quotidianus

Heart Party for algenib, Who is Nearly at 200 Hearts, and Hasn't Had One Yet!

Let's take this moment to congratulate algenib on her hearts and say cheers to the many more to come!

hurrah!.jpg

heart12.jpg

bwhh.jpg

Way to go, girl! :heart:

Missie772

Re: Heart Party for algenib, Who is Nearly at 200 Hearts, and Hasn't Had One Yet!

(0) Hearts

Congrats on 200 hearts algenib! Here is to many more!

beautylovingirl

Re: Heart Party for algenib, Who is Nearly at 200 Hearts, and Hasn't Had One Yet!

(0) Hearts

Congrats!!!Congrats.jpg

katie1724

♥ Congratulations! ♥ 

WhereYouStand

jar-of-hearts-jpg.jpg

SydBristow

Congratulations!! :smileyhappy:

kittycarlisle

Hooray!! Congrats galore!!!

laurabt

:heart: Yay, congrats Algenib!! :heart:

:smileyhappy: -Laura

dianabt

Congrats Algenib!!

upload_5212457184687266306.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
scharrison

We will soon need a 300 hearts party!:smileytongue:

annec322

image.jpg

PoesRevy

Congrats and here's for many more :heart:

knuevekm

Congrats! Here are some more hearts!

bombshell30

Congrats girly!!!image.jpg

algenib

CheersPrint-1_1024x1024_1024x1024.jpg

algenib

I'm not going to type individual thanks anymore I got a message about spamming lol but seriously thank you all so much. I'm so happy to have found such a lovely community :smileyhappy: 

keep-calm-and-know-you-are-really-awesome-2.png

jojobe

Are you serious?? Well I guess they just don't love us anymore. We are happy to have you respond.

algenib

Oh wait, I figured it out. The message was too similar. Would probably be useful if I read the whole message... Individual thank yous start again!

algenib

I should say it was the website itself giving me the spam message, not like a private message or something :smileywink:

wingatprsct

Happy Hearts Party! I'm looking forward to reading more of your comments. Here's to many more hearts to come!

th.jpeg

algenib

Thank you! It's beautiful.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 61 replies
  • 374 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • anaa
    • jojobe
    • lmi82