didn't appreciate my good skin and skinny body back when I didn't have to try and now it's a battle to get myself healthier.
glamour4ever

(0) Hearts

Depends on how far out you mean. If I'm just hanging out on my property or in the neighborhood then I don't put any on, but if I go out to the store or with friends I always put on some form of make up. I like BE the best because it doesn't feel like make up and it looks so natural. It is my favorite foundation.

sephoragurugirl

(0) Hearts

I wish I could say that I always put on makeup, I think even the slightest amount can make you look extremely polished. BUT I tend not to wear any makeup unless I'm going to dinner, going out, etc. Although I'm trying to make a bit of an effort to get a routine going before classes each morning(I'm in university).

<3

katekatastrophe

(0) Hearts

Never. Ever. Ever.

I at least have foundation/concealer/mascara/liner on.

pocketvenus

Never - at least some sunscreen and lip gloss. But it's also, as some have mentioned, because of work. I started wearing more makeup partly due to work. I can look kind of young and sweet without makeup despite my age and people, especially men, will not take me seriously. It helps to dress a certain way and to wear makeup to look older, more serious. But I don't get much out of makeup for work. It's very boring!

officegal

(0) Hearts

pocketvenus wrote:

Never - at least some sunscreen and lip gloss. But it's also, as some have mentioned, because of work. I started wearing more makeup partly due to work. I can look kind of young and sweet without makeup despite my age and people, especially men, will not take me seriously. It helps to dress a certain way and to wear makeup to look older, more serious. But I don't get much out of makeup for work. It's very boring!

I totally hear you on both points re: using makeup to look older/serious but work makeup being so boring.  Not that I'm of the wild and crazy variety anyway, but I work in such a very conservative office (when I do go to work, lol) that eyebrows are raised at funky nails.  Well, basically any bright colours seem out of place there.  It was one of the things that made me think that I didn't belong permanently in such a restricted atmosphere.  There were days when I felt like literally gasping for air.

Maggy

(0) Hearts

According to an article in Glamour magazine, up to a third of all women are "makeup agoraphobic".  I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!  Google "makeup agoraphobia" to find the article.

I wonder if there is a regional distribution of makeup agoraphobia.  I grew up in Texas, the land of big hair and lots of makeup.  It's a habit with me now.  But I noticed a few years ago when I spent substantial time in the Boston area that my full-on hair and makeup made me rather stand out.  Most of the young women I saw did not seem to wear any, except I did see a lot of lip gloss.

xxoo

mallory87

(0) Hearts

I never leave the house without any makeup. I always have atleast mascara on just because my eyelashes are pretty light.

allegrissima

(0) Hearts

I hardly ever do. 

I have to have at least a slight dusting of powder foundation, a quick shaping of eyebrows with a brush, and little mascara at the tips of lashes.  And I always have a neutral lip gloss in every purse to put it on while on the run. 

At least I've learned how to do all this in less than 5 minutes - haha 

:smileyhappy: 

lovemakeup21

(0) Hearts

Probably two days but thats only on the weekend when I dont have work because its just such a habit now its not that I think I look bad with make up, but I just feel like its part of me. So when I go to not use it its like omg I didnt use make up today what should I do.

tenngal

(0) Hearts

I will go on a quick trip to WalMart or the grocery store with no makeup on.  I also never wear makeup to get my hair cut and colored because it just gets messed up in the process.  I used to never leave the house without makeup, but as I've gotten older I realize it's not the most important thing, but I still sure do love makeup as much as I always have.  Even if I'm at WalMart without any makeup on I can't resist going down the L'Oreal / Revlon isle before I leave the store (lol).

:smileyhappy:

annebunni

(0) Hearts

I LOVE makeup.  I'm addicted.  When I go into Sephora, I HAVE to buy something!  However, I work at Hooters where I'm required to wear makeup but it has to be natural.  Therefore, when I'm not at work, I either wear NO makeup (and probably look like I'm on drugs, LOL) or I go into total overdrive (like a showgirl) and go all out.  I'm very black and white!

samguy1

(0) Hearts

I usually wear mascara, but, i can go all week and put absoultly nothing on. It's simply lazyness. I'm not a morning person, and i like to spend my mornings being lazy and trying to wake up. lol I usually only do a "full face" if i'm going out somewhere special. Although now that i have bare minerals i do it a lot more.

adhu

(0) Hearts

i never go out without makeup... and im only 14 O.O if im on a hurry i just apply on some powder and a little, tiny bit of eyeshadow, or i do my makeup in the car XD

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 46 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 37 in conversation
    • melalah
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • sarithor
    • officegal