IttyxBittyxMe

How much would it cost you to get everything on your loves list?

I'm just curious.

For me it's totaling up as $1,099.50, with Virginia sales tax it would be $1,165.27. So essentially it would be just enough for me to get Rouge this until next year and then some. Hm....Wonder if that gives me a new goal or not...

ragdoll4mom

Re: How much would it cost you to get everything on your loves list?

(0) Hearts

With tax, my list comes to $1897.65.  That is for things that I would like to try or definitely buy.  If reorders and OOS items were added, it would be a lot more.

mpas

(0) Hearts

Including tax it would $2,613.43.  My list has nothing I already purchased.  I only have 1 full page and 4 items on page 2.  Oy!

RandeeBT

Oooh good question, IttyxBittyxMe! I have 6 pages of items on my "Loves" List. I think it all adds up to at least $2,000. Oh well, a girl can dream, can't she? :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Well, my cart maxed out at 90 items- that totaled  $2921 USD and I had a page and half left :smileyvery-happy:

xpap

(0) Hearts

Hmm I'm at ~$1,450 and there are definitely a few perfumes I have my eye on that aren't on my loves list yet... I think this is good though! I use my loves list to curb my desire to buy, so pretty much I have had all of these items in my cart at one point and not pulled the buy trigger - go me! haha I count this as saving money :smileyhappy:

carrieloulou

$2,105.  But I really need to cull my list. There are several things I already own! 

heartsmyface

I try to keep my loves contained to things I know I'll buy eventually.  I'm looking at just over $2000 for everything. Tears!  On a bright note- I'm always revising my list as new things come out and ax I read people's reviews on things and change my mind about items. 

I just looked at my list and took some stuff down I no longer want. 

emmy89

(0) Hearts

$4848,95 I did it through the US website, so I did not get more depressed about the Canadian total! And the list does not have any re-orders, just things I "wish" to buy. The funny thing is that my love list has no fragrances and also does not have items  from the most expensive brands like YSL. Dior, etc... If much I have an item or two from Guerlain. Good thing wishing does not cost money!

annypoo

1046. I try not to add too much on my love list in hopes that it will be a list of things I will eventually buy. I think if I add too much I will be too tempted lol. Psychological trick on myself. 

notcreative

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

That's what I use my list for, but when I look at everyone else's numbers I am like man some of my fellow BTers be ballin, especially the one who can buy a small car!  17k is more than I paid for my first car.  And, no, I am not knocking anyone who is using theirs as a wish list.  Use it as you like.  To each his own.  I just use mine to know what I am buying next or what I am on the lookout for should it ever happen to grace me with its lovely appearance again.

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

$1786.50 -- it jumped a few hundred b/c I just added like 5 bottles of Tocca perfume to my list. :smileytongue:

laynebr

(0) Hearts

I'm scared to even try to add it up!

I want pretty much every single gloss from YSL, Guerlain and Dior.

&& of course I have an insane obsession with skin care and... oh yeah blushes too :smileysad:

andyhtrieu

[ Edited ]

If I could get EVERYTHING, including multiple shades of blush/lip, it would be $5251.... with CA tax, it would be $5671.08. This is great.

tumblr_inline_mx9n92up3I1qm8gz5.gif

annypoo

i love minions!!!!!

kbmatthews

Well, I have 5 pages of loves... and one page alone equalled over $2,000... so I'd day over $5,000 easy. 

meagboho

$1289, some stuff is stuff I own and like and want to reorder if I run out, some are things that are out of stock I haven't had the heart (heehee) to take off yikes...I better not buy it all. :smileyhappy:

Zpsid91

(0) Hearts

Ugh, mine is a hair under $5,000.00...including some OOS things, and most of my regular reorders. I also have a lot of little things that I like to add to my orders to bring it up to the free shipping amount :smileyhappy: I didn't realize it was that much...now I'm embarassed...

IttyxBittyxMe

I didn't even think about stuff I need to reorder...Whoops. 

Smokey123

$1,147.50 is my total, but that includes out of stock items. Also, my list changes day to day as I delete and add items. Most of my items are added on a whim, then I have to decide exactly how much I want/need the items. :smileyhappy:

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

Over $5,000. I have a lot of items on my Loves list that are out of stock also.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • mpas
    • dolceloure
    • crayzeeRN
    • aleishamaxime
    • ragdoll4mom
    • carrieloulou