prettyinpa

How many beauty companies send you emails!

As I was deleting delicious offers from ULTA and Urban Decay this AM, I was pondering- "How many beauty companies try to tempt you with sales and other offers?"

I counted mine that I could think of offhand-5.

Sephora, Ulta, Urban Decay, MAC and Haute Look (sometimes has beauty items on sale).

Probably you all get more good offers, am I missing anything?  (What am I saying, I'm supposed to be on no-buy!!!!!!)

lalalaura3

Re: How many beauty companies send you emails!

(0) Hearts

Okay, I had a brainfart and didn't think of Ulta or Sephora. Which are obvious answers. I guess I was only thinking about brands. 

anaa

Shu Uemura, Philosophy, Estee Lauder, Lancome, beauty.com.

18psu55

(0) Hearts

Sephora, Ulta, MAC, Nars, Urban Decay, Smashbox, Benefit, Tarte, Stila, Hautelook, Birchbox, LORAC, beauty.com, I think (hope) that's it! That's kind of embarassing. I usually open the email, think "Ah such a good deal!," then go to the site and realize I should not be spending my money and give up, haha!

lalalaura3

None, actually. I should really change that so I can get coupans for products I love and need. 

xoxcharlottexox

Sephora (of course), Ulta, Smashbox, Philosophy, Tarte, UD, and MAC....

Philosophy and Tarte have some really great deals in their emails!! Also, I get hautelook, but those emails aren't usually beauty (or not only beauty) so I didn't know if it counted.

xoxo, Charlotte

katie1724

Hmm...Sephora, NARS, Beauty.com, La Roche-Posay...I think that's actually it for beauty! I used to get Haute Look e-mails, but I don't anymore...I'm not sure why, because I didn't unsubscribe (oh well, all the better!). :smileyhappy:

mermadelove

Way. Too. Many.

UD, Tarte, Sephora, RBL, Cult Nails, Beauty.COM, SPaLook, BEautybar,

etc, etc. etc.

Houston? I have a problem.........

:smileytongue:

smartmint

No I think that's it. Ugh I am supposed to be on a no buy too! Its so hard! :smileysad:

sephoramusthave

I dont know because I dont give out my *real* email to companies. I give them an email I opened a long time ago that I havent used in years and that I dont check. Every single store that I go to wants an email so that they can email me their junk. No thanks. Even if I knew the password from that email, I would be too scared to look.

nanobear18

i have only gotten sephora ones...but i love them.i am glad no one else has given me any emails!

ran8

Three.  One of them being Sephora. These I actually opted to be in and do not feel bothered when they come in.  Others I have redirected.  XD 

I had to turn off Express and Cache because of how obnoxiously frequent those are. 

sdavis23

[ Edited ]

I have Sephora (obviously), Ulta, Urban Decay, Mac and Hautelook. I also get Birchbox, but I usually delete those. I just want to know when it's being shipped. So 5 technically. 

I agree with the many e-mails. It gets annoying. I think Ulta sends too many, but for some reason I keep it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • mermadelove
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • anaa