Heart Party for algenib, Who is Nearly at 200 Hearts, and Hasn't Had One Yet!

Let's take this moment to congratulate algenib on her hearts and say cheers to the many more to come!

hurrah!.jpg

heart12.jpg

bwhh.jpg

Way to go, girl! Heart

Re: Heart Party for algenib, Who is Nearly at 200 Hearts, and Hasn't Had One Yet!

(0) Hearts

Congrats on 200 hearts algenib! Here is to many more!

Re: Heart Party for algenib, Who is Nearly at 200 Hearts, and Hasn't Had One Yet!

(0) Hearts

Congrats!!!Congrats.jpg

♥ Congratulations! ♥ 

jar-of-hearts-jpg.jpg

Congratulations!! Smiley Happy

Hooray!! Congrats galore!!!

Heart Yay, congrats Algenib!! Heart

Smiley Happy -Laura

Congrats Algenib!!

upload_5212457184687266306.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

We will soon need a 300 hearts party!Smiley Tongue

image.jpg

Congrats and here's for many more Heart

Congrats! Here are some more hearts!

Congrats girly!!!image.jpg

CheersPrint-1_1024x1024_1024x1024.jpg

I'm not going to type individual thanks anymore I got a message about spamming lol but seriously thank you all so much. I'm so happy to have found such a lovely community Smiley Happy 

keep-calm-and-know-you-are-really-awesome-2.png

Are you serious?? Well I guess they just don't love us anymore. We are happy to have you respond.

Oh wait, I figured it out. The message was too similar. Would probably be useful if I read the whole message... Individual thank yous start again!

I should say it was the website itself giving me the spam message, not like a private message or something Smiley Wink

Happy Hearts Party! I'm looking forward to reading more of your comments. Here's to many more hearts to come!

th.jpeg

Thank you! It's beautiful.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • hurrah!.jpg
  • heart12.jpg
  • bwhh.jpg
  • heartsnow2.jpeg
  • heartcandy3.jpeg
  • upload_1603923815851830085.jpg
  • heart-lips-black.img_assist_custom.jpg